Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

I really want to translate this as “Jeff Sessions, you’re no better than a black man” but that’s implying a lot of racism on Trump’s part. That would make it a helluva dig at Sessions.  

Funny thing is, Holder was appointed to multiple positions under Republicans going back to Reagan. 

Edited by atomheartbevo

15 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Unless he literally was not on site, that's a fairly mild untruth, especially for Donald.  He could have moved a cinder block.  I'm not saying he rushed into the buildings with hundreds of now-deceased firemen, or even did as much as NYC celebs like Susan Sarandon, but in this particular instance, it actually sounds like he's giving more credit to others than himself.  (The fact that this is newsworthy is depressing as hell.)

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Unless he literally was not on site, that's a fairly mild untruth, especially for Donald.  He could have moved a cinder block.  I'm not saying he rushed into the buildings with hundreds of now-deceased firemen, or even did as much as NYC celebs like Susan Sarandon, but in this particular instance, it actually sounds like he's giving more credit to others than himself.  (The fact that this is newsworthy is depressing as hell.)

He didn't get his hands dirty.  Not one bit.  No fucking way.

They man is fucking psychotic.  Seriously, the pathology here is beyond comprehension.  He will lie about, literally, EVERYTHING.  Imagine something -- anything.  Whatever that thing is, he would lie about it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He didn't get his hands dirty.  Not one bit.  No fucking way.

They man is fucking psychotic.  Seriously, the pathology here is beyond comprehension.  He will lie about, literally, EVERYTHING.  Imagine something -- anything.  Whatever that thing is, he would lie about it.

I don't necessarily disagree with that, I"m just saying he actually diminished whatever he perceives his role was for once.  

My expectation was "I moved a large I-beam off a fallen fireman by myself and held on until they pulled him out."

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It seems unlikely that he was ever on site. For one, he would have just been in the way. For two, he has never claimed to have been down there before and he is a braggart who would have never shut up about it had he been. Instead, he claimed he was in Jersey City on 911 watching Arabs celebrate. And he has also joked that his building became the tallest downtown after the towers fell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

It seems unlikely that he was ever on site. For one, he would have just been in the way. For two, he has never claimed to have been down there before and he is a braggart who would have never shut up about it had he been. Instead, he claimed he was in Jersey City on 911 watching Arabs celebrate. And he has also joked that his building became the tallest downtown after the towers fell.

Wouldn't surprise me.  I prefaced my comment with "unless he was literally not on site".  I have seen the "tallest building" comment, but was unaware that he had claimed to be in Jersey City.

The good news is we'll probably never know which is the lie and which is the truth, because his motivation for claiming to be in NJ watching Mooslems dance was just as conceited and ill-willed as his motivation to claim he was at Ground Zero.

Whatever, he doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt, I just thought "wow, that's actually kind of a mild distortion of the truth if he was really there".

8 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

How in the world does anyone respect this guy.

They don't.  Some see him, and kissing his ass, as a means to career gain.  Some support his political agenda.  But I don't think there's a single person on this planet who genuinely respects this man. 

Even weirder is if you click on it, you can see people discussing him deleting it.  Evidently he typed it, copied it, deleted it, pasted it, retweeted it.  Like the hamster in his brain thought just for a second that he shouldn't have posted something that horrible.  Then he said YES! I was RIGHT to post something horrible!  I can't let the HATERS off the hook that easy!