Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 hours ago, Pods said:

Fuck that guy and his opinion. This is America. The only David Roth I listen to is David Lee Roth motherfucker. 

b5ec4e42f7722331ae837e3ba01429f7.jpg

DLR... an aquaintence of mine.

His motto on the 81-82 tour..."Rock Out with your cock out!"

We did!

Muslim dude on M. Joe just went all Brisket;  says the fundamental problem underlying Trump is that the US governing class is revealed as a nation of cowards.    Add to that the notion we get the government we deserve...  Trending?

I read an article a couple of months ago about the secret service and they mentioned that the President is never alone, going so far to mention agents would be in the shitter while Reagan was in there. I'm sure this all varies from location etc, but you know Huckabeef would be fine with checking his shitter Twitter. Hell compared to the dumps she takes Dotards might even smell like roses.

Edited by Grade of D as in David
She could multitask and eat breakfast in there. Pigs don't mind shitting where they eat

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump seems to disregard the fact that Flynn was compromised by the Russians.

So was Comey.  His actions WRT the handling of the Clinton investigation were directly influenced by a Russian intelligence operation.

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

So was Comey.  His actions WRT the handling of the Clinton investigation were directly influenced by a Russian intelligence operation.

I follow Russian media, I must be compromised.

decent troll effort though, you got me.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

14 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Yeah handing the election to trump was the result of Russian meddling right?? Keep on carrying that water and debasing yourself friendo

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Yeah handing the election to trump was the result of Russian meddling right?? Keep on carrying that water and debasing yourself friendo

Russia developed an intelligence analysis document that described collusion between the AG and the Clinton campaign WRT the Clinton investigation. Most at the FBI believed the analysis to be fake,  it's content could not be corroborated, and many believed that it was in fact inserted into the American intelligence community to create confusion. Comey's decision making WRT carrying out his press conference spectacle was influenced by this material, it was a "powerful factor" in that decision according to the reports. Comey's circus act around the Clinton investigation is widely regarded as one of the most critical factors, if not the most critical factor outside of the candidates own intrinsic flaws, resulting in the election of Donald Trump. 

If you are looking for a "Russia meddled and influenced the outcome of the US election" narrative, its right there. And it goes right through the Director of the FBI's office.

Edited by Anastasis