Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

15 minutes ago, staboner said:

well yeah, what do you expect? 

seriously - wtf do you guys expect every day? 

have a nice humpday my Gs. no nukes. believe that. 

Oh I'm certainly not surprised by any of it. There's no low that would surprise me with this dude.

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

They won't be under US jurisdiction, so they can't give birth to US citizens - Trumpkins

But they are under US jurisdiction, so we can detain them - Also Trumpkins

Feel like calling it an "invasion" is a specific term for nefarious legal purposes...

Ya know, I'm considering trying to raise funding to get a bunch of Northern Europeans to work with Mexico and form a caravan to march to the border.  See what happens.

3 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Immigrants less likely to cook meth?

They pay on time in cash or money order.

Instead of ripping out the copper wiring they plant gardens and peach trees.

Instead of cooking meth they cook tamales and give you 2 dozen for Christmas.

They also fix shit by themselves instead of calling for repair which is cool with us.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Ya know, I'm considering trying to raise funding to get a bunch of Northern Europeans to work with Mexico and form a caravan to march to the border.  See what happens.

Should get a group of Canadians to form up and start marching south. Would be fun to see how he reacts. 

Edited by Mo Horn
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

They pay on time in cash or money order.

Instead of ripping out the copper wiring they plant gardens and peach trees.

Instead of cooking meth they cook tamales and give you 2 dozen for Christmas.

They also fix shit by themselves instead of calling for repair which is cool with us.

I love tamales. Curry, not so much/no racist.

Sorry if already posted, I can't keep up:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-complains-of-different-news-coverage-of-him-compared-to-obama-after-sc-church-massacre/2018/10/30/e6782186-dc2d-11e8-b3f0-62607289efee_story.html?utm_term=.a868b5768e1e

“I was in the headline of The Washington Post, my name associated with this crazy bomber,” Trump said. “They didn’t do that with President Obama with the church, the horrible situation with the church — they didn’t do that.”

Life is so unfair to DOTARD

29 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

How?  This jackass has fully devolved into unimpeded magical thinking.  “We’re giving the middle class a 10% tax cut next week while Congress is out!”  “We’ll amend the Constitution by executive order!”  “Republicans will protect those with pre-existing conditions, by fighting to deny them health care!”

The President is a pathological liar.  And 40% of the country hasn’t noticed (or doesn’t care).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-complains-of-different-news-coverage-of-him-compared-to-obama-after-sc-church-massacre/2018/10/30/e6782186-dc2d-11e8-b3f0-62607289efee_story.html?utm_term=.a868b5768e1e

“I was in the headline of The Washington Post, my name associated with this crazy bomber,” Trump said. “They didn’t do that with President Obama with the church, the horrible situation with the church — they didn’t do that.”

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

lol he is so out of touch with reality I'm often left speechless 

For starters, the church shooting was a white man shooting up a black congregation...

23 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

This is some 2 + 2 = 5 shit right here. You have to suspend everything you know about the dozens and dozens of Republican attempts to repeal the ACA with zero replacement and just purge it from your mind. Then, with the credulity of a cult member and memory span of a goldfish, you have to assume Trump must be telling the truth or has some kind of factual basis for this statement.

Shows you how the GOP has fucking nothing to run on. They are trying to claim Obama's popular policy position as theirs. Per Trump, they are running on:

- Obamacare's pre-existing conditions clause

- made up diseases, MS13 gang members, and middle eastern terrorists lurking among several thousand refugees who want to peacefully apply for asylum

- a made up 10% middle class tax cut (Wait, I though the last tax cut was a "middle class" tax cut? That's what Paul Ryan told me)

- quasi-overt racism (DeSantis, Steve King)

Things they are not running on:

- The real tax cut they passed

- The Muslim ban

- Repealing Obamacare

- Environmental protections

• Like 4

Not to fear. They had a 30-minute meeting several months ago.

unreal

Nearly a dozen senior law enforcement, homeland security and intelligence officials held a first-of-its-kind meeting at the Justice Department in late September to discuss how to respond if a foreign adversary tried to influence the midterm elections.

But they left after 90 minutes without devising a plan or answering key questions, according to a person who attended the previously unreported gathering.

No one from the White House was present, said the attendee, who requested anonymity to speak candidly. The only presidential appointee there, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, delivered opening remarks and left after the first half hour. And in a twist that epitomized the administration chaos surrounding election preparations, attendees emerged to discover that The New York Times was reporting that Rosenstein had discussed secretly recording his meetings with President Donald Trump.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/31/2018-elections-security-disinformation-trump-administration-response-949703

Edited by retread

18 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

How?  This jackass has fully devolved into unimpeded magical thinking.  “We’re giving the middle class a 10% tax cut next week while Congress is out!”  “We’ll amend the Constitution by executive order!”  “Republicans will protect those with pre-existing conditions, by fighting to deny them health care!”

The President is a pathological liar.  And 40% of the country hasn’t noticed (or doesn’t care).

Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner. 

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

It speaks to the rampant narcissism that Trump feels the need to clarify how well HE was treated, on a day that was intended to focus all attention and grief on innocent murder victims.

Melania and I were treated very nicely yesterday in Pittsburgh. The Office of the President was shown great respect on a very sad & solemn day. We were treated so warmly. Small protest was not seen by us, staged far away. The Fake News stories were just the opposite-Disgraceful!

is mentioning his experience four separate times a lot?

24 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

They don't care. "liberal tears"

Careful. You create enough of them, you may drown. Check back on Nov 6.

Edited by yoladu

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

See, here's the thing.  The Facebook Olds will truly believe this shit.  Take my in-laws (yeah, another example) here.

Couple of years ago, my MIL was talking to my wife about how this Affordable Care Act sounded really good "on paper" and it would be wonderful if there was a Republican president along with Congress to implement it and get rid of that nasty Obamacare.

When my wife pointed out that the ACA = Obamacare, she was greeted with silence, then disbelief, then more silence.

25 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

See, here's the thing.  The Facebook Olds will truly believe this shit.  Take my in-laws (yeah, another example) here.

Couple of years ago, my MIL was talking to my wife about how this Affordable Care Act sounded really good "on paper" and it would be wonderful if there was a Republican president along with Congress to implement it and get rid of that nasty Obamacare.

When my wife pointed out that the ACA = Obamacare, she was greeted with silence, then disbelief, then more silence.

How many times did we hear this on TOS's CR?

Low information voters.

2 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Probably couldn't do it with the Scandies, but you might be able to pull it off with the Baltics. Certainly, Russians and Ukrainians would bite. Who cares though? They all look the same...

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Probably couldn't do it with the Scandies, but you might be able to pull it off with the Baltics. Certainly, Russians and Ukrainians would bite. Who cares though? They all look the same...

My niece lives in Sweden now, went to college over there and is marrying one.  I wouldn't underestimate the contempt and willingness to engage in tomfoolery there is in northern Europe now.

8 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

My niece lives in Sweden now, went to college over there and is marrying one.  I wouldn't underestimate the contempt and willingness to engage in tomfoolery there is in northern Europe now.

Well yeah, the latter is why the former happens. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

My god, you're right. I'd forgotten all about his:

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

It's like when the olds took to the streets in 2009/10 demanding to keep government out of their Medicare.  A surprising amount had no idea that Medicare was funded by the government.

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

How many times did we hear this on TOS's CR?

Low information voters.

I thought this exact thing earlier.  Prior to dotus, there was certainly an argument to be made for low information voters on both sides casting votes regarding issues they didn't really understand.  The political awakening (aka the R's monstrosities that have forced open the eyes of many people in this nation like Alex in A Clockwork Orange) we are experiencing now has brought a lot of those people into awareness.  The people who still support this buffoon, his abortion of an administration, and the fuckstick Rs in Congress now hold the distinction of the lowest of low information voters.

4 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

They are indeed laughing, but trust me the stupidity they are laughing at has nothing to do with our laws. 

He succinctly defines his base as he appeals to it. Insecure, victimized, and convinced that they're not actually stupid. Kinda defines the man, too. Forty percent.

4 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Well I guess it beats being dismembered alive.

Earlier reports said you could hear him screaming on the recording while he was being dismembered. Strangled doesn’t necessary mean strangled to death.

3 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

I invite photoshopping as I am incapable.

41CTVK8CVSL._SY445_.jpg

5 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Such a cunt. 

"His sincere level of compassion, grief and sorrow for the events that took place was, in its own way, very inspiring."

I'm going to have to beg forgiveness here as I know absolutely nothing about the political players involved. In fact, I've never heard the name Keith Rothfus in my entire life. I will assume, though, he's some sort of local elected Republican official given the call for votes.

Still, I will ask, what demonstrable level of "compassion, grief and sorrow" did he reach that was so singularly inspiring that it earned a special tweet from our *spit* president? What did he do, and who is he that makes him so unique? [SERIOUSLY]