Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Trump could trap himself with his own stupid EO.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/6-republicans-deported-change-birthright-citizenship-including-donald-trump/

Though Fred Trump, the president’s businessman father, was an American citizen at the time of his birth, his Scottish mother was not.

It’s unclear what the proposed policy and legislation would do with children born to one immigrant and one citizen, but were it to be zero-tolerance and only allow the children of two citizens to become citizens themselves, a child born of parents like Trump’s may not be granted the same citizenship he was at birth.

Using that same logic, they say Cruz also would be deported, since his father was a Cuban immigrant. 

5 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

I keep forgetting that Steve Bannon isn't in jail. It feels like he is in jail. 

Brannon is smarter than Manaforte, etc.  Weird to say, but he’s also not quite as corrupt.  He seemed to have made a lot of his money legitimately (including World of Warcraft gold farming LOL).  

27 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

DANGER, WARNING, ALARM

Our country is about to be invaded.

JFC 🙄

They won't be under US jurisdiction, so they can't give birth to US citizens - Trumpkins

But they are under US jurisdiction, so we can detain them - Also Trumpkins

Feel like calling it an "invasion" is a specific term for nefarious legal purposes...

14 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Now he's a constitutional scholar

Wrong.  This was decided by SCOTUS 120 years ago.  The clause "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" covers specific exceptions for (1) foreign diplomats stationed here and (2) occupying enemy forces who do not subject themselves to U.S. jurisdiction.

2 minutes ago, Horndog said:

Wrong.  This was decided by SCOTUS 120 years ago.  The clause "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" covers specific exceptions for (1) foreign diplomats stationed here and (2) occupying enemy forces who do not subject themselves to U.S. jurisdiction.

Donald is just about ready to tweet his rebuttal to that decision citing numerous precedents in just a couple of minutes. He's been up in the books for days studying the issue.

• Like 1

5 blocks south of where I work are about 20 apartment complexes occupied pretty much exclusively by immigrants (legal and illegal). You could probably round up a caravan size number of Hondurans right now...if they weren't all out busing tables, cooking food, cleaning white people's toilets, and building roads and shit.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Horndog said:

Also native Americans, though they were subsequently granted citizenship by Congress and are thus now subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. 

4 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

5 blocks south of where I work are about 20 apartment complexes occupied pretty much exclusively by immigrants (legal and illegal). You could probably round up a caravan size number of Hondurans right now...if they weren't all out busing tables, cooking food, cleaning white people's toilets, and building roads and shit.

There they go, taking all our jobs. C'mon, do you civic duty and call ICE immediately. 

13 minutes ago, TornACL said:

It speaks to the rampant narcissism that Trump feels the need to clarify how well HE was treated, on a day that was intended to focus all attention and grief on innocent murder victims.

well yeah, what do you expect? 

seriously - wtf do you guys expect every day? 

have a nice humpday my Gs. no nukes. believe that. 

What percent of Texans believe the "costs our Country billions" line, do you think?  I'm not talking about economists, but everyday retards.  Do they go "it's amazing that Texas economy is always booming despite the fact that we have this constant and inexhaustible supply of cheap labor that is costing us billions."

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

My family has always rented out cheap single family homes to immigrants. They are highly preferred over poor homegrown Americans.

10 hours ago, F250 said:

This might be considered heresy but the crispy chicken sandwich from Bill Millers is a damn good chicken sandwich and I prefer it over Chick-fil-A.

You're not wrong.  My stepson was Chicken Man at the Burnet Road location for awhile -- that was a good sammich.

• Like 1