Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

"We have coaches who've put as many players in the NFL as they can!" Jimbo Fisher bragged semi-coherently on the Cowherd show today, explaining why a player should go to TAMU. He said that between the usual lie about the size of their endowment, the lie about being a top 20 national school in academics, the irrelevance of the size of the aggy network, before culminating in, "we ain't never won a thing so come to TAMU and be the first to win a championship and we'll build a statue for you!"  Ritz Bitz, the used car salesman.

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I clicked on his twitter to figure out who the fuck Scott Schrader was, and whether it was worth putting any stock in his post. I was shocked to realize he was the actor who played Mason Verger in Hannibal. Here I'd thought he'd been played by a heavily makeup'd Gary Oldman, but alas, no, the man is right there for all to see. 

His the guy who that female USC fan who used to post on here liked to reference as her source for USC info

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I clicked on his twitter to figure out who the fuck Scott Schrader was, and whether it was worth putting any stock in his post. I was shocked to realize he was the actor who played Mason Verger in Hannibal. Here I'd thought he'd been played by a heavily makeup'd Gary Oldman, but alas, no, the man is right there for all to see. 

He's a 9.95er for USC's On3 site. I think their main guy. Basically like Gerry/Bobby. If he's openly laughing at the rumor, it's probably bs

5 hours ago, NoName said:

so basically AggiesToday is the only one talking about it or where it originated?

What makes this even better is the AggiesToday account is run by some high schooler that lives in the smallest county in Texas that isn’t even getting into A&M and is instead going to Blinn. I’m sure he is very close to Malachi. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ArchManning said:

What makes this even better is the AggiesToday account is run by some high schooler that lives in the smallest county in Texas that isn’t even getting into A&M and is instead going to Blinn. I’m sure he is very close to Malachi. 

but he talks to recruits bro!

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

"We have coaches who've put as many players in the NFL as they can!" Jimbo Fisher bragged semi-coherently on the Cowherd show today, explaining why a player should go to TAMU. He said that between the usual lie about the size of their endowment, the lie about being a top 20 national school in academics, the irrelevance of the size of the aggy network, before culminating in, "we ain't never won a thing so come to TAMU and be the first to win a championship and we'll build a statue for you!"  Ritz Bitz, the used car salesman.

Yep. We've got to get all over that endowment lie. Think of the top recruits who pick a school based on endowment!

spacer.png

We cannot allow an endowment gap!

And an Aggie Network, huh? Sure wish we had one of those.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

The Harvard of 30° 36′ 5″ N, 96° 18′ 52″ W. 

I took a few classes at North Harris County Junior College. I always referred to it as the Harvard of North Harris County.

I was taking courses there because I'd been suspended from UT. I was working a great blue collar job. Someone would remark that I was pretty smart. I'd whip off my glasses and brag, "Well, I was thrown out of the best university in Texas."

UT finally let me back in. They would have never taken me these days.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2022 at 12:50 PM, texifornia said:

Don’t read into my face

I’m late to the party, but is this some sort of taboo aggie foreplay ritual?

spacer.png

18 hours ago, WBT said:

Two sleeps til Pool Party!

Two sheep til ungulate orgy!

I’ll see myself out.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Texas Wahoo said:

He didn't say top 3 with Michigan, Stanford, and Harvard.  He said top 3 "besides Michigan, Stanford, and Harvard."  So obviously A&M is top 3 if you do not count Michigan, Stanford, and Harvard.  

He would still need to add 2 or 3 zeroes to make it accurate

2 hours ago, ArchManning said:

did you lock down Vasek, Matthews and J Brown today?

5 hours ago, ArchManning said:

L-o-l

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I took a few classes at North Harris County Junior College. I always referred to it as the Harvard of North Harris County.

I was taking courses there because I'd been suspended from UT. I was working a great blue collar job. Someone would remark that I was pretty smart. I'd whip off my glasses and brag, "Well, I was thrown out of the best university in Texas."

UT finally let me back in. They would have never taken me these days.

Stephen Colbert Glasses GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vermin said:

Yup. Someone here called it earlier. Those simpletons, who otherwise believe that ESPN is conspiring against them, conveniently use the ESPN rankings to prop themselves up. mAlAcHi Is BeTtEr tHaN aRcH!

I highly doubt Malachi Nelson commits to ag given his longstanding relationship with Riley and his brisket. He would be the biggest fool to jeopardize his professional prospects by playing for Jimbo.

• Hook 'Em 2

Any QB that wants to play in Jimbo's offense over Riley isn't right in the head but that likely isn't aggys play. 

CTJ has been saying aggy has been lying to recruits about NIL not materializing and that might be a legitimate strategy with USC based on the rumors. I'm sure they're about to drop bags and say "USC has been lying to recruits about NIL."  

Nelson signed an NIL deal just last month and is 16 miles from the campus of the coach he flipped from OU with. He may not be paid for the visit but what number did they have to offer to peak his interest? His current Nil is rumored to be a million from an LA company ran by SC alums so would 5 million a year be the magic number? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Well I’ll be derned, definitely didn’t think they could pull that one in for the bryan pool extravaganza. Will love to see the claims that Jim Bob did this with nothing but gumption, grit, and relationships if they somehow manage to pull this one off out of literally nowhere.

4 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Nelson signed an NIL deal just last month and is 16 miles from the campus of the coach he flipped from OU with. He may not be paid for the visit but what number did they have to offer to peak his interest? His current Nil is rumored to be a million from an LA company ran by SC alums so would 5 million a year be the magic number? 

CTJ has said several times aggy has been lying about NIL. 

Nelson might have signed a NIL deal but you can guarantee aggy is about to tell him the money will never materialize. Especially with the Jordan Addison rumors. 

1 hour ago, Vermin said:

Nelson and [insert 5 star name] loved there visit this weekend. Jimbo rolled out the red carpet and hit it out of park. Both studs were blown away. Pool party magic and Jimbo definitely gave them something to think about and their is no better closer than Fisher. Expect strong moves and great activity. Stay tuned!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, SarksJuggs said:

Don’t understand the excitement of a surprise visit from a recruit you have ZERO PERCENT chance of flipping. 

Well, I’ve been told (by idiots, mind you) that Riley is definitely scared of competition (like arch), and, with usc going to the big 10, he will likely bolt again (despite having a more lucrative deal than jimbo)..in which case, jimbo will be there to clean up like he did with that five-star from Florida last year (probably like he did with his wife back in Tallahassee after her trainer bolted). 

Plus, there have been conversations on this very website in which people have espoused the opinion that damn near any place in Texas is preferable to living in Southern California, so I could certainly see those fucking dolts wholeheartedly convincing themselves that a kid born and raised in Orange County would think that College Station, TX is literally heaven on earth, and that the total experience of being a student athlete at a&m far exceeds anything usc has to offer (it’s not about the money, remember?)..I mean, who needs song girls when you have milkmen?

I genuinely feel bad for Malachi.  He somehow survived Lincoln Riley's brisket only to then be forced to suffer through Terry Price's brisket.  I mean shit, I'd almost rather be water boarded.  

Edited by RabidM
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

So, did they pay this guy an appearance fee?  🤣 

Yes, no question. 

No SoCal kid with an opportunity to get paid to be the USC QB under one of the Top 3 best QB coach/head coaches in the country would ever go to A&M until a big quake destroys all of SoCal’s infrastructure. 

LA may have a homeless problem (even worse than Austin), but College Station is an absolute shit hole, and Jimbo is the coach. 

Even if USC wasn’t paying him anything, he’s not going to choose A&M. Ever.

3 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Nil is rumored to be a million from an LA company ran 

…by SC alums so would 5 million a year be the magic number? 

The past participle (used as an adjective here) is run.

The LA company is run by SC alums…

Never “is ran” anything, ever. 🤘

https://www.englishwithashish.com/past-participle-adjectives-in-english/

Edited by Napoleon

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Nelson and [insert 5 star name] loved there visit this weekend. Jimbo rolled out the red carpet and hit it out of park. Both studs were blown away. Pool party magic and Jimbo definitely gave them something to think about and their is no better closer than Fisher. Expect strong moves and great activity. Stay tuned!

Loved there visit and their is no better closer...

I think I'm beginning to see why you ended up at the Harvard of Harris county. 😆