Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

He doesn’t own a monkey. He’s shacked up with a pole dancer who owns a monkey- which is a great life decision. 

In a bit of a serious question, did we ever get to the bottom of it they were actually married or just living together?

So now if he goes to tech it’s because that is what his plan was before he hit the portal and sark isn’t to blame? Is that what we’re running with now?

If sark hadn’t laid bare his bleeding, infesting vagina for all to see this season we’d be landing QE.

I’ve been saying it since he entered the portal. Quote me.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

So now if he goes to tech it’s because that is what his plan was before he hit the portal and sark isn’t to blame? Is that what we’re running with now?

If sark hadn’t laid bare his bleeding, infesting vagina for all to see this season we’d be landing QE.

If he chooses tech you think it was because Texas sucks? In what fucking world would he ever pick tech and it’s anything but him being an absolute shit show of a moron? Texas does suck though, catastrophically. To be fair. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Actually, we probably would have landed Devin Brown and Ewers wouldn’t be discussed. But keep up the narrative.

I mean, Gia bit the shit out of the kid.
The question is if kid wandered back there or if he was taken back there.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, how could Gia not be expected to take a bite when the kid in question was wearing clothes made out of bananas as well as a meat helmet?

63a8f6d7851a6e4ca4b1ac2754dfc145.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, mdleast said:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, how could Gia not be expected to take a bite when the kid in question was wearing clothes made out of bananas as well as a meat helmet?

63a8f6d7851a6e4ca4b1ac2754dfc145.gif

I'm not sure if I'd rather watch Texas football or have a monkey eat my face.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aslan24 said:

It’s worth noting that less than a month ago Tech message boards seriously thought that Deion Sanders would be their next coach. Anything can happen, but their base can be just as delusional as ours.

And they thought Chris Beard was going to be their basketball coach, too.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Handcruser said:

The same Tech team Sark dragged his nuts across. Tell me what Tech did this season to put themselves in better position to land Ewers.

8 minutes ago, ONE YARD said:

Where the fuck is the squid guy when we need him?!?

🦑🐙👱🏻🤔🌕💰🔫🙅🏽‍♂️👔🛫🛬🐎🧲🌅🛋️🙅🏽‍♂️👔💰💰💰🌇🌮📈💹🤔👱🏻🤝🏼👨🏽😂🖕🏻🌕🔫👱🏻👨🏾‍🦱👨🏿‍🦱👨🏻‍🦱🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌀🌇🤘🏻🧑🏻‍🌾🍆🐑🐙🦑

Edited by fatheryeet
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Octavian said:

Pretty sure his gf is still at Southlake but is going to OU.

This is what I was going to post bout either the Tech or OU softball girlfriend rumors. There are no Freshman from Southlake (or nearby HS) on either roster. She would have to be a year ahead of him to already be a Freshman, so an incoming 2022-23 Freshman would have to be it.

When is the NLI signing date for 2022-23 softball? Texas could offer if it’s not too late. Lol

3 hours ago, stork642 said:

If Ewers chooses Tech that’s not the staff’s fault.  That Ewers making another bad decision.  That’s on Ewers alone.   If this charade isn’t an effort to drive up UT’s offer I’ll be shocked.  

Pos rep to offset that idiot's neg rep.

39 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

This is what I was going to post bout either the Tech or OU softball girlfriend rumors. There are no Freshman from Southlake (or nearby HS) on either roster. She would have to be a year ahead of him to already be a Freshman, so an incoming 2022-23 Freshman would have to be it.

When is the NLI signing date for 2022-23 softball? Texas could offer if it’s not too late. Lol

I read the thread the post came from and it seems like the poster was talking about another player that’s possibly going to flip from OU not Ewers.

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust