Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

6 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Can we put Sark into the portal and pick someone else up in case we get QE?

Are you concerned about the offense with Sark having Ewers? I think Sark is probably one of the better selling points to get Ewers. I'm not a Sark apologist, but even CTJ said that he would be willing to give Sark a pass on last year if we got Ewers and closed on some other prospects that seem realistic if Ewers comes here. 

Just now, Dummy said:

Are you concerned about the offense with Sark having Ewers? I think Sark is probably one of the better selling points to get Ewers. I'm not a Sark apologist, but even CTJ said that he would be willing to give Sark a pass on last year if we got Ewers and closed on some other prospects that seem realistic if Ewers comes here. 

I dunno, he had a losing record and lost to FUCKING KANSAS AT HOME. My hopes are very low with him.

9 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Can we put Sark into the portal and pick someone else up in case we get QE?

Dont really get this post. Even the biggest Sark basher would probably admit that Sark is at solid offensive coach and a good QB coach. The worry is can he do more than Coach an offense and call plays. Can he run a program and have a positive contribution to both the offense and defense. I am not worried about the offense under Sark, there is a worry that Texas could have to win by outscoring teams. 

3 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Dont really get this post. Even the biggest Sark basher would probably admit that Sark is at solid offensive coach and a good QB coach. The worry is can he do more than Coach an offense and call plays. Can he run a program and have a positive contribution to both the offense and defense. I am not worried about the offense under Sark, there is a worry that Texas could have to win by outscoring teams. 

Yes, he is a good OC and his history as a HC is long enough and shitty enough now we know who he is and he LOST TO FUCKING KANSAS AT HOME. You dont get my post?

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach

36 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Sure feels like Tech is that dude at the party who accidentally ends up sitting next to a hot chick that's way out of his league.  They start talking, he makes her laugh a few times, and when she gets up to go to the bathroom he starts texting all his buddies to let them know that he's about to take home a ten.

Then he sees her in the other room making out with her boyfriend.

Did he bet any floppy disk on it?

1 minute ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Yes, he is a good OC and his history as a HC is long enough and shitty enough now we know who he is and he LOST TO FUCKING KANSAS AT HOME. You dont get my post?

We get it. It's just fucking non-sensical from the get-go, so we're trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Ewers isn't coming here for Venables. He'd be coming here for that offense and QB development. Apologies for responding. I'll let you get back to your unique thought. Tell us more about this past season. Any idea how we did against Kansas?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dummy said:

We get it. It's just fucking non-sensical from the get-go, so we're trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Ewers isn't coming here for Venables. He'd be coming here for that offense and QB development. Apologies for responding. I'll let you get back to your unique thought. Tell us more about this past season. Any idea how we did against Kansas?

I wasnt mad at you but the idea of being stuck with this guy who is clearly not the answer for at least another 2-3 yrs makes my BP rise.

8 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Only thing I dont get is your user name. Step back and breathe before you give yourself a heart attack. 

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

Look, dude.  This isn't a thread to talk about criticisms of our head coach.  This is a recruiting forum, and more precisely a thread to discuss the recruitment of one Quinn Ewers.  The past 105 pages reflect a highly focused discussion on a very narrow topic, and we don't tolerate tangential posts that have nothing to do with the specific subject of this thread.  Understand? 

Consider yourself warned.  But one more mention of Sark or anything else unrelated to Quinn Ewers, and I'll report you.

as I said, I was triggered with the thought of being stuck with him. Now back to CFS talk.

2 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

Man fuck all of you with your food talk 

The announcement is expected at its' earliest Saturday, there is a recruiting thread to talk about recruiting. So this thread is about Ewers and his decision and all there is to do for now regarding that is

homer-ausente.gif

Yet there are a bunch of nervous surly folks waiting around this thread to catch the news. So in summary fuck off food talk is not only appropriate but very entertaining to reduces anxiety.

Just now, Foosters said:

I remember back in the day when separate threads would be started that were just actual updates on recruits with little to no commentary. Can we do that again so the few of us that have jobs don't have to wade through 200 posts of food takes?

I mean, just read the transfer or 2022 threads. This one's turned into a Urban Meyer thread style playpen.

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Man, carne asada is better with skirt or flank steak imo. Better flavor and texture once you properly marinate it.

Yah that's the only deal, gotta get it ahead of time and marinate it, or I gotta go 30 minutes to the place to get it already marinated, which I don't like doing. Normally just easier to get a couple of cheaper cut ribeyes and slice 'em in half.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I remember back in the day when separate threads would be started that were just actual updates on recruits with little to no commentary. Can we do that again so the few of us that have jobs don't have to wade through 200 posts of food takes?

Don't read the thread just hit refresh from time to time and when the site does not respond then you know.

• Like 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust