Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

9 minutes ago, Laga4 said:

What part of the chicken... I mean what cut of beef did they use,  I'm guessing not ribeye? 

Cube steak (from the round).  Put a little buttermilk on it and pound it in some flour and it gets tender as hell.  We did occasionally have to send boxes back because that shit was so tough it wouldn't move no matter how hard you worked it.

I don't understand why someone would waste a perfectly good ribeye by battering and frying?  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

+rep to many upthread... I grew up on CFS at Cottonwood in La Grange while fishing Fayette County Lake, and when living in Austin, I could walk to Hyde Park B&G for a righteous CFS with Hyde Park fries.

The old Pappy’s Cafe in Houston had a great CFS and CFS sammich, but The Mason Jar (RIP) reigned supreme.

I’m heading to Port O’Connor this weekend for duck season re-opening weekend.  Can’t wait for Josie’s to fry up the ducks we shoot.  Not pictured is very good cream gravy.

image.jpeg

Edit: QE is duck hunting near Cleburn?  It’s karma.

Edited by solamente73
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Cube steak (from the round).  Put a little buttermilk on it and pound it in some flour and it gets tender as hell.  We did occasionally have to send boxes back because that shit was so tough it wouldn't move no matter how hard you worked it.

I don't understand why someone would waste a perfectly good ribeye by battering and frying?  

Fearings makes a good chicken fried lobster. 

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Less of a choke hazard

25 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

If anyone wants a distraction from the distraction, Ewers posted this in IG about an hour ago. We should probably speculate wildly about what it means:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXPBPNMu89H/?utm_medium=copy_link

The grown men talking shit to each other about their favorite college football team in the comments of a recruit's instagram page are cringy as fuck.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, irishtexan said:

The grown men talking shit to each other about their favorite college football team in the comments of a recruit's instagram page are cringy as fuck.

Agreed. They should do it the right way, by retreating to their team specific forums and analyzing his clothing and location.

His location pin is here, by the way, if you click on Promise Land Ranch:

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.1153502,-97.3285187,930m/data=!3m1!1e3

And, go!

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Agreed. They should do it the right way, by retreating to their team specific forums and analyzing his clothing and location.

And, go!

Staying Elon's tiny house!

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

And, go!

Perfect, thanks for the link, and appreciate you riding by on a high horse and sharing your witty criticism. 

10 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

Barbecue Inn Houston went for the fried chicken stayed for the polyester waitress unis. Awesome wedge salad.

Didn't know Barbeque Inn had a true wedge, but would say what I've had there are less of a salad and more of a vehicle for ranch/thousand island. NTTAWWT. 

Edited by derpyhorndog

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust