Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

>there's a reason this thread is a disaster 

Im sure you’ll go back and correct all of the  “He shot three black men” and “crossed state lines with an illegal weapon” statements, right?

Because the trial didn't go the way the Cloak Roomers hoped it would, and they can't stand it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hate said:

They shouldn't be, but look at the CR thread on this topic and it becomes clear why the have to.  There are posters actually hoping this kid gets murdered on his way out of the court house while others would settle for 3 weeks afterwards. 

You got a link to that? 

18 minutes ago, Hate said:

They shouldn't be, but look at the CR thread on this topic and it becomes clear why the have to.  There are posters actually hoping this kid gets murdered on his way out of the court house while others would settle for 3 weeks afterwards. 

Link?

23 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

spacer.png

It's in the "where do you stand" thread.  BTW, both are posters I like and find to be reasonable...usually.

Edited by Hate
Spelling error...I am a grammar natzi
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Because the trial didn't go the way the Cloak Roomers hoped it would, and they can't stand it. 

21 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

They've probably already started a bail fund for the killer. I continue to be fascinated by what triggers the crazies.

24 minutes ago, Hate said:

54 minutes ago, JBJ said:

There are two motions.  This one is tied to the prosecutor trying to introduce previously excluded evidence and trying to make an issue of out the defendant's pre-trial silence.

There's a new one this morning because the state showed the jury during closing arguments enhanced drone footage that was not included in evidence.

The Jumpkick Man is a developing story.  We seem to know that he approached prosecutors to testify for immunity, and that the prosecutors disclosed this to the defense last Thursday.  We don't know when the prosecution was aware he was Jumpkick Man.  He was convicted of a misdemeanor battery in October and was arrested again yesterday if this guy is indeed Jumpkick Man.

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

You didn't ask about both in the post I quoted.

I responded directly to a direct question and am somehow accused of Q'ing, disinformation.....

Fucking bullshit.

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

LOL.  What a joke

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Oh the irony. 

1474016065-simpsons-grandpa.gif?crop=1xw

33 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Jury needs to hurry up so I can get a 4 day weekend.

Do you want to tell the black people of America it was all white people killed or should someone else?  Note- I've paid little to no attention to this thing until the last couple days as I've seen the prosecution just doing a really really really bad job. I had assumed at the BLM shindig it was a white on black crime that happened with KR and didn't find out it was all white guys dead until Monday.

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Do you want to tell the black people of America it was all white people killed or should someone else?  Note- I've paid little to no attention to this thing until the last couple days as I've seen the prosecution just doing a really really really bad job. I had assumed at the BLM shindig it was a white on black crime that happened with KR and didn't find out it was all white guys dead until Monday.

It's about teams, bro

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

um, i asked about both.

i thought the motion to dismiss was old news that i read yesterday, and it was:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kyle-rittenhouse-defense-mistrial-prosecutorial-misconduct-20211116-awjig565ynf3xknzhavdxdh7tm-story.html

the kick man, you're getting your news from am radio.

what i dislike, especially on this thread, is people making news assertions without news links. @Johnny Sack what i thought you were doing is presenting new news that just happened without a link. this thread is a shitshow of people just saying fuckall without any kind of news backup. 

you want opinions? go to cloak room. you want news? post real news. there's a reason this thread is a disaster.

nobody cares

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

There you folks go again.  Brotha talking bout Black Friday and you gotta immediately bring up White Guys Monday.  Can they have a goddamn day for god sakes?   

Local Yokel lawyering (both sides). And a judge unable to untangle the mess created by the lawyers. That poor jury twiddling their thumbs waiting for lawyers and a judge to talk about Tucker Carlson evidence.

Rule of thumb for civilians - the jury can use the exhibits while deliberating. The judge is correct on that principle of law. 

1 minute ago, washparkhorn said:

Local Yokel lawyering (both sides). And a judge unable to untangle the mess created by the lawyers. That poor jury twiddling their thumbs waiting for lawyers and a judge to talk about Tucker Carlson evidence.

Rule of thumb for civilians - the jury can use the exhibits while deliberating. The judge is correct on that principle of law. 

Based on what I have watched, and the commentary provided here, the individuals involved in this case are 100% clown show.  These fucking idiots apparently don't know how to email each other god damned videos.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Based on what I have watched, and the commentary provided here, the individuals involved in this case are 100% clown show.  These fucking idiots apparently don't know how to email each other god damned videos.  

The "i don't know what a .mov file is" is not a good look for the legal profession.  Clowns indeed. 

Just now, washparkhorn said:

The "i don't know what a .mov file is" is not a good look for the legal profession.  Clowns indeed. 

Is this just reflective of some wisconsin shit hole?

I like to give the lawyers here shit, but in my own experience the vast majority that at least I interact with are highly competent.  PITA oftentimes, but competent. 

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I like to give the lawyers here shit, but in my own experience the vast majority that at least I interact with are highly competent.  PITA oftentimes, but competent. 

Lawyers are just the kids that wanted to be doctors growing up. But they were too dumb and/or abuse alcohol and cocaine. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

That's the core difference between the two board discussions: one is a discussion among people watching the trial and one is CNN viewers screaming.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Old lawyers who suck at technology will almost always have a paralegal or associate on hand to help with the technology. We usually have a paralegal running the technology anyway to focus on the case itself.

10 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I think it's part of the urban/flyover country divide.

Fly by the seat of their pants appears to be the rule in Kenosha. In real life, good lawyers worry about evidence and admissibility before a trial. Disputes are handled with pretrial motions (motions in limine) to include or exclude evidence - not when the jury has the case. 

Edited by washparkhorn

I’m not an IT whiz, but couldn’t they put the file that Krause sent argument to bed just by checking his sent folder in his gmail? If it was 11MB when he sent it and 4 MB when Wisko got it, we’d know something compressed it. Likewise if it was only 4MB when it was sent we’d know he sent the wrong file.

2 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

I think it's part of the urban/flyover country divide. Fly by the seat of their pants appears to be the rule in Kenosha. In real life, good lawyers worry about evidence and admissibility before a trial. Disputes are handled with pretrial motions (motions in limine) to include or exclude evidence - not when the jury has the case. 

Or when there's no evidence, other than exculpatory