OU at ISU

Al_4_ISU

7 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

no wonder Lincoln was trying to be the white knight with COVID.. he knew his team was ass

But his mask-wearing ability is par none.  That muzzle never moved.   Even when he was crying about things 'not being fair'.  

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

Does Herman have that?

I don’t know? That’s sad m. It’s my school and I don’t even know. If Iowa State can fix their special teams (the main reason they lost to the undefeated Cajuns) they have a shot at the conference. No shit.

Isn't it funny that Riley doesn't appear to be a mastermind when he's not gifted an experienced graduate transfer QB? OU's OL is straight up ass this season, ISU was able to pressure Rattler often. They're lacking a Hollywood Brown or Lamb threat at WR as well.....Rambo isn't that guy. Nobody that stands out in their crop of backs, either. Injuries and opt outs decimated their backfield. Fuck'em!

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Chad said:

Isn't it funny that Riley doesn't appear to be a mastermind when he's not gifted an experienced graduate transfer QB? OU's OL is straight up ass this season, ISU was able to pressure Rattler often. They're lacking a Hollywood Brown or Lamb threat at WR as well.....Rambo isn't that guy. Nobody that stands out in their crop of backs, either. Injuries and opt outs decimated their backfield. Fuck'em!

Lot of truth up above.  Emphasis is mine.

giphy.gif.600923d268862f0989f95252409614ca.gif

12 minutes ago, Chad said:

McGowan has looked very good. 

1 hour ago, UTEX_ME said:

care more about "close games for TV" than championships. 

I think this may be exactly it. Garbage strategy. Sport is where the magic happens, it can't be created by the officiating. Especially when they punish the defense for hitting 

8 hours ago, Chad said:

Just wait til next week when they look like nfl all stars 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

19 hours ago, Chad said:

I must confess how insanely happy I felt last night watching Little Lincoln's bleeding pussy pleas to the refs regarding the obvious holding call that was missed on the ISU back when the final interception sealed the game.  Sometimes karma has a bit of a delay in catching up to you, but when it does, BOOOOOOOMER!!!  Remembering all of the blatantly obvious holding calls that went ignored by the big12 refs in the last ten years when OU was playing Texas gave me much delight seeing it happen for once to the SOOOOOONERS.  Like his predecessor, anytime a flag is thrown on an OU player, Riley is whining like a little bitch that the refs are out to take the game that is the sacred birthright of the trailer park tribe. I wish little Lincoln nothing but sooner red triple tampax days in the coming weeks, starting this Saturday.