OU at ISU

Al_4_ISU

You have a tv in your combine? Nice.

I’m in the grain cart (wagon pulled by a tractor). But lots of guys rig up TVs or tablets in the combine or tractor.

I like to listen to the radio (we have a great pxp and color crew) with video streaming on my phone. I need to keep my eyes on what I’m doing.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Nice bit on Jack Trice on Gameday - thanks to Al and his Surly Cyclone brethren I knew the story, but it was nice to see the images and hear from some of the people that made the stadium renaming possible. I'm glad his story has now reached a wider audience.

Al, I hope that your day on the grain cart has a Cyclone win as part of it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Don’t get your hopes too high. OU hasn’t lost consecutive conference games since ‘98.

They haven’t lost at Jack Trice since.... Ever. Their last loss in Ames was during the Kennedy administration.

Last time OU lost consecutive games in a season was 1999.  That ends today.  Strong feeling on Clones and getting 7.5 is a nice bonus.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, flatdawgs said:

Nice bit on Jack Trice on Gameday - thanks to Al and his Surly Cyclone brethren I knew the story, but it was nice to see the images and hear from some of the people that made the stadium renaming possible. I'm glad his story has now reached a wider audience.

Al, I hope that your day on the grain cart has a Cyclone win as part of it.

That was a really great segment on Jack Trice. Here's to ISU getting a win today over the Sooners. Go Clones!! 

• Like 1

Last time OU lost consecutive games in a season was 1999.  That ends today.  Strong feeling on Clones and getting 7.5 is a nice bonus.  

There’s reason to think you guys could be in for a down-ish season, but history says otherwise. And we have issues to sort out in the secondary.

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Rattler has perhaps the douchiest face and hair I’ve ever seen, but unfortunately the arm talent is for real.  Sometimes they talk up the arms of recruits that don’t really have anything special - like Matt Barkley or Gilbert - but Rattler looks like he can flick his wrist and throw frozen ropes.   I was hoping he’d suck like Bomar.

Yeah he has all the talent to be elite. We’ll see how it develops. 

We need to get Herman ejected from the game and we might have a chance? Just kidding. We can’t win from behind. Herman’s stats are 1-11 (when behind starting fourth quarter) and 2-12 or something when trailing at the half. We will have to play catch up all game. Why we can’t look at the KState game plan the past two years where they beat OU I don’t get.