Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Is AggiesToday a reputable source? The Blinn kid with a Twitter account nailed the Green injury, but that might have been a lucky guess.

If it’s a high ankle sprain, 4 weeks is extremely optimistic. 

Regardless, I think they go 3-3 in their next 6.

Boy, I’d love for them to be sitting on 4 losses when they head to Baton Rouge 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Is AggiesToday a reputable source? The Blinn kid with a Twitter account nailed the Green injury, but that might have been a lucky guess.

If it’s a high ankle sprain, 4 weeks is extremely optimistic. 

Regardless, I think they go 3-3 in their next 6.

Is any Aggie source "reputable?"

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Piggy - Win
Bama - Loss

Split Tennessee and South Carolina.

Ole Miss - Loss

MS State - Win

And just like that 6-4.

I think Arkansas beats them.  Pittman had a press conference bitching about how mean everybody has been talking about his big titties.  He is motivated.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Beer Drinker said:

I think Arkansas beats them.  Pittman had a press conference bitching about how mean everybody has been talking about his big titties.  He is motivated.  

Would love to see arky beat aggy at Jerry world... I think Alabama, Ole Miss and LSU beat them. If SC and tenn are a split they're looking at 6-6 in year 6.  

Spooky

• Like 1

11 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Piggy - Win
Bama - Loss

Split Tennessee and South Carolina.

Ole Miss - Loss

MS State - Win

And just like that 6-4.

7 hours ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Would love to see arky beat aggy at Jerry world... I think Alabama, Ole Miss and LSU beat them. If SC and tenn are a split they're looking at 6-6 in year 6.  

Spooky

I think they have a pretty good shot of beating Bama in college station. That game is always their Super Bowl (more so this year for obvious reasons), and I don’t think Milroe is well-suited to exposing their flawed defense. Probably going to be a rock fight.  

Of course I also think they have a really good shot at losing to Ark, Alabama, Ole Miss, Tenn and LSU. Any loss is possible with Jimbo.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, closetojumping said:

He's just flat out overrated. Texas was unwilling to make a big push because of what else they had/have on their board. ATM will land him, celebrate the big 5 star recruiting victory, and Texas won't give a shit. 

I'm at the point where I will be stunned if the guy is a meaningful contributor ahead of his JR year, if ever, wherever that may wind up being. He's a tweener without a true position and he's got a small town, small time mentality. 

I hope Justin Wells breaks your legs.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Sam Pittman is a moron. His team should have been 4-0 but somehow, he coached them 2-2. Arkansas should beat aggy, but I doubt they do it.

After watching Arkansas choke that game away last season, my expectation is for an ATM win. Arkansas is shithole program that can only get up for Texas games every 5-7 years. Outside of that, they openly present themselves as lambs to the slaughter against any program with a pulse. That’s who they have shown themselves to be for decades now. 

9 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

I hope Justin Wells breaks your legs.

Is that the dude who is high all of the time? He’d probably see 3 of me. 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

After watching Arkansas choke that game away last season, my expectation is for an ATM win. Arkansas is shithole program that can only get up for Texas games every 5-7 years. Outside of that, they openly present themselves as lambs to the slaughter against any program with a pulse. That’s who they have shown themselves to be for decades now. 

Is that the dude who is high all of the time? He’d probably see 3 of me. 

Arky also seems to get jacked when they play LSU, but your point is still correct.

I feel like Arkansas is a little bit due against A&M. They seemingly outplay them every year and manage to choke it away in the most painful way possible. Also, this is the best time to get A&M -- after an overrated win against an Auburn team without any semblance of an offense and before Alabama. If there was a time for A&M to overlook a 2-2 Arkansas team that has played better than its record and has beaten the Aggies only once in the past 11 years, it's probably this sandwich game. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I feel like Arkansas is a little bit due against A&M. They seemingly outplay them every year and manage to choke it away in the most painful way possible. Also, this is the best time to get A&M -- after an overrated win against an Auburn team without any semblance of an offense and before Alabama. If there was a time for A&M to overlook a 2-2 Arkansas team that has played better than its record and has beaten the Aggies only once in the past 11 years, it's probably this sandwich game. 

We can only hope. If A&M loses to Arkansas, especially after anointing Johnson as their savior, College Station may implode.

Edited by MuellerHorn

Jefferson is due against A&M.

One year he was destroying them.  Then hurt his knee right before halftime and was worthless rest of game.  Arky still won, but it should have been 40 to 10 instead of 20-10.

One year he fumbled going in for a TD and A&M returned it for a TD.  Gave A&M a game they should have lost.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/23/2023 at 11:42 AM, texifornia said:

Man, the 8-1 conference record in 2020 & the non P5 schools are doing a LOT of heavy lifting in that graphic. It would be much better depicted as a wreck before 2020, then have the 2020 car with a mask over it to cover up all of the flaws, then 2021-present should just be a raging dumpster fire.

5 hours ago, TexasGary said:

Arky vs aggy has been relegated to the SEC X3 network.  I thought this was usually on ABC or main ESPN.

Yeah SECN at 11am isn’t exactly the basement. MS State vs. FCS probably catches the SECN Alternate spot at 11 am. 

I think if aggy had lost to Auburn the game would have still been an 11 am kick on SECN. This is the floor for aggy-piggy. 

It was a nasty bend his ankle took. It wouldn't surprise me if he was out for the season. It did surprise me that they were letting him walk around on an ankle that likely had damaged tendons. Should've been in a boot or on crutches or something.

Aggie or not, sorry to see it happen. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

It was a nasty bend his ankle took. It wouldn't surprise me if he was out for the season. It did surprise me that they were letting him walk around on an ankle that likely had damaged tendons. Should've been in a boot or on crutches or something.

Aggie or not, sorry to see it happen. 

He needs to pivot to baseball, his better sport.

• Hook 'Em 2

I think they have a pretty good shot of beating Bama in college station. That game is always their Super Bowl (more so this year for obvious reasons), and I don’t think Milroe is well-suited to exposing their flawed defense. Probably going to be a rock fight.  

Of course I also think they have a really good shot at losing to Ark, Alabama, Ole Miss, Tenn and LSU. Any loss is possible with Jimbo.
In spite of their all 5* D-line, we're actually better against the run than aggy
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ousux said:
18 hours ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

In spite of their all 5* D-line, we're actually better against the run than aggy

Well, we also have linebackers.

• Like 1