Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

2 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Malick Sylla is a fun throwback. Not shocking he's done nothing. Also, did not realize how bad it is at S. They'll be stuck teaching bad corners new scheme and relying on true freshmen to get snaps. 

Idk how they look at Sark, then look at this and have any confidence for playing us next year. We're going to exploit the fuck out of those matchups.

They can't barely read words and numbers, you think they can read a spreadsheet much less understand it ? 

These are a bunch of lunchpail sec aggys ya stupid sip ! 

7 minutes ago, Bob Lives! said:

And Elko found a DC:

the guy is involved in WakeyLeaks, got fired from UNC in 2021 and couldn't find a job as a DC since then. he has been at UF for the last few years and presided over them losing an incredible amount of players fro their recruiting class.

THIS is who they were excited to grab? a bunch of dudes from Billy Napier's staff? lol

also if you want a chuckle he was an assistant in like 05 with Elko. so technically not a hire from truly outside of his circle

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hornlover said:

Screenshot_20231221-081600.thumb.png.b7663c5484b49ce8e3a903c73f405e6b.png

Screenshot_20231221-081351.thumb.png.3a22a73a9c3ed1791cbb0fa15b6313c7.png

I think Looch shot down Brian Baker last night, if I'm interpreting this correctly. I'm not fluent in aggy. 

The thing to remember with Loochie is that he does know things, but he will gladly shovel misinformation if it advances the cause. All Aggie writers are alums and recruiters for their program. There is no objectivity whatsoever.

30 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Also, does the dad even follow college football?  This kid could fake commit *anywhere* right now, hell he could "commit" to the fucking Philadelphia Eagles, and they choose... aggy?

Nah, they’ve been paying attention. They chose the one place that is actually desperate enough to accept his commitment. Hell, The Elk is probably looking into getting him reclassified as a 2024 recruit as we speak.

Yeah, this is grim. And terrific. 
They're going to have to take all kinds of bread in both the portal and, maybe?, the second signing period in order to fill holes on the depth chart. I cannot believe they don't have assistants. I cannot believe they are short on funds. I cannot that Melko is this weak at recruiting. I know "it's aggie" and such, but holy shit. 
The other thing about their roster and class is that Liucci and his cronies, as well as the 247 guys, continue to warn that more guys might defect after the bowl game when Robinson leaves. This keeps getting better and better.

I am still trying to process this. I am 57 years old and have enjoyed a lifetime of Aggy incompetence, save and except the Jackie FedEx days and the Johnnie Football blip.

But their current state is an entire historical legacy of bumbfuckelry all rolled up into a few short weeks.

Truly amazing….
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Looks like Elko and Bateman coached together for one year at Richmond in 2004? 

It keeps getting better...

The 2004 Richmond Spiders football team represented the University of Richmond during the 2004 NCAA Division I-AA football season. Richmond competed as a member of the Atlantic 10 Conference (A-10), and played their home games at the University of Richmond Stadium.

The Spiders were led by first-year head coach Dave Clawson, who was previously head coach at Fordham University. Richmond finished the regular season with a 3–8 overall record and 2–6 record in conference play.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NoName said:

the guy is involved in WakeyLeaks, got fired from UNC in 2021 and couldn't find a job as a DC since then. he has been at UF for the last few years and presided over them losing an incredible amount of players fro their recruiting class.

THIS is who they were excited to grab? a bunch of dudes from Billy Napier's staff? lol

also if you want a chuckle he was an assistant in like 05 with Elko. so technically not a hire from truly outside of his circle

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

I am still trying to process this. I am 57 years old and have enjoyed a lifetime of Aggy incompetence, save and except the Jackie FedEx days and the Johnnie Football blip.

But their current state is an entire historical legacy of bumbfuckelry all rolled up into a few short weeks.

Truly amazing….

Not quite. Elko/Bjork have yet to reach the towering heights of 27-25 and 77-0. I think they can get there.

• Like 1
  • Prepare your anus 1