Surly Official 2020 TX vs OU Sucks: 11AM on FOX [FUCK OU]

Pancho

Just now, Stunns38 said:

The D hasn’t been great but they’ve done enough to to be winning. Now the 3 and outs are aware to wear them down. Fuck Herman. Team is fragile and is close to breaking .

Only time this offense can move the ball is when they are in desperation mode. They are not capable of running offense unless they are behind 

3 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Let’s make sure we establish the run on this series.....Fuck You Pee Wee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is classic Herman.  We can't run the ball.  All of our big plays are from airing it out.  Herman's great plan.... hey guys, let's keep doing something that clearly doesn't work.  Maybe if we keep trying, things will change.  He should watch his own press conference where he tried to explain to us the definition of "insanity".

This OL is so bad.  Can't run the ball.  Can't pass pro.  WRs are terrible.  We continue to run crossing patterns which are good if you can get protection but they take time to set up.  If we run slants or digs or curls, our guys don't get separation.  It's a bad combo.  Bad OL and bad receivers.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BurntEyes said:

So, I'm sitting here and it suddenly hit me. 

I finally found a positive in all the Covid shit. 

It got me to skip this game for the third time in 40 years.

Yay Covid!

I said to my son earlier, it's that we don't have to hear boomer sooner ad nauseam. 

• Hook 'Em 2