Sam the only player to stay for the Eyes

GreenspointTexas

I don’t even know what to say. That is so incredibly depressing. But justifies my decision to turn the game off in the 1st qtr. As I said, watching this team is a joyless,  sterile, miserable at worst experience. 

Hope CDC sees this. If Herman has truly lost the team, he has to be fired.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Yeah, if this was the case all season it’d suck, but it hasn’t been.

i wasn’t going to die on the eyes hill, but I’m not doing anything with texas football until this cancer is purged. To be clear, not the cancer of people expressing free speech, but all the fucking cowards that used it as an excuse to leave the field for the first time today.

• Hook 'Em 1

This time doesn't even seem like a social justice stance. I think these players are just saying screw this coaching staff, we're out of here. I mean how many have stayed after other games this year? (honestly don't know but I'm guessing a lot more than 1)

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

I don’t even know what to say. That is so incredibly depressing. But justifies my decision to turn the game off in the 1st qtr. As I said, watching this team is a joyless,  sterile, miserable at worst experience. 

Hope CDC sees this. If Herman has truly lost the team, he has to be fired.

You screwed up.  You should have watched the 2nd quarter, 4th quarter and first 3 OTs.

It was disappointing, but there was a lot of joy before the very end.

• Hook 'Em 1

That's such a bad look and i wish they would continue that tradition but using it as an excuse is weak. They sang the eyes last year and were also terrible so I don't think that's the issue.

Herman just flat fucking sucks. He is what he is at this point and if his leadership was better he would be able to convince the team to use the eyes to rally around each other instead of divide each other.

• Hook 'Em 1

Shit is sad all around.  This just adds to it.  Not much joy in winning this game anymore.  With a lot of family invested in UT and my young nephews who love UT, it's just sad.  Get rid of Tom or go the route of U of C.  This BS is completely unacceptable.  

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Team is garbage. They don’t even know what they fight for. And it’s clear they certainly have no pride. 

They will get patted on the back for their comeback but this OU team sucks. Just lost to KSU and ISU back to back weeks. If you can't beat them this year, there is no hope for this team. this season was already done after last week. Now it's in the toilet. How many more wins do can we count? Kansas?

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, bullet said:

You screwed up.  You should have watched the 2nd quarter, 4th quarter and first 3 OTs.

It was disappointing, but there was a lot of joy before the very end.

I disagree. See: photo

Edited by CurlyDumps

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

They will get patted on the back for their comeback but this OU team sucks. Just lost to KSU and ISU back to back weeks. If you can't beat them this year, there is no hope for this team. this season was already done after last week. Now it's in the toilet. How many more wins do can we count? Kansas?

I don’t count any at this point. They have so many issues I’m not sure it can be quantified. And it starts with the program culture and head coach

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

they just circled that date as their lone big 12 opportunity to won 

Feel free to make light of it, but it’s a pretty big deal that, from the perspective of many of our players, fans who sing the Eyes are on par with the Boogaloo Boys. At other schools, players show solidarity with the fans after the game. The fans support the players, the players support the fans. But at Texas, the players hold the fans in disdain. Yeah, I think that’s a problem going forward.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 2

9 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

Yeah, if this was the case all season it’d suck, but it hasn’t been.

i wasn’t going to die on the eyes hill, but I’m not doing anything with texas football until this cancer is purged. To be clear, not the cancer of people expressing free speech, but all the fucking cowards that used it as an excuse to leave the field for the first time today.

Same thing happened against UTEP except it was Sam and a few other players.

10 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

This time doesn't even seem like a social justice stance. I think these players are just saying screw this coaching staff, we're out of here. I mean how many have stayed after other games this year? (honestly don't know but I'm guessing a lot more than 1)

About 5.

3 minutes ago, Bruno Sardine said:

Feel free to make light of it, but it’s a pretty big deal that, from the perspective of many of our players, fans who sing the Eyes are on par with the Boogaloo Boys. At other schools, players show solidarity with the fans after the game. The fans support the players, the players support the fans. But at Texas, the players hold the fans in disdain. Yeah, I think that’s a problem going forward.

It's just another sympton of a coach who doesn't have control of his football program.

3 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Been a symbol of unity for a decade. All ages, colors and cultures. Now it’s just a fake reason to claim victim status and avoid personal responsibility. 

no unity. Only suppression. Starts at the top. 

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!! Can’t keep a good Daily Texan Warrior down for long.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yea, i dont really care about the Eyes, but it says a lot about our team that he is literally rhe only one who stayed. (Hes the only one in the middle with his helmet off).

Herman has lost the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the team just lost me .., and probably a lot of other fans as well.

Feel bad for Sam.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1