The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, Yuk said:

It was reported that Trump thought that his conversations with Don McGahn were covered by attorney client privilege and then freaked the fuck out when someone informed him that the United States was McGahn's client and that McGahn had spent 30 hours with the special counsel.  I think Trump speaks way too freely around what he considers his inner circle and it's going to fuck him on this.

I think you are 100% correct on this.

Just now, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

So, it is a Mueller handing it off to SDNY to take the special prosecutor out of the equation?

No.  The SDNY sentencing memo says that Individual 1 committed campaign finance crimes, and Cohen was in on this conspiracy performing campaign finance crimes with Trump.  This is unrelated to Russia and the Special Counsel.    But the question is what does the SDNY do with respect to uncovering crimes committed by a sitting president.  Indict him?  Refer to Congress?

In addition, Cohen cooperated in the Russia investigation.  But that is separate from the SDNY memo indicating they have evidence Trump committed campaign finance crimes.

Seems all these idiots are partially cooperating then can't resist the temptation to lie.  So they'll fuck Trump and themselves.  Perfect scenario.  

Hey Donny Boy, in Russia, swamp drain you!  

You'll have worms taking up refuge in your carcass before you know it.  What a beautiful thought. 

9 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Today, the President has been accused of committing at least two felonies.

I'm sure there are lots of furrowed brows and "concern" amongst Republican senators tonight.  Might even cross their minds this weekend.

They're probably popping bottles tonight..