the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Everyone who is not MAGA.  That's the problem.  They are being told that 1) it is surefire, and cannot fail as a matter of law and fact, ipso facto QED MAGA, 2) so the only way it CAN fail is if the fix is in, and the non-MAGAs are breaking the law, and illegitimately stealing the election.

In one fell swoop, the regime is finally establishing the fascist endgame -- all people who are not 100% loyal to the regime and doing its bidding without question (seriously, see them turning on even Brian Kemp) are actually enemies of the state, and should be treated as such.

This is exactly how you end up with another OKC bombing.....maybe multiple ones.  They are fomenting violent resistance, intentionally.

Yeah, all of the judges ruling on this stuff probably need a shade more protection than they might otherwise get for about a year or so.  Probably their whole courthouse, too.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

He's totally fucking insane.  I was really caught short after he started representing the Covington kid and raving like a loon.  Based on the Jewell case, I had been impressed, previously.

I've been impressed since I first saw playing Guy in Galaxy Quest and then in JoJo Rabbit.

1 minute ago, Amos Moses said:

What the fuck is happening?  These are not serious people - who gives this any shred of credibility?  What a farce.

Seventy.  Million.  People.

They believe this, and we're going to find out that some of them will fight and kill for it.  Seriously, there's no outcome for such psychosis OTHER than some death.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

They believe this, and we're going to find out that some of them will fight and kill for it.  Seriously, there's no outcome for such psychosis OTHER than some death.

This right here.  I have seen posts on Facebook from people in my neighborhood stating that "Biden isn't my President or anybody's real President because they stole the election which Trump won in a landslide".  I ignore this kind of craziness but sadly it will have to be addressed at some point and it will get ugly.

7 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Why is Fox allowed to show this in full.  They are pouring gasoline on a fire.  Why not let Alex Jones start coming on their "news programs" and start spewing to half the country how aliens are in control of the government.  

Because they are afraid of losing viewers to Newsmax and OAN.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I think it’s important for FoxNews to show it.  The rubes will find this content anyway, it’s their crack cocaine.  Anyone semi-normal that supports trump but buries their head in the sand on Qanon etc needs this shit thrown in their face.  Still - fuck FoxNews, obviously.  

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It’s a show/performance to keep the pot stirred to let those who voted for this asshole stay apart of believing he got cheated out of a win and to cast doubt on Biden’s win.  Trump wants his followers to believe that Biden’s win is illegitimate.....forever.   

15 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Why is Fox allowed to show this in full.  They are pouring gasoline on a fire.  Why not let Alex Jones start coming on their "news programs" and start spewing to half the country how aliens are in control of the government.  

Haven't they done that?