the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

28 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

This has to be so confusing for some people:

Okay, I'm very surprised because A) Donald Trump will see this and B) Donald Trump will probably get really pissed at Tucker.

However, I don't put this as some kind of "Tucker is coming to his senses."

This feels a lot more like an intervention of a concerned friend/beneficiary of Trump's - making it clear that he asked around Trump's campaign and nobody could provide the evidence she claims.  That screams out "Hey Donald, ole buddy, Sydney is not revealing her evidence to anybody around you, she's leading you on!"

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

My two favorite parts:

At around 0:50-  “Votes were taken from President Trump to President Biden”. Even she concedes!

At around 1:50-  “ We even do shows about UFOs, not cause we are CRAZY, but because there is lots of evidence the exist and everyone lies about it!”

39 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Fucker is about the only guy in right-wing media who could state this and make an impact.  Perhaps this is moment this post-election Trump bullshit jumped the shark.  I'd like the believe so, but nutters gon' nut.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, SizzleChest said:

Fucker is about the only guy in right-wing media who could state this and make an impact.  Perhaps this is moment this post-election Trump bullshit jumped the shark.  I'd like the believe so, but nutters gon' nut.

Need hannity and dobbs to turn as well, but all the true believers have already abandoned fnc for oann and newsmax anyway. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SizzleChest said:

There's probably already a "fuck Tucker Carlson" thread on texags

44 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Maybe that is her speaking style, but if I heard a colleague speaking with a breaking voice and that much emotion, I would think they were having a breakdown.

A few times in my career, I’ve seen people work too many hours and too close to a project. Several times people have been sent home and told not to come back for several days to get ahold of themselves. Even if just to get a solid 12 hours of sleep.

Just now, SizzleChest said:

In the end, preachers turned on the activities of the Salem witch trials.

Fox News has to cover its bases right now. Its viewers will gravitate to whoever is telling them what they want to hear and they are increasingly at risk of that not being Fox News. So they have to cover the whole range from extreme skepticism and move into opposition party mode to full on ride or die Trumpism. 

Whatever flavor of bullshit you’re looking to eat, Fox News is serving it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

1-32.  I had a similar success rate when it came to hitting on hot senior gals in my classes when I was a freshman at UT.

One difference, though....I don't care about the 32 whiffs, because that 1 win......she was awesome.  

tenor.gif?itemid=4805098

This also reminds me of my time at Texas, but it was the UCLA game...

I overheard some people talking about it at the baseball field tonight trying to make the case that this was not a waste of time (I was walking past so this is all I got).

Man: It's not going to change the outcome but they are looking to see what they can find that needs to be fixed.

Woman: Yeah, they can't do anything about this year, but they can make it better in the future.

• Hook 'Em 1

I overheard some people talking about it at the baseball field tonight trying to make the case that this was not a waste of time (I was walking past so this is all I got).
Man: It's not going to change the outcome but they are looking to see what they can find that needs to be fixed.
Woman: Yeah, they can't do anything about this year, but they can make it better in the future.

I have no problem with that concept. But what rational people understand that to mean and what Trumpkins believe it to mean are as far apart as Ivanka’s legs at a family reunion.

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The Party controls sufficient states so that The Party simply overturned the results of the election and installed The Party Leader into the presidency.  

100% of Republicans in this country would be perfectly fine with this.  

maybe many of them will admit it publicly.   but not a single one of them would speak out against it or lift a finger to stop it. 

2 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

I'm telling you, this is all about Tucker doing an intervention with his pal Donnie.  Tucker is still 100% onboard the Trump train.