the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

21 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Fuck. Rudy the Squid in a new Federal filing just accused the Penn Supreme Court of Political bias in its 5-2 decision upholding Gritty V Trump.

giphy.gif

You mean....the one where the judges of BOTH parties agreed that it should either be dismissed or that the relief should be denied?  The only split was on HOW Trump loses, not IF he loses.

• Hook 'Em 1

I wonder what their narrative will be when Trump steps down to get pardoned at some point in the next month. Did he just quit on all of them?
Didn't quit, didn't lie, cheat, or steal. Definitely didn't lose. Just ran out of time.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

from that thread:

I am feeling more and more confident by the week. It is hard to believe these heavy claims of seized foreign servers etc would continuously be doubled down by the admin and their attorneys in public if it was all made up.

If there's no wolf then why does the boy keep crying it?

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

from that thread:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3158518

I am feeling more and more confident by the week. It is hard to believe these heavy claims of seized foreign servers etc would continuously be doubled down by the admin and their attorneys in public if it was all made up.

also from the thread:

"Are we supposed to simply step aside and allow a huge number of petulant children to throw a fit and rule the country despite the fact they support a corrupt machine of liars, cheaters, schemers and decievers that committed fraud against our Country and tried to illegally steal an election, with the intent to shove their un American agenda down our collective throats ?'

tRvW7f.gif

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, mchookem said:

"Are we supposed to simply step aside and allow a huge number of petulant children to throw a fit and rule the country despite the fact they support a corrupt machine of liars, cheaters, schemers and decievers that committed fraud against our Country and tried to illegally steal an election, with the intent to shove their un American agenda down our collective throats ?'

tRvW7f.gif

180 degrees from reality.  Every accusation is a confession.  Never has this been more true.  Problem is, they will say the exact same thing.  I see no end to this.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

1-32.  I had a similar success rate when it came to hitting on hot senior gals in my classes when I was a freshman at UT.

One difference, though....I don't care about the 32 whiffs, because that 1 win......she was awesome.  

tenor.gif?itemid=4805098

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm not familiar with hair dye. I thought it would permanently dye your hair. Or is that some crap you buy at the convenience store that only lasts until your next time you wash your hair?

Not to mention that it's always sad when the old men dye their hair so it doesn't even remotely look natural. If you somehow had jet black hair 80, you should dye some grey into it.

He was getting his shoes polished this morning and said to the guy “Hey give me a little up top. I want to look sharp for this press conference.”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's more like the texags we know and love.

Detmersdislocatedshoulder12:44p
He already won and it appears he won big. Not a huge surprise to many on here. I believe they have way more than anyone would even guess. When it is all released it will be shocking and probably send our country into a war. Would rather this happen with trump as president than Biden.

There's a subset of posters on TexAgs who are proud and fascinated by players from other teams aggy has injured.  Detmer, McCoy, that receiver from TCU.  

Super weird bunch of people.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, mchookem said:

also from the thread:

tRvW7f.gif

This is perfect.  

i'm a little behind on the thread, but my favorite part of the press conference was when rudy quoted my cousin vinny, one of "his favorite law movies", and then identifies with the witness who couldn't see how many fingers he was holding up in the courtroom.  the witness that vinny proved was full of shit and needed new glasses, this is the side rudy is taking.  not vinny's side, who he liked because "he was from brooklyn" or whatever.

if tomorrow, he produces a photo and says, "this, here, this cracked the case, me in the shower, we did it" i will neither laugh nor cry.

2 hours ago, APMP said:
3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:
I wonder what their narrative will be when Trump steps down to get pardoned at some point in the next month. Did he just quit on all of them?

Didn't quit, didn't lie, cheat, or steal. Definitely didn't lose. Just ran out of time.

No wonder TexAgs loves Trump so much.