the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

31 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

This is actually being weaponized by my uber-Republican relatives.

"See? Them librul demon-crats have packed all of the courts to coverup for the election fraud. We need to keep McConnell in the Senate to fill all of the available seats with God-fearing 'Muricans!"

(To be fair, I did set myself up for this by asking why McConnell has had time for the Senate to confirm 50 judges but not time to have any sort of vote on a second pandemic-response stimulus plan)

I'm not familiar with hair dye. I thought it would permanently dye your hair. Or is that some crap you buy at the convenience store that only lasts until your next time you wash your hair?

Not to mention that it's always sad when the old men dye their hair so it doesn't even remotely look natural. If you somehow had jet black hair 80, you should dye some grey into it.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm not familiar with hair dye. I thought it would permanently dye your hair. Or is that some crap you buy at the convenience store that only lasts until your next time you wash your hair?

Not to mention that it's always sad when the old men dye their hair so it doesn't even remotely look natural. If you somehow had jet black hair 80, you should dye some grey into it.

fuck off, you wanker

ringo-starr-photo-2-2017-scott-robert-ri

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

You know what would convince a REAL litigator that "they have everything?"  Evidence.  Submitted to a court.  That's the only "everything" that matters.  Courts have a uniform rule: don't tell me what you have.  SHOW ME.

So....Trumpkins.....IDGAF about your pressers, or your posts.  Blah blah, talk talk talk.  SHOW ME.

What?  Given opportunity after opportunity, you haven't shown SHIT in court?  Huh.  Being a litigator, I'd think that fact would have some relevance.

This is the most amazing thread I've seen yet.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3158518

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Gap03 said:

You know how I know the country is fucked?  We're still using the phrase "perceived legitimacy" in conjunction with Rudy at the end of the 2020.  Dude should have been in a padded room a year ago.

I like that we're still applying rules to what he can and cannot do.  His whole presidency and build up has been trashing rules, not just protocols, laws.  Why would he stop when nobody is holding him accountable?  

5 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

from that thread:

I am feeling more and more confident by the week. It is hard to believe these heavy claims of seized foreign servers etc would continuously be doubled down by the admin and their attorneys in public if it was all made up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

What I am seeing over at Texags has me completely baffled, and somewhat frightened.  How pervasive is the mentality those people have?  I know of NO ONE personally that believes there is any real validity to Trump's claims.  And that includes some pretty far right leaning people I know, mostly in the OC.  But it seems to be almost universally accepted over there that widespread fraud occurred, that it was the difference between Trump winning and losing, and that if somehow Biden hangs on, it will be the end of society as we know it.

I liked this little gem from one of their resident law-talkin' guys:

You are a clown and will be proven wrong. I am a litigator. I am not an ambulance chaser. I litigate real controversies.

Today's presser has me convinced that they have everything. Not a scintilla, everything.

You live in Cali and surf Texags?  shouldn't you just move here at that point?

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

from that thread:

I am feeling more and more confident by the week. It is hard to believe these heavy claims of seized foreign servers etc would continuously be doubled down by the admin and their attorneys in public if it was all made up.

That is some mother fucking sound logic right there.

"It's so insane and irresponsible that it must be true."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I like that we're still applying rules to what he can and cannot do.  His whole presidency and build up has been trashing rules, not just protocols, laws.  Why would he stop when nobody is holding him accountable?  

This.

Why aren't people realizing that we are now THIS country: The Party controls sufficient states so that The Party simply overturned the results of the election and installed The Party Leader into the presidency.  That's LITERALLY the endgame that the Trump team is openly admitting to.

Votes?

Courts?

Fuck 'em, just have political functionaries of The Party declare The Great Leader has won the election and be done with it.  That's the admitted plan....of a sitting US President....and his political party.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, slorch said:

On one hand I think you're overblowing it.  On the other, I sincerely hope that never happens again.

I was speaking much more to the kind of demonstrations where people go looking for trouble...and find it.  But not true terrorism like OKC tragedy.

The marches this past weekend are indicative of this--both sides went to DC to create conflict. It wasn't supportive of anything.  I don't care if people want to march, but conflict needs to bring arrests and not one sided arrests.  And anyone wielding their public service position to incite violence should be locked up.  But at some point, we as a nation have to start enforcing the rules/laws which we're abandoning to partisan politicians.  They apply to the Democrats but apparently not to the Republicans.  Law and Order is not what they are about.  

Edited by Mdhorn

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

from that thread:

Proof and shit.  That's how courts operate--evidence.  That's only strange to people that create their own reality but evidence is also how trials for war crimes operate.  

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I wonder what their narrative will be when Trump steps down to get pardoned at some point in the next month. Did he just quit on all of them?

It was calculated for him to get pardoned so he can run in 2024.  Checkmate.

21 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

from that thread:

And there it is.  That's their end game for public opinion.  Or at least their cult's opinion.

28 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

That is some mother fucking sound logic right there.

"It's so insane and irresponsible that it must be true."

15 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Haha, this. It's so close to getting at the heart of the thing while still living miles away from reality. Perfectly Trumpian

These.  It's amazing to see unfold in real-time.  "These allegations are SO outlandish that there's no way they'd make them if they WEREN'T true and verifiable.  Checkmate, libs!"

It's fucking insanity.  Reasoning is fucking DEAD.  Logic is fucking DEAD.  Truth is fucking DEAD.

76041487.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I wonder what their narrative will be when Trump steps down to get pardoned at some point in the next month. Did he just quit on all of them?

It all marches on in angry goose stepping columns of denial and blame pointing.  As someone said earlier, the con is set up such that the targets will simply continue to con themselves.  It’s a perpetual motion machine for delusional, angry rubes and dip shits

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

when this fails, who can they blame next ?

They will blame each other.  There will be some crab mentality going on.

Trump loves to blame Republicans that he sees as not doing enough for him, as failing him.  He really believes he hires the best people, but, you know, B's hire C's.

And here's the paradox for Trump - he hasn't won any court cases that can help him, so the fraud thing will ring hollow at some point, and there's no way in hell that he will acknowledge that Biden simply beat him, so he's got to blame somebody.

Hell, he's already attacking the Georgia Secretary of State, and his lawyer is attacking Georgia's Governor.

44 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

People talk shit about Mexico, but I moved to Mexico right after working in College Station, and I can't think of a thing that didn't get better immediately, sometimes infinitely better. There is no way to describe Aggyland properly to someone who hasn't experienced it, but imagine Jim Jones' Guyana cult, except they won't give you any Flavor-Ade.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

These.  It's amazing to see unfold in real-time.  "These allegations are SO outlandish that there's no way they'd make them if they WEREN'T true and verifiable.  Checkmate, libs!"

It's fucking insanity.  Reasoning is fucking DEAD.  Logic is fucking DEAD.  Truth is fucking DEAD.

76041487.jpg

And, in a month, when absolutely all of those allegations turn out jack shit (at least the ones that haven't already) and we're prepping for Biden's inauguration, it will just be seen as proof to the vastness of the deep state's cover-up power.

Conspiracy theorists used to be funny and quirky, and they were kept in their place. I had no idea that conspiracy theories would eventually lead to the downfall of American society.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

People talk shit about Mexico, but I moved to Mexico right after working in College Station, and I can't think of a thing that didn't get better immediately, sometimes infinitely better. There is no way to describe Aggyland properly to someone who hasn't experienced it, but imagine Jim Jones' Guyana cult, except they won't give you any Flavor-Ade.

I was told that the worst part about living in College Station was when a contractor parks in front of your house.

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Fuck. Rudy the Squid in a new Federal filing just accused the Penn Supreme Court of Political bias in its 5-2 decision upholding Gritty V Trump.

giphy.gif

Observes case? Even the 2 dissenting judges said while they believe the poll watchers need to be closer, in no way should any votes be tossed out because of it. 

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I just want to take a moment and thank you for not perpetuating the decades-long slander of Kool Aid.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

So correc me if I'm wrong, but all this flurry of lawyerin' is just to set up the intro to post-January Trump's show?

"A great President ROBBED, a system RIGGED, vote totals COOKED, but what they overlooked was

TRUMMMMMMMP

leads AMURICAAAAAAA

TRUMMMMMMMP

saves AMURICAAAAAAA

AMURICAAAAA loves TRUMMMMMMP

and TRUMMMMMMMP

takes a bullet, for you

and yours"

Followed by several ads for gear and collectibles.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

OU is fairly stupid too but nothing like those sheepfuckers.  UT clearly has the high ground on this topic. 

We make fun of OU for having to beg and give automatic full rides to NHS Merit Scholars to go there so they can brag about having a lot in commercials while leaving out the reason why. But while that's a tad shady as far as marketing goes it's still an effort to improve their student and academic profile. 

Meanwhile A&M is still in a decades long effort to balloon their enrollment figures to increase athletics donations. A concerted effort to make their average student even dumber. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2