the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

spacer.png

WILLIAMSPORT, PA—Informing the judge that he had definitive proof of voter fraud against Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani reportedly announced Thursday in court “Your honor, I’m ready to present” as he pulled a rotted melon and a stray cat out of an old burlap sack.

“Give me a second and I’ll show you hard evidence that there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of mail-ballot irregularities, it’s somewhere in here under all these pizzas and teeth,” said the president’s lawyer, rummaging through a large, stained canvas bag, discarding multiple grease-coated catalogs, dozens of half-eaten chicken tenders, and a mason jar containing a murky brown liquid, then holding up what he believed to be damning reports that turned out to be a soaking-wet tarp.

“Hang on, your honor. As you’ll soon see, there are all kinds of testimonies and other documents proving definitively that officials knowingly engaged in—no, not this, how did this bath towel get in here? Whose bath towel is this? Objection! Now listen, judge your honor, it’s as clear as the evidence that I’ve written on the back of these cheeseburger wrappers, which if the ketchup writing wasn’t so smeared would clearly evidence fraud to the jury. No matter, though, because I’m smart and I made careful backup ketchup copies of the fraud on some gloves, which are legally admissible in court, as soon as I find them.

Just a moment. Now where are my potato peels? Sirs of the jury, I submit here for legal questioning and subsequent arrest and execution whichever culprit took my potato peels. I have probable cause! Those are top-secret pieces of information that have client-attorney permission. Do not look at the potato peels! If the potato peels have been stolen, well that’s witness tampering right there, which means that Trump’s case is automatically won on the grounds of appellate dismissal.

That’s all very legal. But first I submit these hockey pucks, and if you ignore the bite marks, it’s unmistakable that they—wait, excuse me, these are the wrong hockey pucks. Objection! The election is a fraud and I have the plastic bags of wet leaves to prove it!” At press time, Giuliani had confidently stated “No further questions, I rest my case” and sat chewing the melon rinds, spitting the seeds onto the prosecution’s table.

https://politics.theonion.com/your-honor-i-m-ready-to-present-says-giuliani-pulli-1845716203

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Maybe that is her speaking style, but if I heard a colleague speaking with a breaking voice and that much emotion, I would think they were having a breakdown.

A few times in my career, I’ve seen people work too many hours and too close to a project. Several times people have been sent home and told not to come back for several days to get ahold of themselves. Even if just to get a solid 12 hours of sleep.

She's clearly had some kind of nervous breakdown. And is going to lose everything in a lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems. So sad. 

JK it's delicious. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

This is just super against the law

Well, except I'm not sure that it really is.

You can probably find some statute that it violates almost by accident, some bribery or corrupt influence type thing.

But it is so staggeringly un-American and un-Presidential that not even the famously gnat-swatting US Congress has seen fit to enact laws against this kind of thing.  Kind of like the Emoluments Clause.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

How about a moment of optimism inspired by Norton’s thread.  I do not necessarily think this scenario is likely, just that it is possible.

What if Biden is badass?  What if Biden knows exactly what Trump has done, is doing, and will try to do?  What if he spent 4 years with a team of the brightest minds in the Democratic party war gaming for this outcome?

Biden knows he cannot attack Trump in the open because it would risk inciting Trump’s insane base as well as damage Biden’s credibility as the candidate of unity.  But he also knows Trumpism must be killed in order for the country to survive the decade.  Tough situation.  However, if Biden knows he has Trump dead to rights on criminal activity, all he has to do is wait.  The linchpin in that plan is ensuring Trump can’t actually burn the country down in the next 2 months.  So this is where we would have to take a leap of faith.  But Biden’s tenure in the Senate gives some credibility to the idea that he could be uniquely suited to negotiate with GOP leadership for Trump’s betrayal.  By this point Trump may be aware of the possibility of his crimes coming to light, so he’s desperate; hence the ridiculous daily displays of baseless accusations and pleas we have been subjected to since Nov 3 (and before).  

If all this is the case, then there will be a moment of truth where the GOP (the Senate and/or GOP state legislatures and governors) will have to choose between Trump and the United States.  That moment is very likely to be before Dec 12.  

In a best case, Biden has somehow negotiated a synchronized 180 from the GOP (possibly to include Pence), where Trump is removed from office immediately after the GOP flips on him regarding the election.  But even in less ideal scenarios, the GOP could more gently back away from Trump, so long as there is some check on Trumps remaining time as president.  In that case, delaying the “moment of truth” to as close to the inauguration as possible is the best plan, since it gives Trump the least amount of time to destroy the country before being removed from office and charged with his crimes.  Even in the scenario in which the GOP will not cut a deal, it still would be in the country’s best interest for Trump to believe he has a chance of staying in office up until the last minute.

I know TLDR but the point is, as much as it doesn’t seem to be the case, Biden may indeed be playing this correctly, and we could be due for the ultimate renaissance, within 9 months getting an ended pandemic, a more effective federal government, a unified country, improved world standing, a booming economy, and an unprecedented time of world peace and prosperity.

(or Trump burns it all down and we are in the final 60 days of civilization)

Edited by Snake Diggity
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

How about a moment of optimism inspired by Norton’s thread.  I do not necessarily think this scenario is likely, just that it is possible.

What if Biden is badass?  What if Biden knows exactly what Trump has done, is doing, and will try to do?  What if he spent 4 years with a team of the brightest minds in the Democratic party war gaming for this outcome?

Biden knows he cannot attack Trump in the open because it would risk inciting Trump’s insane base as well as damage Biden’s credibility as the candidate of unity.  But he also knows Trumpism must be killed in order for the country to survive the decade.  Tough situation.  However, if Biden knows he has Trump dead to rights on criminal activity, all he has to do is wait.  The linchpin in that plan is ensuring Trump can’t actually burn the country down in the next 2 months.  So this is where we would have to take a leap of faith.  But Biden’s tenure in the Senate gives some credibility to the idea that he could be uniquely suited to negotiate with GOP leadership for Trump’s betrayal.  By this point Trump may be aware of the possibility of his crimes coming to light, so he’s desperate; hence the ridiculous daily displays of baseless accusations and pleas we have been subjected to since Nov 3 (and before).  

If all this is the case, then there will be a moment of truth where the GOP (the Senate and/or GOP state legislatures and governors) will have to choose between Trump and the United States.  That moment is very likely to be before Dec 12.  

In a best case, Biden has somehow negotiated a synchronized 180 from the GOP (possibly to include Pence), where Trump is removed from office immediately after the GOP flips on him regarding the election.  But even in less ideal scenarios, the GOP could more gently back away from Trump, so long as there is some check on Trumps remaining time as president.  In that case, delaying the “moment of truth” to as close to the inauguration as possible is the best plan, since it gives Trump the least amount of time to destroy the country before being removed from office an charged with his crimes.  Even in the scenario in which the GOP will not cut a deal, it still would be in the country’s best interest for Trump to believe he has a chance of staying in office up until the last minute.

I know TLDR but the point is, as much as it doesn’t seem to be the case, Biden may indeed be playing this correctly, and we could be due for the ultimate renaissance, within 9 months getting an ended pandemic, a more effective federal government, improved world standing, a booming economy, and an unprecedented time of world peace and prosperity.

(or Trump burns it all down and we are in the final 60 days of civilization)

I was about to laugh at you.....but then you got it right in the end.

Rule of the Ledge and all that.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Holy fuck it's true.  I found the whole affidavit here. https://thespectator.info/2020/11/19/election-fraud-expert-russ-ramsland-files-affidavit-showing-physical-impossibility-of-election-results-in-michigan/

EnKN_6VVcAEWl8N.jpg?w=1080&ssl=1

Every one of those townships is in Minnesota, not Michigan.

What a shitshow.

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

"Your honor, you will see the clear evidence here that the number of ballots cast in Travis County clearly exceeds the number of eligible voters in Loving County.  Therefore, fraud from a server in Frankfurt and the ghost of Hugo Chavez, Kraken released -- and Trump wins.  QED."

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

And that was filed in Georgia because they were using it as proof of fraud everywhere those machines were used, instead of finding the same “anomaly” in each state and using that data in their filings?

also, Michigan and minnesota have the same number of precincts such that you could continue to confuse them if only looking at them by number and not by name?

I guess what I’m asking is how likely this is to be a mistake and not a purposeful attempt. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Holy fuck it's true.  I found the whole affidavit here. https://thespectator.info/2020/11/19/election-fraud-expert-russ-ramsland-files-affidavit-showing-physical-impossibility-of-election-results-in-michigan/

EnKN_6VVcAEWl8N.jpg?w=1080&ssl=1

Every one of those townships is in Minnesota, not Michigan.

What a shitshow.

How did he get the Michigan numbers for the denominator? Precinct number? I don't understand how you could match up the MN total votes with the MI voters.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I have no problem with peaceful protests -- there were plenty of Trumpers marching here in Austin last week.  I think they're idiots, but I don't have a problem with them.

I have a problem with this, which is the end-game of what Rudy and team are inciting:

6115020_041920-cc-ap-okla-city-bombing-2

I was talking to my 22 year old daughter a couple of weeks ago  She did not know what the Oklahoma City bombing was.  Smart girl, straight A student.  She said they had covered 911 in history class, but had no recollection of this.  That's a problem. 

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, except I'm not sure that it really is.

You can probably find some statute that it violates almost by accident, some bribery or corrupt influence type thing.

But it is so staggeringly un-American and un-Presidential that not even the famously gnat-swatting US Congress has seen fit to enact laws against this kind of thing.  Kind of like the Emoluments Clause.

You're probably right.  The funny thing about laws is that they are designed to deal with the predictable.  Trump/2020 isn't covered. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

How did he get the Michigan numbers for the denominator? Precinct number? I don't understand how you could match up the MN total votes with the MI voters.

He just flat used all MN and called it MI.  Worth noting that MN does not use Dominion equipment on a widespread basis, either.  Just a couple of counties.

• Like 1