West Virginia Mountaineers @ Texas Longhorns - 11AM CDT on ABC [Making Meth vs Herman's slow death]

immamac

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

We are going to win the Big XII. 

ha.  this team needs either official help or multiple turnovers in a game to squeak out wins against marginal teams.  that isn't going to happen 4 straight games including one against OU.

Edited by dcar00

Just now, dcar00 said:

ha.  this team needs either official help or multiple turnovers in a game to squeak out wins against marginal teams.  that isn't going to happen 5 straight games including one against OU.

Oh do we have to win them all?

I guess that makes sense. We go have two losses.

3 minutes ago, KingLerxst said:

Never hate a win. But this felt like another empty one. Look like shit. Beat a shit team that lost because their coaching today was worse than ours.  Still stuck with Herman.

Normally I would say K State and Iowa St. push our shit in. But 2020,etc........

Big 12 coaches all in on saving Herman's job. 

Never hate a win. But this felt like another empty one. Look like shit. Beat a shit team that lost because their coaching today was worse than ours.  Still stuck with Herman.
Normally I would say K State and Iowa St. push our shit in. But 2020,etc........
Offense looked like shit. That was actually a pretty good defensive performance. Not perfect, but good enough to win comfortably with a competent offense.
  • Hook 'Em 1