Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

12 hours ago, Drifterwood said:

At this rate I’d almost expect Smith to only give Bijan low-success rate touches just to say “SEE?! I was right to not use him!”

He didn't get a first down on 3rd & 18 - he fucking sucks

-Art Smith

13 hours ago, Drifterwood said:

At this rate I’d almost expect Smith to only give Bijan low-success rate touches just to say “SEE?! I was right to not use him!”

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

He didn't get a first down on 3rd & 18 - he fucking sucks

-Art Smith

And Bijan would just be Bijan and figure out how to convert those into positives. You cant keep that man down.

4 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I had no idea about Arthur Smith's background until a couple of days ago. His dad founded FedEx and he climbed the NFL coaching ladder in Tennessee? WTF. He's the poster boy for nepotism. 

His first job in football was as a quality control guy for the Redskins.  How did he get that job?  His daddy was part owner of the team at the time.  

• Rage+1 2

i just saw a stat that said that bijan is one of two RBs this year with 30+ carries where he’s reached a speed of 15+ mph. i’m assuming mostert is the other one, not sure though. either way, for a to have 30+ such carries on 103 total rushes for the season, is not only amazing, but further proof of arthur smith's negligence and incompetence. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/8/2023 at 10:41 PM, shadow_operative said:

just listen to this guy talk. i can’t tell what’s stronger- how smart he thinks he is, or how stupid he thinks everyone else is.

Didn't watch, but I'll summarize for you.

Arthur Smith: I'm a fucking retard, I'm a fucking retard, I'm a fucking retard.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

For those not following closely, is his coach the kinda guy who wanted to draft left tackle so he was going to underutilize Bijan to prove that he was right?  Ya know, Jeff Fisher?

arthur smith spends every press conference telling everyone how smart he is and how they simply are too dumb to get it. he’s more like charlie weis in that sense.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Kid: Mom, guess what?!?!?!?!? I played catch with Bijan Robinson!!!!

Mom: No way???? Did your dad get capture that moment on video?

Dad: What?

20 minutes ago, NoRagrets said:

Will this badass ever have a decent offensive line to run behind?

he had mediocre lines in college. A shit situation in Atlanta. Dude could be a HOF’er. 
Come on, football karma, give the guy a break!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-1.gif

• Rage+1 1