Parler = Trumpkin Facebook....?

Aqua Buddha

5 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

They want people’s social security numbers for real? 

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Social security number?

Looks like that's only if you want to join their "influencer network."

https://legal.parler.com/documents/privacypolicy.pdf

Influencer Network Information. If you choose to join our influencer network, we may ask for information that can be used to verify your identity, such as a copy of your government-issued photo identification, and information that can be used to facilitate the redemption of virtual items or payments, such as your Social Security number (SSN) or your tax identification number. We delete your government-issued photo identification information when it is no longer necessary to verify your identity.

200.gif

Edited by C-Man

From their user agreement:

Registration and Profile Information. When you sign up for an account, we may collect information such as your name, email address, username, and profile photo. Influencer Network Information. If you choose to join our influencer network, we may ask for information that can be used to verify your identity, such as a copy of your government-issued photo identification, and information that can be used to facilitate the redemption of virtual items or payments, such as your Social Security number (SSN) or your tax identification number. We delete your government-issued photo identification information when it is no longer necessary to verify your identity. User Content. We collect any information you choose to provide on our Services, such as posts, photos, videos, gifs, comments, votes, and echoes.

6 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

They want people’s social security numbers for real? 

Lol

https://legal.parler.com/documents/privacypolicy.pdf

page 1 if you choose to become part of their “influencer network” whatever that is. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
And I’m too slow. Ah, well nevertheless.
  • Hook 'Em 1

OK, here's an idea: post a few Bible verses, in Spanish.

But in a changed spelling that is still the same phonetically, so say a Cuban could puzzle it out, but not Billy Wayne's autotranslate.

First five verses, Book of John:

En el principio era el Verbo, y el Verbo era con Dios, y el Verbo era Dios.
Este era en el principio con Dios.
Todas las cosas por él fueron hechas, y sin él nada de lo que ha sido hecho, fue hecho.
En él estaba la vida, y la vida era la luz de los hombres.
La luz en las tinieblas resplandece, y las tinieblas no prevalecieron contra ella.

respelled version to use on Parler (I stole this spelling style from a weird Mexican comic book and tweaked the final Ns to be more Caribbean):

Eng el prynzypyo era el Bervo, i el Bervo era kong Dyoz, i el Bervo era Dyoz.

Ezte era eng el prynzypyo kong Dyoz.

Toaz laz kozaz por el fweron etxaz, i zyn el naa de lo ke a zido etxo, fwe etxo.

Eng el eztava la bida, i la bida era la lws de loz ombrez.

La lwz eng laz tynyevlaz rezplandeze, i laz tynyeblaz no prebalezyerong kontra eya.

It appears to gum up an auto-translator, Spanish is detected, but most of it doesn't pass through to English in the one I checked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

But in a changed spelling that is still the same phonetically, so say a Cuban could puzzle it out, but not Billy Wayne's autotranslate.

Todas las cosas por él fueron hechas, y sin él nada de lo que ha sido hecho, fue hecho.
La luz en las tinieblas resplandece, y las tinieblas no prevalecieron contra ella.

respelled version to use on Parler (I stole this spelling style from a weird Mexican comic book and tweaked the final Ns to be more Caribbean):

Toaz laz kozaz por el fweron etxaz, i zyn el naa de lo ke a zido etxo, fwe etxo.

La lwz eng laz tynyevlaz rezplandeze, i laz tynyeblaz no prebalezyerong kontra eya.

It appears to gum up an auto-translator, Spanish is detected, but most of it doesn't pass through to English in the one I checked.

Any photos or hashtags to add?

36 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Here ya go. Just did the most popular hashtags currently 

2F21D5CA-96AF-41B4-A3F7-E056FCD361C4.jpeg

So let me get this straight. All the flag waving supposedly "American patriots who support the military" and have spent a lifetime hating on librul france, "who we had to save in WW2", are congregating with nationals from the country who's people took down the WTC buildings on a site with a french name. 

Freedom Fries for everyone!
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I’m surprised texags didn’t just market their politics page as the red meat echo chamber. They missed out on a pretty lucrative grift.

like anyone wants to use 2002's internet to talk shout politics.  'rant has the same problem, but 1995.

Edited by elfenix