Gents, Welcome to the Sunday back 9 @ the Masters

DenverHorn

It's been an amazing Presidential race from nomination all the way thru to tday.   In reality you could say 4+ years and Trump is standing with his back to wall again while getting low on bullets.  Fair to say this has exceeded it's lofty expectations and some. 

Well here we go, I believe you have the tee box..  may the best man win.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 40

It's been an amazing Presidential race from nomination all the way thru to tday.   In reality you could say 4+ years and Trump is standing with his back to wall again while getting low on bullets.  Fair to say this has exceeded it's lofty expectations and some. 

The race is over. Go back to texags.

7 hours ago, DenverHorn said:

Nah dude we chillin in the locker room waiting for the green jacket ceremony. 

• Hook 'Em 3

48 minutes ago, immamac said:

Nah dude we chillin in the locker room waiting for the green jacket ceremony. 

.....And the previous defending champion is raging and doing donuts in the golf cart on the green, tearing up the course so others can't enjoy it going forward.

Why do I feel like Trump and Pence will be sitting before the Iowa Republican Party in 2023 signing caucus paperwork and the RPI official will ask, "Have either of you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?"

Trump:  "Convicted?  No, never convicted."

"Are you either one of you homosexual?"

Pence:  "You mean like flaming, or...?"  

33 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

28d21238fcd4cf4fd2688922e6db168e.jpg

On the faithless electors, I don't think that some Trump fans understand who picks the electors. The state's winning party. Do we really think that 30+ Democrat electors, hand picked by their party, will switch to Trump?

but you're right that we will hear that in the upcoming weeks from them. Not to mention that all Dem electors will be doxxed online leading the electors seeing Proud Boys outside their house.

9 hours ago, DenverHorn said:

Are you planning on voting illegally a million times across four different states today?

16 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Does brisket's death threat apply to the sock or does he have to make a separate one for DenverHorn? 

Since Brisket’s a lawyer, I am sure sock assignability and conveyance is covered in the fine print of the threat.

Edited by Goredho

On 11/16/2020 at 2:02 AM, ztejas said:

That's not even a saying. You can't even pen a simple, (yet really dumb) 40-word analogy properly.

It's one thing to be a cunt, but a dumb cunt as well is just plain showing off.

"Who tees off first at each hole? - Rules of Golf and Etiquette ...

Feb 12, 2007 — when you have the tee box you have every right to go through your normal routine (unless you have the Sergio grip and re-grip thing going on.)."
"It's your tee box," I said to him as his whistling grew louder and more exaggerated ... The golf course and the rest of the world appeared, at that moment, to be as ..."
  • Fuck You 2

Looks like Trump hit a great shot on 15 and birdied it while Biden laid up and got a par. On 16, Trump hit the green, putted into a bunker, and took two shots to get out, eventually carding a 7. Biden parred 16, and birdied 17 and 18 to win by a comfortable margin.

Trump is now saying that an imaginary squirrel picked up his ball on 16 and has filed a lawsuit to change the score. His supporters can't see through the bullshit and think he's still going to win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Giuliani is having a press conference at Augusta Landscaping. He has a witness whose best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Biden improve his lie on 17.

I guess it's pretty serious.

3 hours ago, DenverHorn said:

It's one thing to be a cunt, but a dumb cunt as well is just plain showing off.

"Who tees off first at each hole? - Rules of Golf and Etiquette ...

Feb 12, 2007 — when you have the tee box you have every right to go through your normal routine (unless you have the Sergio grip and re-grip thing going on.)."
"It's your tee box," I said to him as his whistling grew louder and more exaggerated ... The golf course and the rest of the world appeared, at that moment, to be as ..."

Everyone in this thread, with the exception of yours truly Not everyone is getting trolled, but its close enough. Send this guy to purgatory. 

Edited by ConferenceRoom

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2020 at 11:39 PM, DenverHorn said:

Bump.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So is it two weeks after Master's Week we get the evidence from DenverHorn?  Or does Master's week count as one week, and then it's one more week after that?  And like which day within the tournament does the week/two week count start?  Like the Sabbath or the final hole or...how does this work?  

Jordan Speith top 5 in a Masters. What odds are y’all getting for him? No major in a while but Masters has been his baby

Do not address the jinx. It doesn’t exist if you don’t address it. Some might say it’s a reverse jinx. Don’t address that either