Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

"A Sexual Get-Together."  ???

Tell me you've never been to an orgy without telling me you've never been to an orgy.  

"Hey Madison, we'll be having a meat cooking event happening and would love for you come by."

"Do you mean a barbecue?" 

"No, we call it a 'meat cooking event occurrence'."  

He’s young so no surprises.  Hell, I’ve run into people in their early 30s who have never been invited to an orgy.  

I'm no fan of McCarthy, but I gotta think he's just exhausted like a high school principal during prank week.  Calling kids into his office one after the other to hear their story and dole out punishment.

Jewish space lasers, smuggling girls to other states to bang, accusing other congress members of backpack bombs, cocaine-fueled orgies on Capitol Hill.  And that's just the younger members who haven't even learned to embezzle campaign funds yet.  

I mean, McCarthy isn't stupid.  He's an asshole, but he isn't stupid.  He knows the country isn't gonna buy that Cawthorn was being invited to these events by Democrats.  So the natural assumption is gonna be he's talking about fellow GOP legislators/lobbyists.  

McCarthy's gotta feel like Ed Rooney right about now.  "Oh Kev...everybody loves Madison.  The cokeheads, the orgy freaks, the dweebs, the muslims, the sportos, the walkers, the jewish laser people, the hipsters, the motorheads.  They think he's a righteous dude." 

Edited by Lobo

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'm no fan of McCarthy, but I gotta think he's just exhausted like a high school principal during prank week.  Calling kids into his office one after the other to hear their story and dole out punishment.

Jewish space lasers, smuggling girls to other states to bang, accusing other congress members of backpack bombs, cocaine-fueled orgies on Capitol Hill.  And that's just the younger members who haven't even learned to embezzle campaign funds yet.  

I mean, McCarthy isn't stupid.  He's an asshole, but he isn't stupid.  He knows the country isn't gonna buy that Cawthorn was being invited to these events by Democrats.  So the natural assumption is gonna be he's talking about fellow GOP legislators/lobbyists.  

McCarthy's gotta feel like Ed Rooney right about now.  "Oh Kev...everybody loves Madison.  The cokeheads, the orgy freaks, the dweebs, the muslims, the sportos, the walkers, the jewish laser people, the hipsters, the motorheads.  They think he's a righteous dude." 

Fuck him.  He's the same, only he tries to put an acceptable veneer on it....makes him worse, imo. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Despite the fact that no Democrat would ever invite him anywhere or so cocaine in front of him, all he has to do now is blame it on one of them and mention some Qanon conspiracy stuff and he is in the clear. 

And yet people wonder why Qanon exists. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

McCarthy gives talkings to but won’t censure or take any actions to keep these lunatics in line.  The movement of mainstream GOP rhetoric is toward the Cawthorne/Boebert/MTG wing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

My first thought--especially after their Butina escapades.  Their about fucking and fucking over everything that moves.  

19 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

McCarthy gives talkings to but won’t censure or take any actions to keep these lunatics in line.  The movement of mainstream GOP rhetoric is toward the Cawthorne/Boebert/MTG wing. 

Why do people think they care so much about voting restrictions. They don’t care if people think Rs do this anymore. They just have to makes sure that Maddy is in a district that won’t ever go Blue because of taxes or CRT and then get enough power across the nation to get a hold of Congress every four year. That’s pretty much it. And if they can hold power longer the next time, then Maddy can say whatever he wants and not get his committees stripped. 

• Rage+1 1

On 3/27/2022 at 12:53 PM, Bullneck said:

Out of curiosity, did he say why this was a goal of his?  Problematic culture?  That's it?  CRT?  If you can't ban it, run away from it.

One of the dads of a kid my son used to go to kindergarten with used to bitch about "government" schools.  I'm sure he's a Trump party operative by now.

The goal is to build a religious army. If you think I'm kidding google the quiverfull movement.

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

“We’re all old ass luddites, so we obviously don’t do cocaine or orgies” is quite the defense.

“We would never invite him” isn’t really a denial, Womack. But honestly getting down and dirty with ice princesses is far down the list of GOP sins I care about. 

29 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

“We would never invite him” isn’t really a denial, Womack. But honestly getting down and dirty with ice princesses is far down the list of GOP sins I care about. 

No shit. I mean if you want to distance yourself from the cocaine orgies - you say something like better than "I've never been invited." in denial.

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

The goal is to build a religious army. If you think I'm kidding google the quiverfull movement.

Yikes.

While cooking a typical predawn breakfast in the Swanson household in Shelby, Mich., 10-year-old Lydia Swanson cracks a dozen eggs laid by the family chickens. Her mother, Kelly, fries 3 pounds of sausage from the family's own pig and toasts a 12-inch loaf of homemade bread.

If they didn't raise their own food, Kelly Swanson says, they'd spend $1,000 a month on groceries for her gaggle of growing children, including 15-year-old Josiah and 13-year-old Elisha. But in listing their ages, Kelly gets Elisha's age wrong.

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Yikes.

The real scary thing about these people is how many of them give birth at home and never get birth certificates for daughters. They don't want them having a government record or identity of any kind because then they might be able to actually leave one day and get a life of their own. Instead, they marry them off at 13 or 14 to boys from other families doing the same shit.

This is yet another reason they've been pushing the sex trafficking propaganda so hard in recent years. Every accusation being a confession and all. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 3/27/2022 at 10:57 PM, tchookem said:
On 3/27/2022 at 3:20 PM, Genco said:
Why the fuck would would someone invite him to an orgy? Complete some fetish trifecta alongside a dwarf and an amputee?

Imagine showing up to an Eyes Wide Shut DC orgy and you see this dipshit rolling around. Between MTG's gorilla feet, Sarah Palin's ridiculous accent, and his wheelchair, anonymity your boner is all but shot.

fixed