Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

Release the AOC tape!
I know what the point of this post is meant to be a joke (one I fully support), but it really strikes home that AOC probably made sure to never put herself in that position. I'm sure nudes have been requested (I just assume every woman has had them requested at some point in her life). I'm sure some partner has suggested a tape be made... but it probably didn't happen. Why? Because she's had her eyes set on bigger things. She's knows a sex tape or leaked nudes would hurt her credibility. So she doesn't misstep.... because she can't. She had to be above that.

And then there's this dumbass. Acting like a dumbass, and he gets to have the same exact position she does. It's a double standard in so many ways and it's utter bullshit.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Now I have sympathy for his ex-wife.  Probably thought she landed a pretty hot piece as long as he didn't talk, but then wedding night came along and he was all like, "Hey babe, wanna retire to the boudoir??"  And then here he comes on over a'hoppin and a'humpin'...

Surprised Cat GIFs | Tenor

Edited by TexLonghorn
I mean, a tiny tiny bit of sympathy... they are surely both garbage people
  • Haha 3

I find this witch hunt highly offensive.  I'm glad I'm old enough that my youthful antics when I dressed in drag, or got nude in bed with a buddy and ground my junk in his face, or even received nothing more than an innocent crotch grab from another buddy, all in fun, aren't available to circulate in a drip drip campaign to impugn my wholesome character.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

At some point ol' Evel Knievel here has to start wondering how people keep getting hold of this shit.

Maybe after the Dirty Sanchez pictures drop next?

On 4/29/2022 at 8:56 PM, atomheartbevo said:

If he looked at a calendar and marked his upcoming primary on it, he'd understand that they are probably going to release far more damning shit than we've seen over the coming weeks.  

And if Cawthorn is fucking stupid enough to let photos be taken of him in women's lingerie or his "aid" touching his crotch, I'm fairly certain that there is a lot more damning stuff out there.

The Office Nbc GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I find this witch hunt highly offensive.  I'm glad I'm old enough that my youthful antics when I dressed in drag, or got nude in bed with a buddy and ground my junk in his face, or even received nothing more than an innocent crotch grab from another buddy, all in fun, aren't available to circulate in a drip drip campaign to impugn my wholesome character.

That's because your checks keep clearing.

BTW, your'e late.

20 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

evil smile GIF

Do you assholes get it now? The hypocritical & hyper-masculine displays of normalcy? The malign stereotypes you exploit to fuck with non-binary people?

There's not a single poster here mocking this person's honest act. Instead, everyone is dancing in delight at Madison's dizzyingly delightful duplicity along with his willingness to shit upon the chests of like-minded folks for his own personal gain like a good little Republican.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Are you saying that scat videos are coming?

Given what we know so far, I have zero doubt about what might be coming. Probably has a natural audience among certain evangical trust fund babes who often likes to brag about his access to hunting grounds for the pursuit of brown-trodden immigrants and, also, wild hogs.

Edited by bolverk
  • Haha 2