Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

23 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ridiculous that in 2022 a politician has to lie and say he’s not gay. I understand why he needs to lie: GOP and North Carolina but it’s still sad. Sad in the terms of how the gop and North Carolina think/act not sad for him.

Hell Yeah Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ridiculous that in 2022 a politician has to lie and say he’s not gay. I understand why he needs to lie: GOP and North Carolina but it’s still sad. Sad in the terms of how the gop and North Carolina think/act not sad for him.

They don't have to lie. They choose to lie. He also chooses what party he'll join and what issues he'll push. No one makes him do anything. It's not sad, it's intentional evil.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

I don't care if a gay person wants to remain closeted.  That's their business.

Regarding the North Carolina GOP:  it won't surprise me a bit if this doesn't hurt his reelection chances.  The GOP has shifted from voting in line with their myriad bigotries to voting in any way that will hurt the liberals.  

32 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't care if a gay person wants to remain closeted.  That's their business.

Except when you’re an elected official who’s a member of the political party that seeks to denigrate and discriminate against the LGBTQ community. Then it’s our business. 

The point needs repeating.

Edited by South Austin
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Yeah, that video seemed quite purposeful for horseplay.

Especially when you consider that the perpetrator is not precisely able-bodied.  He didn't just drop trou and jump on the bed as a whim (as if that would make it somehow better for him).

14 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Except when you’re an elected official who’s a member of the political party that seeks to denigrate and discriminate against the LGBTQ community. Then it’s our business. 

The point needs repeating.

I don't agree.  I think the hypocrisy is glaring, though.  I also think putting damning evidence on video is really unwise.

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Especially when you consider that the perpetrator is not precisely able-bodied.  He didn't just drop trou and jump on the bed as a whim (as if that would make it somehow better for him).

Yep.

I mean, if I had a billion dollars for every time I have been naked in bed with another man, I would have zero billions.  Hell append that to anywhere other than a gym locker room and the day I was born and I'd still not have a billion dollars.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I have pretty much not cared about this douche but if he gets re-elected after all this then it is like the death rattle of American politics.  If confirmed video is released of a Christian conservative politician naked face fucking another dude just a couple years before he took office, and he STILL wins re-election, then that means there are just ZERO consequences for ANY actions (for at least 1 of the 2 parties).  If you re-elect the guy after all this, how can you expect him to have ANY accountability AT ALL?!

Edited by Snake Diggity
  • Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, F250 said:

So this smear campaign against Cawthorn is because he jumped districts which pissed of NC Republican party boss Art Pope? This is a lot more interesting than the actual dirt being brought to light.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a39841527/madison-cawthorn-insider-trading-airport-gun/

That was really depressing, because that says to me that he's going to be replaced by someone who somehow is an even bigger asshole.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

I have pretty much not cared about this douche but if he gets re-elected after all this then it is like the death rattle of American politics.  If confirmed video is released of a Christian conservative politician naked face fucking another dude just a couple years before he took office, and he STILL wins re-election, then that means there are just ZERO consequences for ANY actions (for at least 1 of the 2 parties).  If you re-elect the guy after all this, how can you expect him to have ANY accountability AT ALL?!

Oh, he'll be re-elected.

Fox News will use this to make a hundred million Americans hate the "Leftists" even more.  And it'll work.

Christ, this guy will probably be president someday with Boebert as VP and MTG as Secretary of State.  

These are the people who will be on our money in about thirty more years.

It's over.  

• Like 1

As pointed out, Cawthorn's statements echo Trump's "locker room talk" excuse. Make up some bs story which gives your true believers something to stand behind. It doesn't matter how far-fetched it sounds, or that it wouldn't stand up to scrutiny. The believers just need something.

EDIT: Cawthorn's personal life shouldn't come into play in an election but we all know that voters decide that for themselves. His biggest problem is that he's lost most of his GOP leadership support. That will even give Fox News some pause in supporting Cawthorn. Most likely they won't not-support him but rather just be quieter about him. Fewer appearances.

It will be interesting to see if he has the power to stand up against the GOP elite. Does Trump even talk about Cawthorn?

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

10 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

That was really depressing, because that says to me that he's going to be replaced by someone who somehow is an even bigger asshole.

Yup.  I thought this was because of the interview Cawthorn gave about cocaine orgies with other GQP, and now they're going after him a few weeks before his primary, and the NC GQP is backing his primary challenger.

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I hope they're entertaining.  If we're going to be overrun by idiotic hateful GOP assholes, at least I want some good tweets to laugh at.

• Hook 'Em 1

"I can understand why the bureaucrats on Capitol Hill want to silence me. But just exposing my naughty cock videos from way back in 2018 is just pitiful. I mean, that was all the way back when the Tesla Cybertruck was unveiled, Aquaman was in the theaters, and the Philadelphia Eagles won the Superbowl. Does anyone remember any of that stuff? I didn't think so."

18 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Oh, he'll be re-elected.

Fox News will use this to make a hundred million Americans hate the "Leftists" even more.  And it'll work.

Christ, this guy will probably be president someday with Boebert as VP and MTG as Secretary of State.  

These are the people who will be on our money in about thirty more years.

It's over.  

I just want a bunch of Republicans decide they need to own the libs and so they film themselves naked trying to face fuck their friends, releasing the videos, and claim that it’s no big deal and everybody does it.

image.gif.457f5fe272aaafe695350a122cd36294.gif

• Haha 4

R politicians have…groomed…their constituency to believe that anything bad that is said or proven about them is the fault of the leftists. 
so R leadership anonymously leaking these things about madi won’t have the intended effect. Rs will need to very publicly accuse him of behavior contrary to the party if they want him gone. 

madi, or his team, is actually being smart enough here to say it’s a smear campaign but not say who they believe is behind it.  All the Rs naturally think it’s Dem leadership. He did throw a little barb at “establishment” so there’s room for swampy rinos to catch some flak but that’s as close as they got to accusing the R machine of anything. 

12 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Look, I shouldn't be judged about stuff I did in my early 40s.

This is one of the infuriating things about people like Madison.   If I was  a raging drunk and got into a fatality accident 5 years ago and I'm still drinking and driving today, I'm still and asshole.  But to the GOP, nope, all is forgiven?

Remember when Fox News and the Trumpkins lost their shit over AOC just playfully DANCING on the rooftop with other Boston University co-eds in a video some communication students made for fun? And how they used said video as proof that she was irresponsible, stupid, and-because she looked damn cute dancing-a sexual deviant who was unfit for office?

I 'member.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

This is one of the infuriating things about people like Madison.   If I was  a raging drunk and got into a fatality accident 5 years ago and I'm still drinking and driving today, I'm still and asshole.  But to the GOP, nope, all is forgiven?

Republican Jesus cures all ills. It was a brilliant invention by truly corrupt people. They all get to have sex with little kids now too. Just needed to invent Qanon Jesus. 

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Yep. This is a fight between organized evil and an evil circle jerk.

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

E4RAU6TWQAElthi.jpg:large

Cawthorn is an ineffectual fuckup as it is. He will never do anything of note in the House other than vote straight along party lines. Who knows who comes after him? As long as he stays in office we can use him as a "See, this is the type of person representing the Republican party today" and laugh and laugh and laugh.

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

How many posters humped their buddy’s face with their penis / balls this past weekend ? 

just bros hanging / joking around ?

1 hour ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Some of y'all are acting like you have never agressively tried to shove your flaccid cock into your buddies mouth. 

Ain't nothing gay about getting your dick sucked facefucking another dude. He's the one getting his face fucked!