Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

15 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

They could use a got damn Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus (the old one, not the new version). The character traits and attitude, not the gender and race necessarily. "Get messy and make mistakes", and she sure didn't advocate for sitting on your hands in the classroom.

image.png.fcd355c495441caf4984531e3e303efd.png

Please let this be a normal legislative session

With the Friz? NO WAY!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

It's so cool that after all the work that so many people did to wrench control from the fascists, the Democrats are just going to give it right back by doing classic Democrat shit.

It's almost like expecting different results is insanity when the entirety of the democratic party upper leadership hasn't changed in more than a decade.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Captainant said:

It's almost like expecting different results is insanity when the entirety of the democratic party upper leadership hasn't changed in more than a decade.

yup

The calls to power went in before South Carolina and then again on Super Tuesday. It was written, now it's playing out

• Hook 'Em 1

What do we expect? Which democratic President was going to rally 48 Senators to pass meaningful legislation?

There were a handful of candidates who can communicate a bit better than Biden and a whole bunch that would sign EO’s. And many who would flounder and self-immolate. What am I missing here?

Just now, Eskimohorn said:

What do we expect? Which democratic President was going to rally 48 Senators to pass meaningful legislation?

There were a handful of candidates who can communicate a bit better than Biden and a whole bunch that would sign EO’s. And many who would flounder and self-immolate. What am I missing here?

That’s part of the problem overall too. The bench is so shallow it’s hard to find a single charismatic person that would be a qualified candidate.

But your statement I think is grading on too easy of a curve. It’s hard to say person X Y or Z would absolutely be better at moving public opinion (and getting the voting as a result) but it is easy for me to say that I can’t think of any way someone could be worse at it than Biden.  I don’t know of anyone that, were he or she president, we would be farther from meaningful legislation than we are. There is nothing that I can see that is positive that I attribute to Biden’s skill. 

2 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

i was a liz guy, but was pleased when biden got the nomination because he gave us the best chance to get out trump.  i don't think i really have the right to complain about biden because his uselessness is just the price we had to pay to get trump out.

iguess.gif

5 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

It's so cool that after all the work that so many people did to wrench control from the fascists, the Democrats are just going to give it right back by doing classic Democrat shit.

yeah, Stacey Abrams over here like 

Throw Up My Hands GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Hey there buddy. You’re posting pretty early. You shouldn’t be distracted from your main morning task. Making sure CTJ’s eggs are just how he likes them. 

Looks like we’re gonna need more free market capitalism in the form of green energy subsidies and anti fossil fuel regs to fix this problem. 

Yeah, you are going to lose this one. Idiot.
  • Fuck You 1

The American people sometimes just need to be told the truth. The govt pumped a ridiculous amount of money into the economy, we have supply chain problems and many Americans have decided not to work. Those factors, especially the first 2, can easily lead to inflation that the govt cannot stop. We held off a larger financial crisis last year and the bill is coming due with these consequences now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Perseveration? 

lol this guy

2024 we get a runback of Trump v Biden
then in 2028 it'll happen again (Biden trying to get his 2nd term and Trump doggedly pursuing a 3rd while Democrats say "erm, uhh, sir?")

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by bad_teammate

8 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

The least feasible part of that is Biden being alive in 2028. Trump is regaining the WH in 2024 if he wants it.

Trump will never be the president again. I actually doubt he runs again but I know he won’t ever be the president again. They will blow the country up if they have to before that ever happens. 

That “fuck joe Biden” chant by the Red Sox fans after game four really fucked them over. Dipshits.

I’m assuming asshat Cancun Cruz didn’t show up for the Astros game last night which would of course guarantee the win. He shows up and it’s then a coin flip.

14 minutes ago, 3adays said:

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/las-vegas-rappers-song-inspired-by-lets-go-brandon-meme-skyrockets-on-itunes/

Las Vegas rapper’s song inspired by ‘Let’s go Brandon’ meme, skyrockets on iTunes

The grifting of the trumper morons is absolutely fascinating. If you’re black and not taking advantage of these idiots you are totally missing out. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

MAGA indeed. I also didn't know father's needed 2 months of paternity leave. That's why this is being brought up.

I haven't seen any posts about paternity leave, at least back a page.  Are you on the right thread?  "Mother" typically implies . . . maternity.

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I haven't seen any posts about paternity leave, at least back a page.  Are you on the right thread?  "Mother" typically implies . . . maternity.

I don't know why he cut maternity leave when the two months that was used was paternity leave that people had an issue with. Hell it wasn't that he left two months, but that no one noticed while our supply chain is messed up. 

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/20/pete-buttigieg-back-two-month-paternity-absence-ci/

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, who has been on paternity leave for about two months during a worsening shipping crisis, said Wednesday he has a “new appreciation” for the Biden administration‘s policies that allowed him to take time off from his Cabinet post.

19 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Why wouldn’t fathers need two months maternity leave?

Fucking morons carrying water for corporations and billionaires 

Paternity leave?

Exactly, why not more? If you ain't trying get as much as you can from corporations or tax payers, you're not working your damnedest for yourself.

24 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Paternity leave?

Exactly, why not more? If you ain't trying get as much as you can from corporations or tax payers, you're not working your damnedest for yourself.

A lot of your rhetoric on this topic falls flat after the Go Fund me thread. Not trying to be an ass, just saying.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

I don't know why he cut maternity leave when the two months that was used was paternity leave that people had an issue with. Hell it wasn't that he left two months, but that no one noticed while our supply chain is messed up. 

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/20/pete-buttigieg-back-two-month-paternity-absence-ci/

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, who has been on paternity leave for about two months during a worsening shipping crisis, said Wednesday he has a “new appreciation” for the Biden administration‘s policies that allowed him to take time off from his Cabinet post.

You should think about coming out. Self hating gays are the worst and is no way to go through life.