Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m not gay but it’s interesting you think that’s insulting for some reason.

How am I to know your sex?  All I can tell is you think a man should be paid for missing work because…reasons.  As long as someone else is dragging the check, am I right?   Pretty sure I know, but what is your position on gender reveal parties?  2 days off or so?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I don't know why he cut maternity leave when the two months that was used was paternity leave that people had an issue with. Hell it wasn't that he left two months, but that no one noticed while our supply chain is messed up. 

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/20/pete-buttigieg-back-two-month-paternity-absence-ci/

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, who has been on paternity leave for about two months during a worsening shipping crisis, said Wednesday he has a “new appreciation” for the Biden administration‘s policies that allowed him to take time off from his Cabinet post.

Motherhood is such a beautiful thing

5 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Motherhood is such a beautiful thing

Paternity leave (for a lot of organizations that pay well and have great benefits, at least, as my experience informs) is paid and for up to 6 months IF you, the father, are a primary caregiver. 

So for gay dads, one of them can be designated the primary caregiver (Pete B., in this case I'm guessing) which then affords him all the rights and privileges set about in whatever his benefits plan allows.

So basically, the term Paternity/Maternity in the leave isn't important, it's more about who is the primary caregiver. And from guy friends who have taken 6 months off at full pay, I can tell you that there is no real investigation into whether the wife/mom isn't also taking time off or they are in fact doing the heavy lifting as the primary caregiver. I would never game the system like that due to ethics but there are those who take advantage of culture like that, believe it or not.

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Joe Biden should be playing Bingo in an old folks home. He would still be confused 

Has he suggested that injecting disinfectant into the human body might be an effective way of fighting the coronavirus? Has he suggested that nuclear weapons could be used to defeat hurricanes? Has he said that windmills cause cancer? Has he claimed to be a very stable genius?

”Person, woman, man, camera, tv.”

You’re an idiot. And nothing more than a parrot. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Has he suggested that injecting disinfectant into the human body might be an effective way of fighting the coronavirus? Has he suggested that nuclear weapons could be used to defeat hurricanes? Has he said that windmills cause cancer? Has he claimed to be a very stable genius?

”Person, woman, man, camera, tv.”

You’re an idiot. And nothing more than a parrot. 

But Trump!! Lol Apparently, you're the idiot who can't understand the concept of mutual exclusivity.

Trump passed a cognitive test. Would bumbling Joe pass one? 

13 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Admitting he had to take one is the newsworthy part, and why he was mocked, not that he passed.

Who gives a shit? Let's see how stuttering Joe does on one. Of course he will be shielded and protected from that by the left for the obvious reason that he would fail miserably. 

I mean, if immortal left his Fox News/OANN bubble, Joe Biden did a townhall last week where he spoke about policy, in depth, for quite a while.  In fact, he was downright wonky as fuck.  And didn't tell anyone to inject themselves with bleach. 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, who has been on paternity leave for about two months during a worsening shipping crisis, said Wednesday he has a “new appreciation” for the Biden administration‘s policies that allowed him to take time off from his Cabinet post.

But the map above says we don't have that?

41 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Who gives a shit? Let's see how stuttering Joe does on one. Of course he will be shielded and protected from that by the left for the obvious reason that he would fail miserably. 

The irony of you making fun of another for an affliction is rich. 

• Like 1

It's really quite humorous to watch someone who lives in a bubble that refused to criticize Donald Trump claim the left is "shielding" Joe Biden. 

There's been endless articles about Joe's dropping approval ratings from the MSM,  his approval rating among Democrats is down nearly 10 points and the further left-wing media has absolutely turned on Biden for not getting it done yet on voting rights, infrastructure, social safety net, etc. 

But yes, they're really shielding Joe and not giving him a hard time!  It's all sunshine and roses. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

I mean, if immortal left his Fox News/OANN bubble, Joe Biden did a townhall last week where he spoke about policy, in depth, for quite a while.  In fact, he was downright wonky as fuck.  And didn't tell anyone to inject themselves with bleach. 

that doesn't fit the moron narrative, now does it?

40 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The irony of you making fun of another for an affliction is rich. 

oh, do tell. he got a small peepee or something?

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

bruh, you KNOW that fox isn't showing him that shit. And the poor bastard lacks the intellectual curiosity to look for himself

• Like 1

I thought they’re just going after billionaires. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-tackle-tax-and-healthcare-snags-in-2-trillion-bill-11634927822

“On Friday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki listed closing a gap in Medicare tax rules as a tax proposal under live discussion.The proposal would apply a 3.8% surtax to active business income for people making more than $200,000 a year.”

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

bruh, you KNOW that fox isn't showing him that shit. And the poor bastard lacks the intellectual curiosity to look for himself

One of the morons I went to HS with, and who still hasn't escaped that small-town insular bubble, was plastering Facebook with "I'm so embarrassed for our country, did you see Joe Biden's town hall?" immediately following the broadcast.  When asked for examples of how poorly Biden performed, all he could come up with was Biden pausing before answering.  You know, kinda like that darkie Barack Hussein Obama.

12 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-tackle-tax-and-healthcare-snags-in-2-trillion-bill-11634927822

“On Friday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki listed closing a gap in Medicare tax rules as a tax proposal under live discussion.The proposal would apply a 3.8% surtax to active business income for people making more than $200,000 a year.”

Fuck this stupid country. If I can't afford a second house because some stupid piece of shit needs medical care, then I don't want to live anymore. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

46 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

So is that a sur-tax on pass thru income? or ???  WTF is "active business income for people"

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Satoshi said:

You don’t even come close to making more than $200,000 a year spreading your bullshit on the net so you’re good.