Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

OmicRON Deathsantis using his wife’s cancer to deflect from his being MIA while COVID plows through Florida yet drags that same cancer stricken wife to a crowded “church” super spreader hootenanny without a mask in sight.

What a guy.

Oppositional to Christian faith? 

It is interesting to revisit the biblical passages I remember from early in my life. For example, Matthew 25:36: “… I was sick, and you …”  continues as “visited me” in KJV, and as “took care of me” in other versions, including the American Standard Version and Aramaic Bible in Plain English.

At any rate, Evangelical opposition to vaccines does not bode well for my kid’s future.

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

OmicRON Deathsantis using his wife’s cancer to deflect from his being MIA while COVID plows through Florida yet drags that same cancer stricken wife to a crowded “church” super spreader hootenanny without a mask in sight.

What a guy.

complete douche 

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Pretty much every time I felt like shit during flu season, had x-rays for pneumonia a while back (turned out to be positive), had to get tested for mono.  

In the video though, he seems to be referring to people who DON"T feel ill getting tested--such as people who've had exposure and so on but no symptoms. It's tricky because even the vaccinated can carry the virus, and thus what does one do when they must then go to take care of someone who they are trying to keep as safe as possible. Too bad, my son, I know you've got lymphoma but I'm sure we're fine to be around you? That is a risk that families have always been faced with when it comes to ill family members such as children with lymphoma or heart issues or elderly relatives, but now that we have something that is somewhat cheaper to assist in our efforts, it seems callous to turn away from it. If they had at home tests so that I knew I was contagious with whatever virus prior to going out, then I'd be much more proactive about other's safety.

I get this 'well, you're not responsible for me and I'm not responsible for you' mantra, but why then do they talk so much about families and brotherhood and 'team' pride? Such a lie and such a damn myth. If it weren't for human cooperation, we'd be dead and the cockroaches would run the place.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

But does anyone really go to the 30A Songwriters Festival? 

But seriously, what a bitch to point out a group in his own district.  Right wingers used to crow about how Communist children would turn in their own parents. 

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Like I said in the other thread, appears to be a break with Donnie.

An interesting one ahead of DeSantis needing to win his reelection.   If DeSantis loses this fall, he's finished as far as Presidential runs.

Do you think this is going to happen? I’m trying to gauge just how out of touch you are. 

• Fuck You 2

Do you think this is going to happen? I’m trying to gauge just how out of touch you are. 

Desantis only won by ~33,000 votes.

Florida has had almost 63,000 dead because of COVID. And I believe that number is significantly higher because of data fudging that went on there.

Florida is actually one of the few states that could actually be swung because OmicRON voters have died off at a big enough number to make really close races even closer.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Others have pointed out the numbers against a weaker candidate in 2018.  And Covid deaths.  

7 hours ago, bluto said:

All it takes is trump endorsing another candidate to kill off his competition. 

Yeah, that’s the dark horse here.  This is the perfect chance for Trump to remove a competitor.  And DeSantis publicly going against Trump’s decisions this past week gives him the opening.  And Trump would absolutely destroy DeSantis in the governor’s race if he decides to run in ‘24.  Trump gives no fucks about the GOP.

11 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

It’s a douche-off.

DId somebody say "DOUCHE-OFF"???  First thing we're gonna need is a theme song.  Ideas?  

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He won by 33k, vs a very weak opponent 

He needs to take a step towards the middle 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Others have pointed out the numbers against a weaker candidate in 2018.  And Covid deaths.  

Yeah, that’s the dark horse here.  This is the perfect chance for Trump to remove a competitor.  And DeSantis publicly going against Trump’s decisions this past week gives him the opening.  And Trump would absolutely destroy DeSantis in the governor’s race if he decides to run in ‘24.  Trump gives no fucks about the GOP.

Y’all talk about these Covid deaths, but they’re vastly outnumbered by the population growth in Florida. You know, the population growth in large part caused by DeSantis’ philosophy and policies. 

• Fuck You 3

51 minutes ago, bluto said:

Shit didn’t even think about him running for gov, don’t see it happening and wondering if deadline to declare is gone

Trump isn't running for governor, otherwise the rally would have been in Florida and would have been truly epic.

This has all been brewing for a while, but came to a head last week. Trump was taking thinly-veiled potshots at DeSantis because he wouldn't publicly answer if he had been boosted or whatever (hint: He is boosted if he won't publicly say).  DeSantis then comes out and says that he shouldn't have gone along with Trump's decisions about trying to close a bunch of stuff down..

43 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Y’all talk about these Covid deaths, but they’re vastly outnumbered by the population growth in Florida. You know, the population growth in large part caused by DeSantis’ philosophy and policies. 

So desantis has you on the payroll now? What is it, 2 bucks an hour? That’ll buy a lot of vodka. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Desantis only won by ~33,000 votes.

Florida has had almost 63,000 dead because of COVID. And I believe that number is significantly higher because of data fudging that went on there.

Florida is actually one of the few states that could actually be swung because OmicRON voters have died off at a big enough number to make really close races even closer.

They just need to bring in more Cubans for the Desantis win.