Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

Guest Lobo

Was he meaning he got 80% of the vote or that he won 90%-10%?  Like, I'm not even so much fascinated by the outlandish claim, I just want to see him finally drill down on some specifics for once?  I think he's just so used to not having people call out his bullshit in real estate, that he can just throw out crazy percentages in politics and people just sit there and smile.  

Trump, "My fantastic hotel deals are tremendous.  They're making 80%"  

LP, "So 80% over the life of the deal, the ROI?  I mean, I know previous returns are no guarantee of future results, but still..."

Trump, "Well, I'm not sure of the specifics.  But a lot of people are saying 80%.  Lots of evidence points to 80%."

LP, "Well, in that case we'd be very interested.  But to be clear, that's your IRR projection...or?" 

Trump, "Look we can get into the details.  But everybody knows the details, okay.  Everybody has seen the evidence for this 80% return."

LP, "Okay, I mean...are we talking about in one year IRR, is that the carried interest?  I mean, what exactly is this 80% and where is coming from and when?"

Trump, "Okay, you're just being vicious now.  Lotta fake investor news out there, probably Bloomberg!"  

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s not normal for sitting American Presidents to hold rallies like Trump did. 

Those rallies were some real North Korean/Cult of Personality bullshit.

I held signs for George H.W., I actively campaigned for George W., but no way in hell would I have ever thought of going to a fucking monster truck-looking rally for either of them like Trump likes to hold, and neither of them were tacky enough to hold such a rally.

• Hook 'Em 2

Guest Lobo

Did he ever get that Independence Day parade?  I honestly don't remember because I spent the 4th in 2019 listening to a buddy in New York talk about what a great dick Ivanka sucked back in their 20's.  Is that not what Trump wanted?  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Did he ever get that Independence Day parade?  I honestly don't remember because I spent the 4th in 2019 listening to a buddy in New York talk about what a great dick Ivanka sucked back in their 20's.  Is that not what Trump wanted?  

Whoa, you partied with trump ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Let us not forget his wanting of a Military Parade for the 4th like his fellow Comrades in Red. 

He spent his first 4th of July in Moscow. Then there was the 4th where he parked tanks outside the Lincoln Memorial and had flyovers. That whole production was obscene but that’s Trump. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Whoa, you partied with trump ?

No, I just knew a guy that Ivanka blew.  Did you not read the post?  I guess Ivanka and blow job is a rather redundant sentence.  She can take the chrome off a golf course with.....I forget how the rest goes but she's a whore.  

On 7/4/2021 at 6:16 AM, atomheartbevo said:

Those rallies were some real North Korean/Cult of Personality bullshit.

I held signs for George H.W., I actively campaigned for George W., but no way in hell would I have ever thought of going to a fucking monster truck-looking rally for either of them like Trump likes to hold, and neither of them were tacky enough to hold such a rally.

The whole Trump rally phenomenon has a lot to do with people having shitty, boring lives, needing to feel special, and getting some stimulation so they feel alive, even if 90% of it is fueled by lies and grievances. Especially among retirees, which make up a large percentage of those attending his shitty rallies. Anyone, with anything remotely entertaining in their life, is not going to attend a rally to watch a narcissist talk about himself for couple hours. 

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Don't be too quick to praise. My understanding is that her insurance policy only covers the half bag.

And that’s because we didn’t give Trump enough time to install his low cost, comprehensive health care plan.

32 minutes ago, Satchel said:

And that’s because we didn’t give Trump enough time to install his low cost, comprehensive health care plan.

Sign me up for that $12/yr dotard special!

Edited by Blotto

I would rather have Covid-19 than whatever that woman is picking up right now with her face smashed into a chunk of Florida commercial carpeting.  I can smell her getting dumber by the minute. (sarcasm aside, I hope she gets better)

I would rather have Covid-19 than whatever that woman is picking up right now with her face smashed into a chunk of Florida commercial carpeting.  I can smell her getting dumber by the minute. (sarcasm aside, I hope she gets better)

Unless she’s a card-carrying member of the FAFO folks that is. The dumbass friend or family member who is leaning over her does not appear to be wearing a face covering. I see high potential for dumbass anti-mask/anti-vaxx and if that’s the case, meh.

I don't know what's more Florida about that link.  That it shows "Surbey Shows!" like a Family Feud for people from...well...you know, Florida.

or one of the opponents is named Nikki Fried.   Something about the spelling and way it looks, "Today, Jacksonville realtor, political bundler, and socialite---Nikki Fried announced her intention to run for Governor provided it does not conflict with her 7 year old daughter's pageant schedule."  

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

And the polls are, likely, wrong. 

Ehh, he didn't exactly dominate in 2018, and covid has done a number on his constituency, and it's pissing a lot of people off right now who might otherwise be apathetic about voting.  Trump only won by less than 400,000 last year, and he won't be on Ron's ticket.

He's just not Trump, and he's got companies and school districts publicly telling him to fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 1