Charlie Brewer entering transfer portal

El Moco

Amazing how he was the coveted QB recruit we stole from BlowU and Casey was just a bonus fuck you to the gooners in the same class.

If you had told me in 2018 Cam would transfer out before spending a year on the 40 and Casey would still be here in 2021 as our starting QB, I'd ask "where did you get your shrooms, and is it a good trip in spite of being weird?"

10 minutes ago, Js1 said:

If you told me in 2009 we’d be wandering the wilderness for the next 12 seasons, be TCU’s bitch and only play for 1 Big 12 championship under 4 diff head coaches in those 12 years, I’d assume you got lost in the Amazon and stumbled upon some plant no human has ever seen and you ate it. 

And not make it to the 2nd weekend in March madness for 10 years and missed the ncaa baseball tournament 3 times. Just a brutal fucking decade 

Edited by Fletch
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

12 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Apparently, I was as well. That was my first UT game. My dad got two free tickets and my brother and I went.

That’s where I learned the trick of giving up an intentional safety to protect against a blocked punt and to ensure a massive change of field position. And Bear Bryant’s final game. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Cotton_Bowl_Classic

AEFDB19C-D165-42A6-88E8-7C7D8BC20133.jpeg

Bryant coached one more season. His final game was the Liberty Bowl, I think against Illinois. The Crimson Tide started out very well that season but lost the last three regular season games.

oops, sorry, I didn’t see your correction.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 1