Tell me about Nebraska

RollLeft

On 12/15/2023 at 9:33 PM, Corn Whiskey said:

The only thing that brought me here was some stupid sum bitch talking shit about corn. You guys can’t let shit go from the past. I’m ready for a volleyball championship. 😂 

I’m sure you’ll accuse us of blowing up your conference again. It must really, really hurt.

As soon as you found out you were playing Daddy, it was over. Fucking cuck. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

All these motherfuckers need to see, in any sport, is the logo and they reflexively shit themselves. That was a complete dismantling. 

Dumbass corn fan didn’t realize when he showed up here that we had already cut his beating heart out of his chest. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, F250 said:

Nebraska is the Oscar Meyer of steaks.

I thought they were the Omaha of steaks. 

22 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Hey, give Nebraska credit. They ALMOST won the first set.

Sorta.

Not really. Elliot even spotted them a point. 

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Don't worry Nebraska. Wait until....oh right this is the only sport you are good at.

47 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Is Mebraska good at anything?

From what I can gather, corn is something of a powerhouse in women's bowling. Six national titles since the NCAA started conducting a championship in 2004.

https://www.ncaa.com/history/bowling/nc

Edited by ScottS
no real reason other than ou sucks.

Nebraska had one reason to be hopeful before yet another long, cold, bitter winter: their women providing them some oride in the form of a championship in volleyball

Oh well. Texas--for the umpteenth time--was significantly better in every facet of the game. Our women get to celebrate their championship for a 2nd consecutive year while enjoying the spoils & comforts that co.e with being a winner in Austin.

Fuck off, corn.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, KingBobo81 said:

Posted this in volleyball but doing it again here…one of my buddies in Tampa saw Nebraska’s social media team working on national champions content before the match. Sorry, losers!

ba2f6796d39e3260d4e63bd830feb0f0.jpg
giphy.gif

Bitch about spill that jar of iced puke. Was she trying to show you what's working on? Who sits in that posture?

• Hook 'Em 1

I’ll admit that was an ass whooping. I got lucky and thought the games started at 3. I flipped it on and they were down two set already. I watched half of the third set and switched it over to Bering Sea Gold. Luckily, we got good news on today in recruiting. I’m just glad I didn’t throw a $100 on it with one of you dudes. I was tempted. I figured if I won it’d be tough getting money out of a Texan. Haha I kid. 

Edited by Corn Whiskey
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

50 minutes ago, Corn Whiskey said:

I’ll admit that was an ass whooping. I got lucky and thought the games started at 3. I flipped it on and they were down two set already. I watched half of the third set and switched it over to Bering Sea Gold. Luckily, we got good news on today in recruiting. I’m just glad I didn’t throw a $100 on it with one of you dudes. I was tempted. I figured if I won it’d be tough getting money out of a Texan. Haha I kid. 

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

• Haha 1