Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

44 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

But this is not a clown show here. it's been at times in the past. It's not man. This is a very attractive situation. Because ADs and good ones that are at Big Schools understand nowhere is perfect. Everywhere's got issues. There is nowhere where your gonna go and it's the perfect situation of you know  like President, chancellor, head coach, athletic director, board, donors. This place is probably the best when it comes to donors, with big big big time money that don't meddle and don't bother.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Sure thing  Looch,  all those big oil Jett Rink dudes with more money than sense don't meddle at all in aggy sports.  Drunken Houston lawyers with army tanks and art destroying coke whores don't meddle either.  Petroleum industry KY jelly salesmen are cool with you and Johnny.  Not a clown show at all, for sure.   Big swinging peen aggys don't demand shit.  They will give Jimbo several 8-5 seasons because he "gets" aggy unlike Sumlin who just did not fit in with the "culture".  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

When you look at what's here, what's to offer. It's a South Eastern Conference job. There are only about 12 of those, 11 of them that are like incredibly appealing in all of. There aren't many SEC premiere jobs available.

Does Loochy even know how many schools are in sec?

2 hours ago, Deej said:

If aggy would ever wake up and be honest with themselves, all their dreams might come true. Thankfully, they are too stupid for that.

And even better is that when one if them figures that out, and tries to explain it, they get shouted down and ridiculed as a 2%er.

#thatcultlife

19 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

There is nowhere where your gonna go and it's the perfect situation of you know  like President, chancellor, head coach, athletic director, board, donors. 

*you're

**doesn't matter watched Johnny have sex

8 hours ago, texifornia said:

Jimbo signed a bunch of amazing classes.... that led to a consistent decline at FSU. And they are very close to realizing that Linguist is an anchor on that staff.

Aggy Aggy Aggy. They still don't know the history of their coach. Fisher's MO has always been fill up early and hang on to the recruits through NSD. He's not a game day closer like Bowden was. 

Brewster wasn't the game changer at FSU. Fisher had good classes because he had guys like James Coley and Mark Stoops. They couldn't fucking stand him so they left. Pruitt and Brewster came along around the time Coley and Stoops left so he always had continuity with good recruiters on staff....at that time.

Jesus Christ, I know these people have zero capability of critical or objective thinking but it still amazes me how they pull shit out of thin air.

aggy aggy aggy. They still don't know the history of their coach. Fisher's MO has always been fill up early and hang on to the recruits through NSD. He's not a game day closer like Bowden was. 
Brewster wasn't the game changer at FSU. Fisher had good classes because he had guys like James Coley and Mark Stoops. They couldn't fucking stand him so they left. Pruitt and Brewster came along around the time Coley and Stoops left so he always had continuity with good recruiters on staff....at that time.
Jesus Christ, I know these people have zero capability of critical or objective thinking but it still amazes me how they pull shit out of thin air.

fify

7c9c9998a6ee993d278918d122b28150.jpga64b06fc462668ecd8c1efb723ca6f11.gif469c0a5a225a65d7dcd15f5550f24f0f.gif

Ps.

"but it still amazes me how they pull shit out of thin air."

Metamucil fuck yeah!

23 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

RC Slocum is the current Aggy Athletic Director. He's 75 years old. 

5 years prior to RC's birth, Aggy won their first and only national championship. 

I almost feel sorry for them. Almost. 

If they weren't constantly bragging about how awesome they are and talking trash I might. Nothing lovable about those losers.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So perroni admits to knowing about the flip 2 weeks ago but not reporting it. And his subscribers aren’t pissed?  And he acts like it’s a good thing that he knew but didn’t say because it shows he is getting good information that he’s not sharing until after the fact?

Nobody will accuse the A&M posters of being intelligent, but they have no reason to be invested in his recruitment since Akinola didn't seem to be interested in them after decommitting.

35 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So perroni admits to knowing about the flip 2 weeks ago but not reporting it. And his subscribers aren’t pissed?  And he acts like it’s a good thing that he knew but didn’t say because it shows he is getting good information that he’s not sharing until after the fact?

The best part was that he got to switch his crystal ball right before so he got credit for it. That's all that really counts - manipulating the system to get made up points in a made up contest based on where 18 year olds choose college so he can look more clairvoyant than the other morons who do this for a living. I think it's a win win for everybody involved actually.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I think it's a good thing 

On 4/19/2019 at 1:12 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy boards are saying Roney Elam had knee surgery and will miss his Sr. year.  Wasn't he going to start at Nickel for them?

From what I could find, he was battling to start with Chattman 

23 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

fify

7c9c9998a6ee993d278918d122b28150.jpga64b06fc462668ecd8c1efb723ca6f11.gif469c0a5a225a65d7dcd15f5550f24f0f.gif

Ps.

"but it still amazes me how they pull shit out of thin air."

Metamucil fuck yeah!

Honestly, the shit you are posting is not even contextual. You are just bat shit crazy. Like a filtered monster.com resume.

On 4/19/2019 at 3:16 PM, Neonmoon said:

...But yeah, I think without question, this a job that most people would crawl to still. And I mean real ADs. 

Goddamn, he’s taking this hard. Sounds like a spurned woman. 

“Most men would be lucky to be with me. I’m talking about REAL men”

Also, if you have to say something isn’t a clown show, then it’s a clown show.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

@golfclap another New Jersey player set to visit aggy.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tirek-Austin-Cave-46054731/

giphy.gif

Also, why are all of the LBs that they are targeting smaller than their S errr CBs? 

"He was previously listed at 6-2/215 but was 6-0.5/203 at the recent Opening New Jersey." 

• Haha 1