2020 Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Colorado

immamac

• immamac changed the title to 2020 Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Colorado
5 minutes ago, satyanash said:

? The receivers have been much worse this year, especially on the outside. Collin Johnson and Devin Duvernay were the only two WRs worth their salt last year and they left.

I thought the receiving corps with Eagles leading would get better, not be better. They run routes that take too much time to develop,  the fact that Sam still holds onto the ball is lost on me. Play calling deep routes when you need 4 to move the chains, again with Bijan. Truly wtf all season

4 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

He's regressed this year.  I dunno if it was the pocket passer attempt or just banged up, but his accuracy hasn't been great.  And he still doesn't throw it away.  Who is coaching him?  

He's got Simple Jack coaching, a shitty oline, the worst group of receivers in the modern history of the program, and a guy playing tight end who should be watching the game at the Fiji house.

Just now, Laxtonto said:

3m

In its last four games, including today, Texas has scored 10 TDs on the 15 drives (67%) in which Bijan Robinson has multiple touches. When Bijan gets 0 or 1 touches, Texas has scored 5 TDs on its other 30 drives (17%) during its last four games. Half the TDs in twice the drives.

Mensa