A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

16 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Biden was riding a bike with old-school toe clips/cages.  He stopped, put one foot down, and failed to disengage the other foot from the clip and tried to dismount, accordingly falling on his ass.

Thanks.  Anyone who's ever hopped on a bike has done that.  So of course a fat tub of goo like that fucking guy will attempt to make fun of someone trying to make themselves healthier through exercise.  To which I'd say, "Get back to your bucket of slop, fuckstick!"

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Captainant said:

Lol this reads like something that @Porterhouse would say, right after arguing that Jan 6 wasn't a big deal

Lulz, you really have me mistaken for someone else or are really presumptuous. I fought to keep far religious right from infiltrating HPISD, as most people did, because it’d compromise science curriculum and interject God into my kids’ schoolbooks.

My full comments about 1/6, if you’d read them, included that Trump shouldn’t ever be permitted to run for office and the RNC should work to discourage any MAGA candidate if not outright outlawed. And anyone who stepped foot in the Capitol or overran Cap police ought to have significant jail time. 

1 minute ago, Porterhouse said:

Lulz, you really have me mistaken for someone else or are really presumptuous. I fought to keep far religious right from infiltrating HPISD, as most people did, because it’d compromise science curriculum and interject God into my kids’ schoolbooks.

My full comments about 1/6, if you’d read them, included that Trump shouldn’t ever be permitted to run for office and the RNC should work to discourage any MAGA candidate if not outright outlawed. And anyone who stepped foot in the Capitol or overran Cap police ought to have significant jail time. 

Yet the GOP has fully embraced the MAGA right - just look at the Texas GOP platform that was unveiled this weekend - and is showing no signs that it will ever distance itself from the J6 insurrectionists. Will that be enough for you to stop pulling the lever for the candidate that has an R by their name? 

They had to have given Barron some government secret human growth hormone or something. he looks unnaturally big and it probably plays into Trumps ideology of master race to have a big tall son when he had the means versus his first two failed attempts.

58 minutes ago, royiv said:

Yet the GOP has fully embraced the MAGA right - just look at the Texas GOP platform that was unveiled this weekend - and is showing no signs that it will ever distance itself from the J6 insurrectionists. Will that be enough for you to stop pulling the lever for the candidate that has an R by their name? 

Lets not get crazy here. Obama once put Dijon on a hamburger. Is that the kind of world you want to live in? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, royiv said:

Already have. It’s like like y’all don’t pay attention. Captainant knows better as I’ve told him this countless times. 

17 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

"For the radical left, politics has become their religion. It has warped their sense of right and wrong. They don't have a sense of right and wrong, true and false, good and evil."

---- Donald Trump on Friday, 6/17/2022

when you're in a cult, it probably seems like everyone who's not in the cult is in a cult.

i've never been in a cult before, so maybe i'm wrong.  i hear you make more money as a leader, but have more fun as a follower.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i've never been in a cult before, so maybe i'm wrong.  i hear you make more money as a leader, but have more fun as a follower.

As a leader you get your choice of the members you want to couple with while dictating who can partner with whom among the other members. 

14 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

when you're in a cult, it probably seems like everyone who's not in the cult is in a cult.

the office television GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/19/2022 at 9:42 AM, AnTiM said:

We can only hope:

According to former Watergate prosecutor Nick Akerman, he has no doubt that there is an ironclad case brewing in Georgia that will lead to an indictment and conviction of Donald Trump.

Speaking with MSNBC host Katie Phang, Akerman said the evidence is overwhelming that the former president tried to steal the election in the Peachtree state as evidenced by the phone call made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger demanding he find enough votes to secure the state's 16 Electoral College votes.

<Debbie Downer>A conviction would only make matters worse at this point. We’re long past the point where the right wing cancer can be pruned by carving out Trump. It has metastasized well beyond him and a conviction would only make him a martyr for a much broader, more confident, more unhinged movement.</Debbie Downer>

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

<Debbie Downer>A conviction would only make matters worse at this point. We’re long past the point where the right wing cancer can be pruned by carving out Trump. It has metastasized well beyond him and a conviction would only make him a martyr for a much broader, more confident, more unhinged movement.</Debbie Downer>

The only thing worse would be not convicting him for his crimes. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

I’m pretty sure everyone on this board has been or still is associated with a cult. Just no one likes to use the C word because it makes them feel lesser about themselves 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, royiv said:

You’re presuming I have ever pulled a lever for Texas GOP. Which is frankly too much effort for me. And I ain’t gonna start now. 

3 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Already have. It’s like like y’all don’t pay attention. Captainant knows better as I’ve told him this countless times. 

This is so great to read. Well done, sir. Hopefully the increasing clarity of what the GQP is today will make more persons like yourself call it quits. It sounds like you're not a Dem, and that's just fine. I hope, if the republic makes it, that you find a home for your beliefs that is not an existential threat to the US.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

This is so great to read. Well done, sir. Hopefully the increasing clarity of what the GQP is today will make more persons like yourself call it quits. It sounds like you're not a Dem, and that's just fine. I hope, if the republic makes it, that you find a home for your beliefs that is not an existential threat to the US.

Oh, he didn't say that he wouldn't vote for every single GQP candidate for every single office.  He still will.  Without hesitation.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, he didn't say that he wouldn't vote for every single GQP candidate for every single office.  He still will.  Without hesitation.

Never have and never will. 

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I don't know his history posting, so I take him at his word. It costs me nothing to do so.

A conviction would only make matters worse at this point. We’re long past the point where the right wing cancer can be pruned by carving out Trump. It has metastasized well beyond him and a conviction would only make him a martyr for a much broader, more confident, more unhinged movement.Downer>

Yes. But I want it anyway.
  • Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I don't know his history posting, so I take him at his word. It costs me nothing to do so.

Never voted for Trump in either election. Hadn’t voted in a statewide election since Bush’s last election and KBH because too disgusted with Perry, Abbott, Cruz, etc. Brisket has no fucking clue what he’s talking about. I usually don’t post here because I’m fairly apolitical and I guess that makes me guilty. 

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I’m pretty sure everyone on this board has been or still is associated with a cult. Just no one likes to use the C word because it makes them feel lesser about themselves 

59 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

You’re presuming I have ever pulled a lever for Texas GOP. Which is frankly too much effort for me. And I ain’t gonna start now. 

Plenty of us have pulled that lever, if you could go far enough back in our posting histories.

It's just that the GOP was all Brooks Brothers 20 years ago, instead of Gun Bros, so it was easier to pretend that we were in a sane and rational party that cared about the country.

But the ingredients were there.  We had Rush Limbaugh, we had Fox News (Bill O'Reilly instead of Tucker), we had asshole Republican politicians like Newt Gingrich (albeit he had resigned a few years earlier).

But we didn't have a Republican President who embraced the right-wing loonies, and in fact the loonies hated Bush for The Patriot Act, Department of Homeland Security, Total Information Awareness/Information Awareness Office, etc. (and we should have listened to the loonies).

And we didn't have social media.

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

You’ve never been in one but you’ve seen one up close and personal in college station. Being an aggy is a fucking illness. And they’ve taken over the GQP. Awesome. 

42 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I remember girls in their early twenties in bikini tops selling their “art-zine” outside clubs on Sixth St.

Semi off topic but when I was on campus 10 years ago, I used to see a bunch of “USA: Back to back world champs!!!” Shirts. At UT. I never really get insulted but that was one of the most insulting fucking shirts I’d ever seen. And multiple people were wearing em. 

That’s such embarrassing aggy shit. So Churchill and the Brits, Canada, the French resistance and fucking Stalin just sat around while Patton and his platoon of aggys saved the world from fascism!?!? This was 2012. Shit pissed me off so fucking much. And at the time the west campus types were spewing anti Obama shit. I thought that and the tea party shit was bad but it’ll be fine cause Hillary is gonna win in 2016 with ease. I can’t even imagine what 2032 is going to be like. 

tl;dr holy shit the warning signs of America going full aggy were there in 2012

Must be nice to have the protection of privilege so that you never have to worry about anything “political” every impacting your own life.

Do you just not give a shit about other people?

The last thing. Not only is empathy an endangered species, the last vestiges of it are being relentlessly hunted down and slaughtered. Empathy means you’re a libtard, so it’s the worst possible trait in humanity, and must be extinguished.

When a social, communal animal decides that any sign of caring about the fate of the community must be destroyed, that animal is headed for extinction.
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Must be nice to have the protection of privilege so that you never have to worry about anything “political” every impacting your own life.

Do you just not give a shit about other people?

Because I haven’t and never will vote GQP?  This is seriously what you took from my post?  Wow. 

Edited by Porterhouse

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement