A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

MAGA when they find out Bill Burr has a Black wife.

Science Fiction Mind Blown GIF by FilmStruck

You'd have to be incredibly, stupefyingly dumb to listen a Bill Burr stand-up and not realize he has a black wife.

Okay, MAGA has absolutely no idea he has a black wife.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You'd have to be incredibly, stupefyingly dumb to listen a Bill Burr stand-up and not realize he has a black wife.

Okay, MAGA has absolutely no idea he has a black wife.

If you only watched his first few Netflix specials or seen a few clips on YouTube, you might not realize that his Black girlfriend eventually became his Black wife.

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

What more is there to say?  I can't believe I live in a country where 40% of the population is on board with this.

r/WhitePeopleTwitter - Of course he did this, on Veterans day of all days.

“This vermin must be destroyed. The Jews are our sworn enemies, and at the end of this year there will not be a Jew left in Germany.”  — Hitler, 1939

“We will root out the Communists, Marxists … and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within … our country.” — Trump, today

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 3

This fucking coup is lame as shit.  Even if the bad guys win, at least in a traditional coup, a lot of them get killed in the usurping.  SO far, we got Ashlee Babbit dead and I paid some inmate Cholas to intimidate Jenna Ryan.  That's it.  Almost three years into it, can't we at least get like a Josh Hawley or Boebert about to tumble down the capitol steps looking for part of their lower intestines before passing out?  This one is just half-retarded people trying to play 3-D Candyland.  

55 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

This fucking coup is lame as shit.  Even if the bad guys win, at least in a traditional coup, a lot of them get killed in the usurping.  SO far, we got Ashlee Babbit dead and I paid some inmate Cholas to intimidate Jenna Ryan.  That's it.  Almost three years into it, can't we at least get like a Josh Hawley or Boebert about to tumble down the capitol steps looking for part of their lower intestines before passing out?  This one is just half-retarded people trying to play 3-D Candyland.  

It’s the post revolution that will be violent.  This will be quasi legal, and, if they win, peaceful.  Then, whoa, Nellie.

• Like 1

I promise this will only help Burr’s career.  At this stage in his material; he relies almost exclusively on cranky middle aged guys.  Not angry because they feel men are being emasculated, just grumpy overall with little things.  But also to appreciate his contemporary material, you need a fair amount of critical thinking skills and objective observation.  

middle aged.  Smart.  Cranky.  He pivoted his material around the exact moment most of us pivoted socio-politically against the the traditional norm of getting less self/deprecating.  Instead we need to laugh more at the foolishness of our demographic and nobody does it better than Burr.  And oh yeah, we got cash to burn on shows, albums, and his movies.  

bill’s a great mirror and he and his wife are gonna be just fine cash wise as a result. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Every time I see a picture of Coronna, it reminds me that the My Pillow guy thought he would be head of the RNC…which then reminds me that he’s out of money and defending himself against Dominion…which then reminds me, “has he killed himself yet?”

• Hook 'Em 1

I promise this will only help Burr’s career.  At this stage in his material; he relies almost exclusively on cranky middle aged guys.  Not angry because they feel men are being emasculated, just grumpy overall with little things.  But also to appreciate his contemporary material, you need a fair amount of critical thinking skills and objective observation.  

middle aged.  Smart.  Cranky.  He pivoted his material around the exact moment most of us pivoted socio-politically against the the traditional norm of getting less self/deprecating.  Instead we need to laugh more at the foolishness of our demographic and nobody does it better than Burr.  And oh yeah, we got cash to burn on shows, albums, and his movies.  

bill’s a great mirror and he and his wife are gonna be just fine cash wise as a result. 

Maybe he’ll mix into his act the death, kidnapping, and rape threats he and his wife will be getting now and forever. He’ll probably see being anti-woke is different than being anti-fascist. One is fun and games and they threaten you with pink dildos. The other is dildos threatening acts of violence.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Here's an interesting fact about McDaniel: since she has been the chairwoman of the Republican Party, following Priebus in 2016, the Republicans have lost for 7 straight years.  Even in the 2022 midterm "win", it was a disaster.  

Prior to this, the was with Mitt's campaign.  She quite literally has had zero success in politics.  Zero.  

Hell Jimbo didn't make it 7 years.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Here's an interesting fact about McDaniel: since she has been the chairwoman of the Republican Party, following Priebus in 2016, the Republicans have lost for 7 straight years.  Even in the 2022 midterm "win", it was a disaster.  

Prior to this, the was with Mitt's campaign.  She quite literally has had zero success in politics.  Zero.  

Hell Jimbo didn't make it 7 years.  

Jimbo had a better record at aggy than she's had at the RNC.

Holy monkeyfuck, that's actually a true statement.  What a world.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Oooweee this guy at the HEB bar is mad at me! I was laughing at this thread and he asked me why, and I said it was because “a bunch of retarded pussies on Twitter are chimping out about Bill Burr’s wife”.

There was a long pause and he said “hey you don’t disrespect the President like that” and I just laughed and he stopped there 

This hits close to home since I was shopping at HEB at Hancock when I first saw this post/my reply about Burr.  The guy tried to fuck his daughter and we're trying to maintain a straight face when discussing Presidential decorum.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Oooweee this guy at the HEB bar is mad at me! I was laughing at this thread and he asked me why, and I said it was because “a bunch of retarded pussies on Twitter are chimping out about Bill Burr’s wife”.

There was a long pause and he said “hey you don’t disrespect the President like that” and I just laughed and he stopped there 

Hahaha fantastic. Fuck that guy, fuck Magats, and fuck you....wait, one too many fuck yous

Now wait a second. I don't live in Texas, but I understand HEB is the premier grocery store, but do some locations really have a restaurant/bar included? First of all, that's fucking insane. Second of all, that's kind of awesome 

9 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Hahaha fantastic. Fuck that guy, fuck Magats, and fuck you....wait, one too many fuck yous

Now wait a second. I don't live in Texas, but I understand HEB is the premier grocery store, but do some locations really have a restaurant/bar included? First of all, that's fucking insane. Second of all, that's kind of awesome 

They do and it’s spectacular- ironically I was at the Mueller Austin HEB, which is means it is in the heart of the one of the bluest individual precincts in the state.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

47 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I admit that I was pissed when TCU fans disrespected Worthy like that.

Edited to say, in my defense, those fingers were inches from Worthy’s face.

Edited by Willfully Horn

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Too bad he’s an atheist. What a beating…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Can white people say "chimp out"?  Because it's a very amusing expression, but the racial undertones make it a bit scary.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Can white people say "chimp out"?  Because it's a very amusing expression, but the racial undertones make it a bit scary.

I certainly hope so, because I'm not letting 4chan racists of the 2010's ruin a great putdown. Not on my watch. Besides, I can't think of a homosapient behavioral analog to online MAGA freakouts more apt than the temper tantrums and anger rampages of chimpanzees. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 2

I certainly hope so, because I'm not letting 4chan racists of the 2010's ruin a great putdown. Not on my watch. Besides, I can't think of a homosapient behavioral analog to online MAGA freakouts more apt than the temper tantrums and anger rampages of chimpanzees. 

I bet bonobos can flip out like a mofo. And don’t sleep on mandrills.