A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

That is 100% the plan. And what are you gonna do about it, pussy libtard? (Such thinking being why they’re doing it - they can get away with it).

I am not being my usual dipshit self when I say that folks opposing Trump politically who aren’t gun owners - trained gun owners with range time- are fucking up. It may not come down to it, but if shit dissolves, good intentions do not trump (swidt) armed partisans.

And if you think Maggots care about the Bill of Right other than their 2nd Amendment “we can all own tanks and missiles” wet dream version, you are seriously misjudging the worst case scenario.
  • Like 1

I am not being my usual dipshit self when I say that folks opposing Trump politically who aren’t gun owners - trained gun owners with range time- are fucking up. It may not come down to it, but if shit dissolves, good intentions do not trump (swidt) armed partisans.

And if you think Maggots care about the Bill of Right other than their 2nd Amendment “we can all own tanks and missiles” wet dream version, you are seriously misjudging the worst case scenario.

That IS one things the Oath Keeper trumptard types haven’t figured out….a shitload of Americans who may not be full-on gun nuts are nonetheless well armed and quite capable of using them.

I don’t have “tactical” anything. But I’ve been shooting a variety of weapons for 45 years. I’m quite skilled with all of them.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That IS one things the Oath Keeper trumptard types haven’t figured out….a shitload of Americans who may not be full-on gun nuts are nonetheless well armed and quite capable of using them.

I don’t have “tactical” anything. But I’ve been shooting a variety of weapons for 45 years. I’m quite skilled with all of them.

I have a walnut stocked M1A in 7.62 NATO and several boxes of FMJ ammo.  I figure I can drop most Trumpkins before they get in range with their black rifle popguns.

maxresdefault.jpg

And, from what I have seen of their weapon proficiency, I am a much better and more disciplined shot.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I still don't get "The Plan."  Just roam the streets and shoot at people who don't have Trump flags in their yard or?  I mean, what's the play here?  Doesn't seem very law and orderly.  My home could easily be overtaken by a well-armed mob.  But for some reason, I'm not all worried.  I guess I'm relying on the fact that these "people" are feckless and stupid.  That's 98% of my ease, I suppose.  1% is proficiency with firearms.  The other 1% is I have no problem having people killed with a single phone call.  Lucena Consultants.  When you need someone dead, yesterday.  Not today.  Very discreet.  I can't recommend them to you White people strongly enough.   

Yeah, I am ready if deer & elk attack me. But I love my Ruger Mini-14 Ranch rifle. Still waiting for the ranch….

ed26e9ae3a7f44a09d63aa8b4f03088c.jpg

I’m not saying go all Frog Brothers.

1a608fb1656ddce9367620f6f1fa921e.jpg

I’m not saying “Wolverines”

But if you agree that the GQP is capable of refining their dry run of 2020, and will not hesitate to interfere with democratic voting by all the means we see - reducing early voting, mail voting, pulling booths in African american precincts, illegal challenging of votes and refusal to acknowledge results unfavorable to the GQP - then you have to think a close election will be actually stolen - and affirmed by the current SCOTUS.

If you can admit to at least a plausible possibility of essentially a coup in 2024, then you need to think of those consequences at a local level. All I’m saying…
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is still so unbelievable.  And yet so perfect for him and his millions of mouth breathing minions.  Just full on white trash.  All of them.

Imagine returning from dinner at the White House And your grandparents and parents asking you for details of the cuisine and a printed copy of the menu and perhaps even photographs of your charger plate and placesetting

then you tell them “ i’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I did have a lukewarm filet-o-fish.”  Your family would then think that you were not in fact invited to the White House for dinner and that you are a perpetual liar and probably just went to DC For the crack and hookers

5 hours ago, plimon said:

Here is what I'm seeing. Screenshot from a Trumper friend's FB. Looks like some are moving on.Screenshot_20220115-085604.jpg

people like this who seem fairly engaged will vote for trump again, no question.  i think hoping that enough people have "abandoned" him is foolish.  no way will they sit idly by and let biden or kamala or whomever win the presidency.  no how, no way.

then, there are otherwise non-engaged voters who trump brings out who had never really voted before, and they will most certainly vote for him. 

if he runs, he will win.  that said, i don't think any other republican can win a general.  the base is too fractured and the non-voters i just mentioned will go back under their porches. 

it is a one-way street though.  if trump is the nominee, other republicans will fall in line.  if another republican gets the nom, trumpers will say fuck it.  similar to trump, they're not about party or issues, only trump.  trump is shitting on desantis, calling mcconnell a loser, he doesn't give a fuck about the midterms.  these rallies are a precursor to his 2024 run. 

cut and dried, that is it.

• Like 2

People/Groups/Businesses use songs in idiotic fashion all the time because of the beat/vibe of the song.  But what makes this one funny is the double-handjob motion he does as his premiere dance move.  He's like Jonah in "Veep" taking a phone call.  

"What's up Mr. President?" (makes dancing gesture)

"Nothing much bro, just raining down life-force all over my perfect hair...you know how it is?"  

People/Groups/Businesses use songs in idiotic fashion all the time because of the beat/vibe of the song.  But what makes this one funny is the double-handjob motion he does as his premiere dance move.  He's like Jonah in "Veep" taking a phone call.  
"What's up Mr. President?" (makes dancing gesture)
"Nothing much bro, just raining down life-force all over my perfect hair...you know how it is?"  

Seriously….his fucking go-to dance move is “jerking off two dicks.” What the everloving fuck?
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Over vaccinations or what? As long as these people don’t vote. Yeah that would be great. 

7 hours ago, Goredho said:

Oh man, you really need to engage her more and post screen caps here.

Vaccinations, and she feels personally betrayed, because she worked so hard to convince everybody in the family that they were bad ( and it didn't work). Some of us have sent her the clips of Trump supporting vaccines with a "look, President Trump believes in them, why don't you believe President Trump?" which pisses her off.  She's also not happy that the Q stuff just petered out.

She's one of those types I've mentioned who barely votes.  She voted in 2008 so either for or against Obama, I'm not sure, since she could be quite hippy-dippy/new-age at times.  She has said she voted for Obama, but I'm not sure - she definitely hates W and his administration.  

Here in Texas, there's not a lot to glean from voting records other than somebody voted.

Unfortunately most of her rants are saved for in person or over the phone, and not for texts.  And no more in-person, because since my whole family is vaccinated, we are all shedding proteins, which means we are actively trying to kill her with a disease she claims not to believe in.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

I have always felt like Trump’s way of politicking isn’t sustainable and that it was only a matter of time before his base fractured, but I have been so dead wrong guessing when that would happen, always thinking his shitshow would collapse only to see it continue.  But I think between the fairly powerful people Trump has betrayed/antagonized and the acolytes he’s embraced who have their own time-sensitive aspirations, the next 3 years will be a bigger challenge for Trump than 2015-2020 was.

Seeing/hearing rednecks, Qtards, and “traditional conservatives” turn on him warms my fucking heart.

I think he's probably shed plenty of followers, but I think they were of the types that showed up in 2020 and not in 2016.

When you have people like DeSantis going out there and saying he should have pushed back against Trump over the shutdown stuff, that's a signal to me that Trump will have a harder time.

Republican politicians in 2016 had no clue how to deal with a reality TV star who embraced the very things they tried to use against him.  Now you have people like DeSantis who know his playbook, and more importantly know how to peel off his followers.  

I doubt DeSantis makes that comment a few days ago without having looked at demographics - keep in mind he's in one helluva race right now.

If DeSantis wins his current race, even with his butting heads with Trump and Trump calling him out, then I wouldn't be surprised if DeSantis does announce next year.

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This is the play. Stop giving a fuck what they think. If the GQP lege in key states voids the votes and declares the GQP candidate the winner, thus awarding the presidency, there should be a nationwide general strike, transportation blockades, and yeah….I don’t see how you get out of it without violence.

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

I still don't get "The Plan."  Just roam the streets and shoot at people who don't have Trump flags in their yard or?  I mean, what's the play here?  Doesn't seem very law and orderly.  My home could easily be overtaken by a well-armed mob.  But for some reason, I'm not all worried.  I guess I'm relying on the fact that these "people" are feckless and stupid.  

The plan and Brisket's scenario about Republicans stealing the elections and causing massive outbreaks of violence and general strikes across the US is that the United States/Americans end up with:

• No electricity
  • No running water, no working sewer systems
  • No access to banking or money, because the financial systems will collapse, due to no electricity 
  • No gasoline since fuel distribution systems rely on electricity. 
  • No food distribution, since refrigeration will stop working, shipping infrastructure won't work without electricity and fuel, and a lack of gasoline means it won't get out to the locals anyways.
  • No internet or cell phone access
  • No functioning hospitals
  • No functioning local police forces - shut off access to them getting paid and take away hospitals and SWAT-team backups just a radio call away and see how loyal they actually are.  Hint: They aren't.
  • No pharmaceuticals being delivered, so kiss off a large chunk of the population
  • And the list goes on.

Those things above all happen because Brisket's scenario ends up with people not going in to work and/or violence in the streets.   

Never mind the fact that the pandemic proved that dipshit right-wingers couldn't handle going a month without a haircut at SuperCuts or eating out at Chilis or Applebees.

All of that is where Brisket's scenario ends up.  

Not with a bunch of fat-cat Republicans making even more money and getting more power.  No, that scenario ends with them having absolutely no wealth or power as society collapses because people strike/don't go in to work/shut down important services.

Edited by atomheartbevo

Just now, Red Five said:

Jesus Christ what is with these people's obsession over crowd sizes? Is it just because it's something Trump fixates on and ok yeah I just answered my own question.

Snowflakes.  All of them are snowflakes.  Or maybe they are trying to reassure themselves that they are still somehow relevant and hold some kind of power.  Or maybe both.

I'm just happy to see the crowd sizes.  Bigger crowds of people who don't believe in vaccines/covid = more spreading amongst themselves = less of them voting in '24.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

"Crowd size" is obvious proof to them that the election was stolen. Not a single one of them saw the impromptu worldwide dance party that erupted when Biden was officially announced the winner.

saw it?  i fucking heard it when cnn announced. it was audible. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The plan and Brisket's scenario about Republicans stealing the elections and causing massive outbreaks of violence and general strikes across the US is that the United States/Americans end up with:
  • No electricity
  • No running water, no working sewer systems
  • No access to banking or money, because the financial systems will collapse, due to no electricity 
  • No gasoline since fuel distribution systems rely on electricity. 
  • No food distribution, since refrigeration will stop working, shipping infrastructure won't work without electricity and fuel, and a lack of gasoline means it won't get out to the locals anyways.
  • No internet or cell phone access
  • No functioning hospitals
  • No functioning local police forces - shut off access to them getting paid and take away hospitals and SWAT-team backups just a radio call away and see how loyal they actually are.  Hint: They aren't.
  • No pharmaceuticals being delivered, so kiss off a large chunk of the population
  • And the list goes on.
Those things above all happen because Brisket's scenario ends up with people not going in to work and/or violence in the streets.   
Never mind the fact that the pandemic proved that dipshit right-wingers couldn't handle going a month without a haircut at SuperCuts or eating out at Chilis or Applebees.
All of that is where Brisket's scenario ends up.  
Not with a bunch of fat-cat Republicans making even more money and getting more power.  No, that scenario ends with them having absolutely no wealth or power as society collapses because people strike/don't go in to work/shut down important services.

1 - have you heard me describe this scenario as anything BUT utterly stupid? Nope. Of course it’s stupid and counterproductive. It’s awful, it’s dumb, no sane person would EVER want it to happen. It’s why I’ve been screaming from the mountain tops that we should put a cold hard stop to this fucking insanity.

2 - point 1 is exactly why the Trumpkins will not rest until they make it happen.

You know this. It’s the counterproductive, self-destructive stupidity that makes it our destiny.

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

"Crowd size" is obvious proof to them that the election was stolen. Not a single one of them saw the impromptu worldwide dance party that erupted when Biden was officially announced the winner.

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

saw it?  i fucking heard it when cnn announced. it was audible. 

THE WORLD FUCKING RANG BELLS.  ACROSS THE GLOBE.  Have any of the site trumpkins ever responded to that?   Is the world just jealous or what? @Johnny Sack @Bravo

• Hook 'Em 1

THE WORLD FUCKING RANG BELLS.  ACROSS THE GLOBE.  Have any of the site trumpkins ever responded to that?   Is the world just jealous or what? [mention=115]Johnny Sack[/mention] [mention=4013]Bravo[/mention]

No, see, under Trump, we were respected. And under Biden, nobody respects us.

Obviously, you didn’t catch the 12 part series on that on OAN.

56 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

1 - have you heard me describe this scenario as anything BUT utterly stupid? Nope. Of course it’s stupid and counterproductive. It’s awful, it’s dumb, no sane person would EVER want it to happen. It’s why I’ve been screaming from the mountain tops that we should put a cold hard stop to this fucking insanity.

2 - point 1 is exactly why the Trumpkins will not rest until they make it happen.

You know this. It’s the counterproductive, self-destructive stupidity that makes it our destiny.

Sure, plenty of Republican voters are dumb as fuck - witness the rise of Qanon and January 6th and believing the Donald Trump is just like them, and their view on vaccines and pretending like covid is the flu.

But you are still telling us that Republican politicians are completely fine with going along and completely destroying a big chunk of this country and all of their wealth and political power.

What does that get those Republican politicians Brisket?   Not money or power, since those will be fucking worthless without electricity, internet, water, gas, food, etc.

On 1/13/2022 at 9:29 AM, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

i have always assumed he'd run and win by a ton, but i think this is a good point.  antivaxxers are a significant number of his voters and it could trigger some outsized reaction from them.

one other thing is i've never seen numbers that articulate who his voters were in 2016 versus 2020.  8 years between 2016 and 2024 is a long time.  with an 80 year life span, it seems to imply 10% of his 2016 voters will be dead by then, 5% of his 2020.  was the increase between 2016 and 2020 just the same demographic profile as the original 2016 R voting bloc(k), just four years older?  or was he able to backfill effectively with yoots, who cannot be counted on to die by 2024.  i assume the big jump in D votes were spread throughout the age brackets.

(as i'm writing this, i just googled the answer; at least a good substitute to it in contemporaneous self-identification of party.  it looks like trump's voting base just aged and he didn't back fill with kids.  biden did fine with kids.  i think that is the most positive thing i've seen to make me think trump won't win again in 2024)

PP_2020.06.02_party-id_2-01-1.png

I can’t apply logic to Trump. It’s not how he operates and the system is especially broken with him in it so….grab’em by the pussy is an anchor for anybody in any rational system. And that’s not even anywhere near the tip of bullshit mountain. 

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement