2021 Texas Style Rose Bowl - Notre Dame vs Alabama 3PM on ESPN

notre dame joe

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, troph said:

Absent turnovers almost any team will look like their hanging in there through the first 7-8 minutes but ND is 0-2 on drives and Bama is 2-2. This game was over at 7-0.

This game was over the second they matched up ND with Bama a few weeks ago.  I was only happy aggy was left out but ND is slow, unathletic, undisciplined, soft and the list goes on. I am trying to remember the last time ND showed up on the big stage in my lifetime. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hundredTT said:

God Damnit ND, gonna be another boring ass beatdown. College Football needs to do something about this, already changing the channel. And I'm sure Bama would have beaten down many teams, but at least there would be more intrigue than this bullshit. 

Needed eight teams yesterday. Cincy would keep this more competitive. OU would keep this more competitive. Fucking aggy would keep this more competitive. 

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Meh, Jones is the beneficiary of playing on a 'Bama' semi pro team. He's not that good. Bama is that good. 

For sure. It is easy to look good when you have 5 star players all over the place running free down the field. An NFL caliber OL that will give you all day. It isn't fair most weeks when they step on the field.

No way does this translate to the NFL. Look at Burrow last year. Probably the best season ever for a QB in college. It was this same shit. 

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

This game was over the second they matched up ND with Bama a few weeks ago.  I was only happy aggy was left out but ND is slow, unathletic, undisciplined, soft and the list goes on. I am trying to remember the last time ND showed up on the big stage in my lifetime. 

I was more than happy that aggy was also left out of course, but I guarantee you they'd give Alabama a better game than this crappy, undeserving team.

One more Bama score and I'll go look for some women's figure skating or something equally much more exciting.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hundredTT said:

God Damnit ND, gonna be another boring ass beatdown. College Football needs to do something about this, already changing the channel. And I'm sure Bama would have beaten down many teams, but at least there would be more intrigue than this bullshit. 

8 team playoff would do that because the #1 seed might run the gauntlet just as easy but upsets happen if the sample size is greater.  Right now seed 3 and 4 are usually political. Who knows if OU may have made a better opponent or Cincy or anyone else, plus pressure to win 3 straight instead of 2, etc etc. need 8 teams at least.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, phdhorn said:

They should break away to "Heidi" now. Put anybody else in there, but ND didn't deserve to be in this after their getting pasted by Clemson.

Yep. No reason to let another team have a shot. It sucks. Expand the playoffs if they feel we must put ND in there.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Needed eight teams yesterday. Cincy would keep this more competitive. OU would keep this more competitive. Fucking aggy would keep this more competitive. 

OU could at least score and keep it a track meet for awhile. They have speed and talent. They are much better than ND. They fucked up losing to KSU. Had they had just one loss, I think they are in here today and not ND. 

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Saban knows that he can't win a national championship if he has to beat two really good teams....one patsy and another good team is enough.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

If teams aren't competitive with only 4 how are we going to be more competitive by adding more?  

• Hook 'Em 1