Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

500bb0c8e52db19902f9261ab9047329.jpg
dc4d59d603fd5a622142a66411da9ec3.jpg

A fire extinguisher, huh?

Officer Sicknick’s murderer?

The second photo of that suspect-- it's a good face forward photo. I'm sure people have scrubbed as much as they can, but unless he's not a US citizen or is off the grid, that is a pretty clear pic there. I saw in the comments that some states won't let the feds comb ID databases.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The second photo of that suspect-- it's a good face forward photo. I'm sure people have scrubbed as much as they can, but unless he's not a US citizen or is off the grid, that is a pretty clear pic there. I saw in the comments that some states won't let the feds comb ID databases.

Some cubicle-farm co-worker who had to hear the same joke about the person of the Polish persuasion 100 times has already dialed it in.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

"Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. “I don’t know any of this,” he said, when asked about the transcript. “I don’t recall any of this.”

Iiiiii..... don't remember.

Yeah.  I love that answer.  "Wait.  Are you an informant for the FBI?" "Uh, I don't remember being an informant for the FBI."  Very credible.

17 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

That boy is NOT WHITE. He is NOT WHITE. Hell he ain't even old-timey.

I’ve said before that it’s odd that the leader of a White Supremacy group is Latino. 

Similar to the Black guy in Nawf Carolina who is part of the Proud Boys as well. 

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

I’ve said before that it’s odd that the leader of a White Supremacy group is Latino. 

Similar to the Black guy in Nawf Carolina who is part of the Proud Boys as well. 

They probably get treated like kings by their Aryan brethren, just for being "See-we're-not-racist" insurance.

If I was gonna start the Klan from scratch (spoiler: I do not plan to do this) first thing I'd do is recruit a rainbow coalition to mask my motives.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

-HRC at a NYC fundraiser, September 6, 2016

Hillary was right about everything.

Edited by Bruh Man
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Wait. Leader of the Proud Boys is a federal informer?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-proudboys-leader-idUSKBN29W1PE

"So this is how you beat your 30 years you piece of shit?"

Al Pacino GIF by Filmin

They just signed this guy's death warrant. No way the members of that idiot racist fan club can now think he isn't an undercover federal plant. Well they are supremely stupid so I guess there is a small chance if he can convince them Q sent him instead. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Wanker Bob said:

Al Pacino GIF by Filmin

They just signed this guy's death warrant. No way the members of that idiot racist fan club can now think he isn't an undercover federal plant. Well they are supremely stupid so I guess there is a small chance if he can convince them Q sent him instead. 

I Found Henry Hill in Witness Protection (Well, Sort Of) | by Nick Riccardo  | Medium

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Al Pacino GIF by Filmin

^This.  

If that guy survives a month I'll be surprised.

Spitballing a little so appreciate your thoughts. Within certain agencies, it's hard for me to suss out who are on the up and up. By that I mean, regular men and women who are not compromised, who do not disregard what is right in order to follow an authoritarian leader or enable a power grab and such. So, let's say that the FBI is okay--wouldn't having this information revealed/leaked whatever, be advantageous in a strategical way? (maybe not so much for Tarrio, however, his goose is cooked.

What I'm getting at is that causing internal dissent in extremist/hate groups can weaken them, and the infighting can expose more of them. Conversely it can also distill them into something more pure and dangerous albeit perhaps in smaller numbers.

Somehow, the Prince and Roger Stone are probably behind the scenes. Roger does love those Brown Shirts Proud Boys.

3 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

-HRC at a NYC fundraiser, September 6, 2016

Hillary was right about everything.

Everything but the “basket” part. That was a gross underestimate. 

5 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Good lord, this timeline

"We're going to need someone who can blend in..."

"Oh noes! I'm getting arrested guys! Sorry I can't make the coup. Good luck storming the castle..."

Seriously, this.  I think of Terrio and Trump and so many other Q-leaders all conveniently riled everybody up and then they couldn't make it to the actual Capitol raid.  

Politics, arrests, impeachment trials, etc......all that aside.  Those of you who actually waged an insurrection on our seat of government at the behest of these "leaders".........you're fucking stupid.  I'm not judging you as patriots or Christians or Americans or MAGA's.  But you're fucking stupid.  Whenever anybody incites you to commit a crime, and then promises to "meet you later at the rendezvous point"...you're being played you fucking idiots.  Christ, after 5 fucking years you still don't see the pattern.  What the fuck?  You think the stupid people keeping the system humming along are blacks or latinos or liberals....no...it's you.  

I sat in a room with Cruz's digital campaign director and the heads of ART and RPT while they launched this new targeted tool to find people who would be amenable to donating and voting for an anti-GOP establishment "conservative" candidate against Dewhurst.  Their tech was bought up by a group we shall not name after moderate establishment Lt. Gov. Dewhurst was beaten by Cruz.  They needed to identify 2 million stupid politically unengaged Texans to target.  And Trump found 20 million stupid politically unengaged Americans overall.  And the movement took care of itself.  You're fucking stupid.  You're naive. You're pawns.  You're the fucking idiots people like us use to win elections and step in front of cannons.  You're sheep.  You're fucking disposable.  Don't you fucking get it by now?  The GOP will rebuild and win again and again and again.  And they'll do it without you until they need you again 15 years when demographics and the 2030 census really change shit up.  

Your leaders weren't at the Capitol with you that day because they don't really lead you.  They use you.  There's a difference and that you're too fucking dumb to see it is exactly why we use people like you.  Make you feel special for 20 minutes and you're willing to die for our party.  You're the perfect fucking rube.  

27 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Seriously, this.  I think of Terrio and Trump and so many other Q-leaders all conveniently riled everybody up and then they couldn't make it to the actual Capitol raid.  

Politics, arrests, impeachment trials, etc......all that aside.  Those of you who actually waged an insurrection on our seat of government at the behest of these "leaders".........you're fucking stupid.  I'm not judging you as patriots or Christians or Americans or MAGA's.  But you're fucking stupid.  Whenever anybody incites you to commit a crime, and then promises to "meet you later at the rendezvous point"...you're being played you fucking idiots.  Christ, after 5 fucking years you still don't see the pattern.  What the fuck?  You think the stupid people keeping the system humming along are blacks or latinos or liberals....no...it's you.  

I sat in a room with Cruz's digital campaign director and the heads of ART and RPT while they launched this new targeted tool to find people who would be amenable to donating and voting for an anti-GOP establishment "conservative" candidate against Dewhurst.  Their tech was bought up by a group we shall not name after moderate establishment Lt. Gov. Dewhurst was beaten by Cruz.  They needed to identify 2 million stupid politically unengaged Texans to target.  And Trump found 20 million stupid politically unengaged Americans overall.  And the movement took care of itself.  You're fucking stupid.  You're naive. You're pawns.  You're the fucking idiots people like us use to win elections and step in front of cannons.  You're sheep.  You're fucking disposable.  Don't you fucking get it by now?  The GOP will rebuild and win again and again and again.  And they'll do it without you until they need you again 15 years when demographics and the 2030 census really change shit up.  

Your leaders weren't at the Capitol with you that day because they don't really lead you.  They use you.  There's a difference and that you're too fucking dumb to see it is exactly why we use people like you.  Make you feel special for 20 minutes and you're willing to die for our party.  You're the perfect fucking rube.  

• Hook 'Em 2

It just means more.

I mean -

Big 12
Iowa - Trump +8
Kansas - Trump +15
Oklahoma - Trump +33
Texas - Trump +6
West Virginia - Trump +31

AVERAGE - Trump +19

SEC
Alabama - Trump +25
Arkansas - Trump +25
Florida - Trump +3
Georgia - Biden +.3
Kentucky - Trump +26
Louisiana - Trump +18
Mississippi - Trump +16
Missouri - Trump +16
South Carolina - Trump +12
Tennessee - Trump +24
Texas - Trump +6

AVERAGE - Trump +16

giphy.gif

At least Georgia finally pulled out a close victory and saved all our red assed states.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I mean -

Big 12
Iowa - Trump +8
Kansas - Trump +15
Oklahoma - Trump +33
Texas - Trump +6
West Virginia - Trump +31

AVERAGE - Trump +19

SEC
Alabama - Trump +25
Arkansas - Trump +25
Florida - Trump +3
Georgia - Biden +.3
Kentucky - Trump +26
Louisiana - Trump +18
Mississippi - Trump +16
Missouri - Trump +16
South Carolina - Trump +12
Tennessee - Trump +24
Texas - Trump +6

AVERAGE - Trump +16

giphy.gif

At least Georgia finally pulled out a close victory and saved all our red assed states.

That wasn’t really meant to be political.  Just a general jab at all things SEC.