Louisiana - Trump +18
Mississippi - Trump +16
Missouri - Trump +16
South Carolina - Trump +12
Tennessee - Trump +24
Texas - Trump +6

AVERAGE - Trump +16

giphy.gif

At least Georgia finally pulled out a close victory and saved all our red assed states.

What a coincidence, many of those are states with the lowest-performing institutions of higher education.  

Takes me back to those days on the old site when fans were clamoring to leave the Big XII but didn't want to go the route of the Pac-12 even though it was wildly more prestigious in terms of academics because to them, "It's not about academics, it's about competition...we should go SEC or Independent."  I'm guessing most of those fucking idiots voted for Trump. 

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I mean -

Big 12
Iowa - Trump +8
Kansas - Trump +15
Oklahoma - Trump +33
Texas - Trump +6
West Virginia - Trump +31

AVERAGE - Trump +19

SEC
Alabama - Trump +25
Arkansas - Trump +25
Florida - Trump +3
Georgia - Biden +.3
Kentucky - Trump +26
Louisiana - Trump +18
Mississippi - Trump +16
Missouri - Trump +16
South Carolina - Trump +12
Tennessee - Trump +24
Texas - Trump +6

AVERAGE - Trump +16

giphy.gif

At least Georgia finally pulled out a close victory and saved all our red assed states.

Proving, yet again, Oklahoma sucks more than anywhere. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
than
  • Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Umphrey's Mcgee?  

You’ve obviously heard of them.

I could share some stories about both but this isn’t the place. But overheard at one of KVHW’s first shows was, “Somewhere Jerry Garcia and Frank Zappa are smiling.” Check YouTube or, better yet, archive.org. 

They covered a bunch of Frank Zappa songs or something, right?  I'm slow on my music roll these days.  But true story, I had a meeting with the management of Umphrey's McGee today to migrate their online platform to my app.  /csb 

I miss live music.  What were we talking about?  Oh yeah, people protesting to eat at Applebee's, not to hear great live music again.  /prioritiesBRO! 

13 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

They probably get treated like kings by their Aryan brethren, just for being "See-we're-not-racist" insurance.

If I was gonna start the Klan from scratch (spoiler: I do not plan to do this) first thing I'd do is recruit a rainbow coalition to mask my motives.

That's not how this works. In prison at least

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

They covered a bunch of Frank Zappa songs or something, right?  I'm slow on my music roll these days.  But true story, I had a meeting with the management of Umphrey's McGee today to migrate their online platform to my app.  /csb 

I miss live music.  What were we talking about?  Oh yeah, people protesting to eat at Applebee's, not to hear great live music again.  /prioritiesBRO! 

The only Zappa song they covered was City of Tiny Lites but the W in KVHW was Ray White.

I may have played a small role in UM’s original drummer Mike Mirro’s (RIP) decision to quit the band and go to med school. 

I never met Mike, was sorry to hear of his passing.  I never asked the story of why he quit and they never offered it up.  I've know the keyboardist for 30 years and the rest of the band for about 15.  Hopefully they onboard to our app, their demands weren't all that difficult.  I think they understand that even after live music comes "back", it won't truly be the same for several years.  And a touring band like that has to navigate that new world.  

Defense Attorney:  "Your honor, how you describe the evidence against my client?"

Federal Judge:  "I would say strong...to quite strong."  

Defense Attorney (whispering to Grider):  "Uh buddy...you're fucked."  

On 1/25/2021 at 12:19 PM, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Lots of crazy shit on the embedded video, including Ms. Ryan saying some even stronger things that she admitted to.

https://www.justsecurity.org/74335/fight-for-trump-video-evidence-of-incitement-at-the-capitol/

WOW. I saw Alex Jones denying that he had anything to do with the Capitol invasion, but in the video posted above, he is clearly standing on a podium speaking into a bullhorn and advising people how to gain entry into the Capitol building! Can any lawyers out there comment on whether he be charged w aiding and abetting the terrorists?    

5 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

WOW. I saw Alex Jones denying that he had anything to do with the Capitol invasion, but in the video posted above, he is clearly standing on a podium speaking into a bullhorn and advising people how to gain entry into the Capitol building! Can any lawyers out there comment on whether he be charged w aiding and abetting the terrorists?    

Unless there was more than the segment I saw, he said, "everyone go to the other side of the Capitol, that's where Trump's going to be." It could be that there was easier access for entry on that side, however, based on his words on the video--he could easily say he was encouraging people to simply go and support Trump. No lawyer, but as a casual observer of the attorney's on this thread, I'mma say it is too general. Hell, more than half of the US is letting the President of the United States skate by and he was the one directly benefiting from this coup.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Yes, but the rest of his speech is cutoff by the fake news, which will vindicate him.  He goes on to say, "And when you get to the other side of the building, please be safe, courteous, and remember the Red Zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of passengers only...there is no stopping in the Red Zone."  

17 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Unless there was more than the segment I saw, he said, "everyone go to the other side of the Capitol, that's where Trump's going to be." It could be that there was easier access for entry on that side, however, based on his words on the video--he could easily say he was encouraging people to simply go and support Trump. No lawyer, but as a casual observer of the attorney's on this thread, I'mma say it is too general. Hell, more than half of the US is letting the President of the United States skate by and he was the one directly benefiting from this coup.

Thanks. I misunderstood his words. I used to find him somewhat amusing but ever since he has contributed to the harassment of the parents who lost children in Sandy Hook, I want that POS put away for good. 

5 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Pretty sure Jones did try to talk the mob down from actually storming the Capitol. An actual civil war is not part of his business plan.

First thing I thought is he will say he was trying to divert the crowd from entering. He's as big a hero as the Capitol Police officer that led the crowd away from the chambers and into more cops.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I never met Mike, was sorry to hear of his passing.  I never asked the story of why he quit and they never offered it up.  I've know the keyboardist for 30 years and the rest of the band for about 15.  Hopefully they onboard to our app, their demands weren't all that difficult.  I think they understand that even after live music comes "back", it won't truly be the same for several years.  And a touring band like that has to navigate that new world.  

I’ve hung out and partied with some of the guys from UM a number of times. I’ve seen a bunch of their shows but I don’t know how many because a lot of them were at small clubs where you just paid at the door and didn’t get a ticket stub. I think Brendan is a really cool dude; I like his guitar and his voice. I never spoke with Jake but that dude transformed the band. He’s special.

It’s been almost 20 years since I last saw them. How crazy is that?

1 hour ago, RPM said:

First thing I thought is he will say he was trying to divert the crowd from entering. He's as big a hero as the Capitol Police officer that led the crowd away from the chambers and into more cops.

His shtick has been to blame Antifa for tricking “patriots” into storming the Capitol and even claiming that it had only been there sooner, he could have tackled the Antifas and prevented the attack.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

He also tells people that Trump is going to meet them on the other side of the capitol in one video.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/27/2021 at 9:55 AM, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Wait. Leader of the Proud Boys is a federal informer?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-proudboys-leader-idUSKBN29W1PE

Watch out folks, he’s a fairly dangerous man.

You may not know it, but this man’s a spy.

He’s an undercover agent for the FBI

And he’s been sent down here to infiltrate the Q uh non.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

BF1AE82B-6B0A-43D7-840C-B9AB9497B9B3.png

Well, this kinda does it.  When all this pandemic shit clears up, I am due for a beverage and bullshit session with Penelope.  I need get her just slightly lubricated, set her off, and then listen to whatever magic she chooses to share.