Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

1 hour ago, Grandioso said:

Tries to steal laptop from third most powerful person in government to deliver to Russia. 

Judge puts "no internet" as condition of release.

Indicted conspirator promptly logs on and starts criming.

You think the FBI didn't send you home so you'd do exactly that?

fify bc I figure they use her "Hot Girl in the Comic Book Shop" status to draw out more online goobers.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, team Trump---you guys gotta find smarter operators.  They baited her and counted on her going back online to get in touch with her "cabal" so she'd leave obnoxiously large breadcrumbs leading them to her cohort.  I mean, it's almost impossible you guys keep recruiting the stupidest people the country has to offer.  Eventually, this has to be a clue you're in the wrong fraternity.  

Tries to steal laptop from third most powerful person in government to deliver to Russia. 
You think the FBI isn't watching you?

But....but....she changed her account from rileywilliams@gmail.com to riley.williams@gmail.com.

Pretty sure most folks don't wear letter jackets after they graduate from high school.  I know I didn't.  Maybe things are different elsewhere.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/high-school-varsity-jacket-us-capitol-riot_n_600f365ac5b634dc37378746?63x8

Federal authorities have charged a New York man in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol who was identified because he wore his high school football varsity jacket when he joined the mob trying to overturn the 2020 election for former President Donald Trump.

Brian Gundersen, a former varsity football player for Byram Hills High School in North Castle Township, New York, is facing charges after the FBI received tips about a man seen storming the Capitol while wearing a letterman’s jacket. The jacket included the name of his high school and his former jersey number.

Federal authorities received a number of tips about Gundersen, and the North Castle Township police chief called the FBI’s New York Operations Center to inform them about the man in the varsity jacket. Numerous tipsters provided the FBI with photos of Gundersen wearing the same jacket, including selfies he’d posted with Fox News personalities. 

A person with a close personal relationship with Gundersen, according to the feds, also said that Gundersen was “an avid supporter of former President Trump and a follower of commentator Nick Fuentes,” a far-right white nationalist figure who was suspended from YouTube last year for violating hate speech policies.

Gundersen sat down with FBI agents on the day before President Joe Biden was inaugurated. He initially claimed that he never entered the U.S. Capitol but later admitted he had, but he claimed he was pushed into the building by the crowd. He consented to a search of his phone, which turned up a message in which he referenced a photo showing members of Congress taking cover during the attack on the Capitol as “scared little bitches.”

In one message, sent two days after the attack, Gundersen admitted his role in the attack.

“We all stormed the us capital and tried to take over the government,” he wrote. “We failed but fuck it.”

600f3f3e260000a90facfa68.png?cache=7bxeq

600f40d624000095100b84fb.png?ops=scalefi

Edited by Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Grandioso said:

You think the FBI isn't watching you?

More to the point, the judge didn't think she would immediately do that?  Why the fuck was she ever let out to begin with?

No need to raise funds for civil suits.  We're working on something different.  A peer-to-peer digital payment platform where you can put money into the canteen account of federal prisoners of color.  It's not quid-pro-quo, it's just you trying to make the long sentence of a non-violent offender a little easier while they serve their federally mandated term for some drug offense or white collar crime.  If they decide to beat the living shit out of people like Scott Fairlamb or other insurrectionist Trumpers...and then kick back with an extra few hundred bucks in their commissary account...well hey, that's just a wild coincidence.  

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Texts like “Hi bb you want a ride in my helicopter?  We can take the lambo or the Maserati.” ??

Oh no - when you have those things the rats actually find you, and if you have a lot to lose you probably need to be smarter than taking the easy bait.  I'm just talking fun stories of my buddies who are older and still playing the field w girls that age who post on social media 24/7.  

50 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

More to the point, the judge didn't think she would immediately do that?  Why the fuck was she ever let out to begin with?

She is charged with aiding and abetting a 20-year felony, 18 USC 1512, which makes her liable as a principle (as if she committed the offense).

I'm a little surprised she escaped detention.  It may be because she was only charged by complaint, which is adequate for misdemeanors but constitutionally inadequate for a felony (an indictment by a grand jury is required unless waived).

Edited by TwiceHorn

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

She is charged with aiding and abetting a 20-year felony, 18 USC 1512, which makes her liable as a principle (as if she committed the offense).

I'm a little surprised she escaped detention.  It may be because she was only charged by complaint, which is adequate for misdemeanors but constitutionally inadequate for a felony (an indictment by a grand jury is required unless waived).

You’re surprised innocent blondie escaped detention?  Lol

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You’re surprised innocent blondie escaped detention?  Lol

Riley Williams.

Most of these people are charged with misdemeanors.  Even in the draconian federal system, there's about zero likelihood any of them will be detained pending trial.  As noted, Williams is charged with a felony, and a pretty serious one in terms of penalty range.  That usually sets you up for pretrial detention.

Edited by TwiceHorn

5 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Riley Williams.

Most of these people are charged with misdemeanors.  Even in the draconian federal system, there's about zero likelihood any of them will be detained pending trial.  As noted, Williams is charged with a felony, and a pretty serious one in terms of penalty range.  That usually sets you up for pretrial detention.

Riley isn’t a bubbly blonde and she’s accused of much worse.  I’d argue Jenna deserves the same (being detained) for lesser crimes.  I’m sure you’ll also admit a black male accused (charged) of what Jenna did would have a MUCH higher likelihood of being detained.  

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Riley isn’t a bubbly blonde and she’s accused of much worse.  I’d argue Jenna deserves the same (being detained) for lesser crimes.  I’m sure you’ll also admit a black male accused (charged) of what Jenna did would have a MUCH higher likelihood of being detained.  

If any of them had a lick of sense, the minute they were released on bail, they head straight to the local food bank and start volunteering. Was listening to a podcast featuring Jennifer Taub and she was talking about white collar crime and punishment for federal crimes. Even a little late is better than none at all. But many of them still don't believe they did anything wrong.

29 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Jenna found another fundraising site.

733C5776-62B8-4948-9486-5CB12040CECC.png

Wow, now she has even more in common with the Proud Boys; they should totally hook up at their court appearances. Apparently the site was used by several groups to fund their tactical gear, etc.

https://techstory.in/paypal-cuts-ties-with-givesendgo-used-by-proud-boys/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/19/us/give-send-go-extremism-invs/index.html

‘Christian’ crowdfunder hosts campaigns for Tarrio and other Proud Boys

The campaign for Tarrio has eclipsed its $100,000 goal and has more than 2,000 donors as of Tuesday evening.

7 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Hardly anyone gets charged with misdemeanors in federal court, white, brown or otherwise.

There's not much chance of any of them being detained.

For other charges, yes browns and poors are more likely to be detained, especially in state courts.

19 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Pretty sure most folks don't wear letter jackets after they graduate from high school.  I know I didn't.  Maybe things are different elsewhere.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/high-school-varsity-jacket-us-capitol-riot_n_600f365ac5b634dc37378746?63x8

600f3f3e260000a90facfa68.png?cache=7bxeq

600f40d624000095100b84fb.png?ops=scalefi

Betcha I can throw a football over them capitol building 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Hardly anyone gets charged with misdemeanors in federal court, white, brown or otherwise.

There's not much chance of any of them being detained.

For other charges, yes browns and poors are more likely to be detained, especially in state courts.

Oh no - I was saying there’s no way in hell she would only get charged w a misdemeanor.  It would be whatever charge they needed to throw her ass in jail.  That is if ‘her’ was a black male. 

• Hook 'Em 1