Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

On 3/1/2024 at 11:02 AM, cactusflinthead said:

Screenshot_20240301-110110.thumb.png.18d5e1ee9c6fc80a206234b4aed86105.png

Today in FAFO

This guy is pretty much full of shit.  

If he's being housed in MDC Brooklyn,  he's in the pretrial stage, or he's in the work Cadre, which is a low security level status. 

And being held in Lewisburg,  which USED to be a max joint (USP) but is now a kind of transfer center,  isn't like being stuck in a max joint. 

He's probably going to be bragging about surviving Lewisburg,  which at one point was a very,  very dangerous USP like he was so hard there they ended up transferring him out... because he was sent to an MDC, which is like a federal jail. 

Jesus,  this guy is so mistreated... now he has to witness the extreme violence of being a trustee.

• Hook 'Em 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 11:16 PM, SKJ said:

This guy is pretty much full of shit.  

If he's being housed in MDC Brooklyn,  he's in the pretrial stage, or he's in the work Cadre, which is a low security level status. 

And being held in Lewisburg,  which USED to be a max joint (USP) but is now a kind of transfer center,  isn't like being stuck in a max joint. 

He's probably going to be bragging about surviving Lewisburg,  which at one point was a very,  very dangerous USP like he was so hard there they ended up transferring him out... because he was sent to an MDC, which is like a federal jail. 

Jesus,  this guy is so mistreated... now he has to witness the extreme violence of being a trustee.

Even were all that he said true, it seems like that's something I would consider might happen if I (checks notes) get filmed beating a policeman, run home to brag about it on social media, and post "I was the leader of Liberty today. Arrest me." 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm only willing to subscribe if she completely degrades and humiliates herself.

Also, glad someone else spotted what drove me nuts:

id be willing to hate fuck her, just to post her nudes here 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

MO ex-Proud Boy who wore ‘Right Wing Death Squad’ cap to Capitol on Jan. 6 found guilty

Daniel Desrochers, Judy L. Thomas
Wed, April 3, 2024 at 3:43 PM CDT·7 min read

A southeast Missouri man with ties to the Kansas City-area Proud Boys pleaded guilty Wednesday to two felonies involving the Capitol riot and was found guilty by a judge on a third felony count.

Nicholas Kennedy, 43, of Sikeston, entered a guilty plea in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to one count of civil disorder and one count of tampering with records, documents or other objects. And Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly found him guilty of a felony count for obstruction of an official proceeding based on an agreed set of facts between the government and Kennedy’s attorneys.

Kennedy’s sentencing has been scheduled for Aug. 28. He faces a likely sentence of between 18 months and 24 months in prison, but could be subject to a maximum of 20 years in prison on two of the felony charges.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mo-ex-proud-boy-wore-204348327.html

image.thumb.png.266fa9b9c4c52c56cce4ab72430bf7cf.png
Edited by Art Vandelay
added pic of dipshit
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 4

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I remember listening to J6 on the radio as it unfolded. As the reporters were relaying that they were trying to breach the doors of the chambers, I visibly remember yelling in the car “they have to shoot them! They have to shoot them NOW!”
I was fucking right. When J6 was over, they should have needed semis to remove the stacked corpses of the traitors. That’s how you solve this fucking problem. You kill them. On the spot.

Season 2 Yes GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I remember listening to J6 on the radio as it unfolded. As the reporters were relaying that they were trying to breach the doors of the chambers, I visibly remember yelling in the car “they have to shoot them! They have to shoot them NOW!”
I was fucking right. When J6 was over, they should have needed semis to remove the stacked corpses of the traitors. That’s how you solve this fucking problem. You kill them. On the spot.

But most of the perps were white?

1 hour ago, troph said:

But most of the perps were white?

Not most. All. Even the guy holding the “Blacks for Trump” sign was white. Find one dark-skinned member of that gang and he’s the exception to the rule.

The problem was that the guy responsible for defending the Capitol wanted them to succeed so he left it undefended. Guard it like he guarded national monuments during BLM protests and things would’ve turned out differently.

210106172554-03-blm-george-floyd-protest

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/4/2024 at 12:51 PM, Art Vandelay said:

MO ex-Proud Boy who wore ‘Right Wing Death Squad’ cap to Capitol on Jan. 6 found guilty

Daniel Desrochers, Judy L. Thomas
Wed, April 3, 2024 at 3:43 PM CDT·7 min read

A southeast Missouri man with ties to the Kansas City-area Proud Boys pleaded guilty Wednesday to two felonies involving the Capitol riot and was found guilty by a judge on a third felony count.

Nicholas Kennedy, 43, of Sikeston, entered a guilty plea in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to one count of civil disorder and one count of tampering with records, documents or other objects. And Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly found him guilty of a felony count for obstruction of an official proceeding based on an agreed set of facts between the government and Kennedy’s attorneys.

Kennedy’s sentencing has been scheduled for Aug. 28. He faces a likely sentence of between 18 months and 24 months in prison, but could be subject to a maximum of 20 years in prison on two of the felony charges.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mo-ex-proud-boy-wore-204348327.html

image.thumb.png.266fa9b9c4c52c56cce4ab72430bf7cf.png

Nice that they included a pic of him flashing the white power sign. 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not most. All. Even the guy holding the “Blacks for Trump” sign was white. Find one dark-skinned member of that gang and he’s the exception to the rule.

The problem was that the guy responsible for defending the Capitol wanted them to succeed so he left it undefended. Guard it like he guarded national monuments during BLM protests and things would’ve turned out differently.

Exactly

On 4/6/2024 at 8:24 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

Eh, I'll give you a pass.  There is one fella in this collage.

image.thumb.png.c44af4fb753d060a87104b9bc082fa4a.png

Another set.  Sorry if there are duplicates.

image.png.21b15155edfd442bf4bda76777dc1abd.png

50 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Is this some kind of weird Captcha?

Click the tiles with an African American.

• Haha 2

On 4/5/2024 at 9:57 PM, Brisketexan said:

Same and I still believe all who entered the capitol building that day, should be put to death for treason

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TexasEd said:

1 in 65 rioters was black according to this sample?

which is still like 11% representation averaged across the nation. probably higher than the percentage of black people who actually voted for him, but I digress.  again, not sure your point. can you state it more clearly, maybe without a ? at the end? I'm truly trying to understand what you are you trying to convey.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

which is still like 11% representation averaged across the nation. probably higher than the percentage of black people who actually voted for him, but I digress.  again, not sure your point. can you state it more clearly, maybe without a ? at the end? I'm truly trying to understand what you are you trying to convey.

This is from last year so the numbers might have changed a little but it's clear that this really was a white thing.

Race Those charged were overwhelmingly white (659 of 716, 92%) but also included Hispanics (39, 5.4%), Blacks (10, 1.4%), Asians (7.1%, 5 of the 7 were of Vietnamese ancestry) and one Native American.

https://law.shu.edu/news/a-demographic-and-legal-profile-of-january-6-prosecutions.html

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I was being a wise ass.  I really did not expect to see one in the collage.

I remember listening to J6 on the radio as it unfolded. 

I didn't listen to it all, but I caught fragments of Trump's speech on the radio before I turned it off and ran some errands. I remember there was the stink of sulphur coming off of him, far worse than his usual shit-flinging. Made me think of what people said who'd been at Altamont, like there was something dark in the air.

But they took their shot, and ever since we get the entertainment of hunting the bastards down.

• Drool 1

Posted (edited)

We should still do it today.

spacer.png

It goes double for this guy.

image.png.fd1ee61be2daa993f4691c1c1b527ca2.png

My mind has changed. My heart has changed even more.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 3

On 4/9/2024 at 10:49 AM, RDCanecutter said:

I didn't listen to it all, but I caught fragments of Trump's speech on the radio before I turned it off and ran some errands. I remember there was the stink of sulphur coming off of him, far worse than his usual shit-flinging.

We saw it coming years in advance.

IMG_2774.thumb.png.0f751cafc96267fd03236ef03aca03bc.png

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

On 4/8/2024 at 6:57 PM, TexasEd said:

Are those the 72 virgins?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Maybe the best and most apt visual depiction of what has come to be.

I shared that cartoon on my social account when it was first published. One of my fringe friends (the wife of a friend of mine and part of a larger social group) replied with a very sarcastic "Riiiiight", a roll eye emoji and feeble "both sides" argument. She was the first of several Trumpers I've since cut all ties with and haven't regretted that decision one bit. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I shared that cartoon on my social account when it was first published. One of my fringe friends (the wife of a friend of mine and part of a larger social group) replied with a very sarcastic "Riiiiight", a roll eye emoji and feeble "both sides" argument. She was the first of several Trumpers I've since cut all ties with and haven't regretted that decision one bit. 

I've been avoiding conflict with old acquaintances on facebook, but I begin to feel like a coward about it. There are such good feelings from people I rarely see who are now clearly somewhere towards the Christian Nationalist Trump part of the spectrum. Somehow, the girls I knew in high school turning into persons like this makes me sad. 

Late teenage girls were generally bold and not as conformist as boys the same age. Beautiful and free-spirited is how I remember them. 

Fortunately, none of my friends are Trumpers. I haven't had to make a decision about them. 

26 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I've been avoiding conflict with old acquaintances on facebook, but I begin to feel like a coward about it. There are such good feelings from people I rarely see who are now clearly somewhere towards the Christian Nationalist Trump part of the spectrum. Somehow, the girls I knew in high school turning into persons like this makes me sad. 

Late teenage girls were generally bold and not as conformist as boys the same age. Beautiful and free-spirited is how I remember them. 

Fortunately, none of my friends are Trumpers. I haven't had to make a decision about them. 

I hear you. As you can imagine, growing up in a small West Texas oil patch town, I knew a lot of loud, brash teenage girls in high school. Some of them knew nothing but privilege growing up. Others were products of "oil field trash" families. Many were like Ruth from the "Ozark" show without the cunning derring-do who've grown up to be a bunch of bitter Darlene Snells. Most of the rich ones turned into Wendy Byrds (a few turned out awesome, though). Still, most are despicable in different ways, but one thing the shitty ones almost all share is a lack of shyness about speaking their politically polluted minds on fucking Facebook.

I'm not active on the site anymore, but when I was, I decided at some point that there was no good reason for self-censorship. My rationale was that they needed to realize dissenting viewpoints among people they actually grew up with and personally know exist. We Texas progs are often accused of living in a liberal bubble, but I can assure you many of them are more out of touch than you can imagine, still living in the wastelands or now hiding in their North Texas suburban McMansions. Facebook wasn't their personal megaphone to be complete cunts.

They need to know that the guy they may have made out with, played in band with, sat behind in class, or voted for in a student council election is a gotdam proud liberal who can still out-smart them, out-debate them, and out-asshole them, if needed (I very rarely actually used that last one, to be honest). All of the above also applies to the guys, but, on the whole, they were not nearly as active on Facebook.

After the 2016 election, one guy I went to high school with now living in Lubbock actually went so far as to create a private FB group for all the other liberals from that town, either still living in West Texas or elsewhere, to commiserate. It was like a Super Secret Squirrel lifeline, which more-or-less acted as a safe place for the liberals who were still living out there among the fascist theocrats and for them to know they were not alone. I can honestly also say I was pleasantly surprised a few times by those who turned out not to be Trumpers.

I'm not sure what my point is with this rant other than to say why give them tacit permission to think they are in the entitled majority who can bully everyone else with their bullshit. I'm not saying you should be a dick about it, but I also know it's not healthy for someone like you to self-silence. Who knows, you might also end up giving permission for others you know from the past to speak up if they feel like they could be ostracized by all those "mean girls."

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1