Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

9 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yeah, but that's not like down a street in traffic. pretty sure it's not allowed

I have no idea. I’d assume it’s legal in a lot of places since there was a time when that was the principle means of transportation in this country. So at some time laws would’ve had to have been passed making it illegal.

But really I just wanted to remind everyone what a bizarre freak Ryan Zinke is, one of Trump’s many corrupt appointees. 

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Admitting you got drunk off of Coors Light is just some additional punishment.*

* Of course, back in my younger days when I used to fish a lot more in the summer, ice cold Coors Light was fantastic because it was like sex in a canoe -- fucking near water.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

It's not a reference, you gotta admit they look frighteningly similar.  It's little things like this and soup nazis that really do reinforce to me that this really might be a computer simulation.  I mean, it was just funny real-life things that my wife and I would laugh at on the way home from a fundraiser.  But every single fucking day is just sick, twisted shit that just screams "There are no big coincidences or little coincidences.  Only coincidences."  Said, in a female Russian accent.  

Edited by Lobo

18 hours ago, TexasEd said:

Another one, this time a 3 percenter.  Waiting for them to get the one in the middle.

And that name, pole tosser, is gonna go over well in jail.  was salad tosser taken?

I'd consider a reduced sentence if he agrees to assault that cowardly cunt in the middle.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

my gf's grandfather was in Hanoi Hilton with McCain for years and is an amazing, extraordinarily brave, and patriotic man. that offends me to my core. and I'm not even related to him. I can't imagine how someone like him would feel about that.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 4

19 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

my gf's grandfather was in Hanoi Hilton with McCain for years and is an amazing, extraordinarily brave, and patriotic man. that offends me to my core. and I'm not even related to him. I can't imagine how someone like him would feel about that.

Well, what you don't understand is the guy flying that flag is a patriot, and you're just some evil libtard from the internets.  Keep your eye on the ball.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2022 at 2:40 PM, HenryJames said:

I think of that scene in "Slacker" where the old Anarchist tells the story of the arrest in France. he tells him the story of that (I think) French thief who was arrested and he goes through the whole defense with the police.

"He looks just like you."  Very well, many people look like me.

"You're on cell phone footage."  Very well, many cell phone videos were taken that day.

"You posted on social media what you were doing."  Very well, many people posted many things that day.

"You are literally on camera screaming your name and declaring that are inside the Capitol."  Very well, somebody with the same name and clothes and hair and same fingerprints.  

"How long are we gonna keep this up?"  

I'm starting to doubt that the true actors behind this will ever be exposed.  Not everybody is the stupid fuckbucket we make them out to be on this thread.  But seriously, so many of these insurrectionists were so beyond the pale idiotic, I would hang them on the outskirts of DC as a warning.  Not a warning about rising up against your government.  But as a warning about embracing stupid.  And I'd name a Junior High School for every single one of them all around the United States to remind students about choosing stupidity over truth.  

Empowered Stupidity.  That was led to our downfall.  Not everybody is educated that's fine.  And even the educated do/say dumb shit, myself on the regular.  And Stupidity used to be hidden, and attached to shame.  But they got their taste at the Head of the Table.  And we will be lucky to make it through.  That they're being so quiet during this Ukraine situation makes me absolutely shutter in terror.  Thankfully, I've we did some camping, I've got some booze, and we're gonna beat Purdue's ass tonight. 

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I think of that scene in "Slacker" where the old Anarchist tells the story of the arrest in France. he tells him the story of that (I think) French thief who was arrested and he goes through the whole defense with the police.

"You're on cell phone footage."  Very well, many cell phone videos were taken that day.

"You posted on social media what you were doing."  Very well, many people posted many things that day.

"You are literally on camera screaming your name and declaring that are inside the Capitol."  Very well, somebody with the same name and clothes and hair and same fingerprints.  

I'm starting to doubt that the true actors behind this will ever be exposed.  Not everybody is the stupid fuckbucket we make them out to be on this thread.  But seriously, so many of these insurrectionists were so beyond the pale idiotic, I would hang them on the outskirts of DC as a warning.  Not a warning about rising up against your government.  But as a warning about embracing stupid.  And I'd name a Junior High School for every single one of them all around the United States to remind students about choosing stupidity over truth.  

Empowered Stupidity.  That was led to our downfall.  Not everybody is educated that's fine.  And even the educated do/say dumb shit, myself on the regular.  And Stupidity used to be hidden, and attached to shame.  But they got their taste at the Head of the Table.  And we will be lucky to make it through.  That they're being so quiet during this Ukraine situation makes me absolutely shutter in terror.  Thankfully, I've we did some camping, I've got some booze, and we're gonna beat Purdue's ass tonight. 

Not everyone is hiding their stupidity. Just check out the new laptop thread by @Passive Aggressive Coach

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Lobo said:

*shudder

My wife and another attorney share an office and a secretary. They recently hired a new secretary and then had to fire her because she was so stupid (as in too stupid to use google to find out the address of a county courthouse). My wife felt bad about it, but her partner was remorseless.

I told my wife that a big part of the problems we see today is that we suffer fools, because we feel bad calling them out. We want to be polite, not hurt their feelings. That just enables stupidity, imo. If the secretary was too stupid to find out the address of a court house, then McDonald's was hiring.

I mean....I went to law school.  I believe in due process. But we're all agree, the older dude in the white undershirt...he's a pedophile, right?  There's no way he's not.

On 3/21/2022 at 10:16 AM, High Plains Drifter said:

I told my wife that a big part of the problems we see today is that we suffer fools, because we feel bad calling them out. We want to be polite, not hurt their feelings. That just enables stupidity, imo.

Welcome to the club. Tolerating stupidity led us to where we are. 

#MakeIgnoranceShamefulAgain

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2