Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

13 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

No, I don’t believe they say that. I believe you are lying, Jenna. 

It's pretty much right in line with annual police suicide rates, nationwide.  Either she's aware of that and is trying to shine it on or she has been duped.  I'll call it even money.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Jenna has 237 subscribers on her YouTube channel as of today. No new content since she was in the slammer, but I'm sure some of her new media stuff will get uploaded. What a crazy world in which we live.

She may be our chance to find out about the marketability of a dual threat: someone who sells the batshit insanity that the Trumpists lap up, and also pics with a sharpie in her butt.

Daring innovators like that have made our country great.  Sure, many fail, but we just remember the success stories.

• Haha 2

I'm reminded of that bar scene in "Good Morning Vietnam"

Rittenhouse, "Earl, any movement on the Jenna Ryan photos?"
Earl, "No Kyle, and it doesn't look good."

Rittenhouse, "Oh, she look good to me."

35 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She may be our chance to find out about the marketability of a dual threat: someone who sells the batshit insanity that the Trumpists lap up, and also pics with a sharpie in her butt.

Daring innovators like that have made our country great.  Sure, many fail, but we just remember the success stories.

anything less than 3 sharpies and I'm out!

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'm reminded of that bar scene in "Good Morning Vietnam"

Rittenhouse, "Earl, any movement on the Jenna Ryan photos?"
Earl, "No Kyle, and it doesn't look good."

Rittenhouse, "Oh, she look good to me."

Will she be wearing a shiny green suit from Hong Kong?

Poor Adam Johnson of Bradenton, Florida.  With that lustrous auburn hair, rosy cheeks, and kind eyes.  Just 75 days in prison...it'll be difficult to pay the right people to torment your pretty face.  Difficult.  But not impossible.  

P.S. I read your wife is a physician.  How nice.  Should come in handy.  

I'll standby and await your actual federal facility assignment.  Happy Hunting, Fellas...

9 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

it's sort of true imo.  they are so unaccustomed to the real world, live in their protective consequence free bubbles, and survive only on the attention of others that they say things like this so others will applaud them and forget there is real world implications.   it's just a bunch of 5 year olds in 40 year old bodies.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/austin-man-arrested-faces-charges-for-actions-during-jan-6-insurrection/

Geoffrey Samuel Shough from Austin.

Who here knows this douchebag?

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Federal law enforcement arrested an Austin man who is believed to have participated in the Jan. 6 insurrection and riot at the U.S. Capitol building.

The U.S. Department of Justice said Tuesday that Geoffrey Samuel Shough, 37, was “among the crowd of rioters at the Capitol on Jan. 6. He was captured on video waving a Texas flag and wearing a jacket over what appeared to be a body armor vest, a ballistic-style helmet, goggles, and hard-knuckle gloves.”

An Austin man who became known to online sleuths as “#TexasPleather” has been arrested and charged with breaching the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 after his ex-girlfriend identified him to federal investigators just one week after they broke up.

lulz

• Haha 1

still blows me away all these dumb asses decided to attempt an over throw of the govt without covering up their faces

the dumbest people alive 

And what makes them even dumber???

THEY ACTUALLY HAD A LEGITIMATE REASON BECAUSE, YA KNOW, PANDEMIC.

But errrrrrything is political for these chowderfucks.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2