Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

They certainly seem to be "troubled" a bit beyond the average.  Drunks, losers, loners, psychos, narcissists, they all think Donald is a righteous dude.

After the next mass shooting when Rs scream about mental health instead of gun control, realize they are talking about themselves.

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Like 4

All sarcasm and vitriol aside.  And I completely understand that sounds like bullshit coming from Lobo.  

But where is the defense attorney or character witness or coworker or family member that says one of these insurrectionists was:

"A quiet guy, kept to himself."

"Seemed nice.  Didn't know him that well, but always polite."

"Really great lady.  Always helps out at school and in the community."  

You know...the script that neighbors always follow with regard to serial killers?  Always, without fail, somebody has something either neutrally benign, or even kind when it comes to a homicidal maniac.  But when it comes to these folks who sacked our seat of government...best thing I've read/heard is..."#37 on Dallas County's best Realtors."  

I'm being honest here.  Where are the character witnesses to defend these people?  Isn't that odd?  You Trumpers wanna chime in on this 'cause I'm at a loss.

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

They certainly seem to be "troubled" a bit beyond the average.  Drunks, losers, loners, psychos, narcissists, they all think Donald is a righteous dude.

"What do you call your political movement?"

THE ARISTOCRATS! 

Coincidentally watching Carlin's standup right now and man, did he nail this when talking about terrorism.

"Angry men in combat fatigues talking to god on a two-way radio and muttering incoherent slogans about freedom are eventually going to provide us with a great deal of entertainment."

Maybe not so much entertainment, but still.

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Hook 'Em 1

Disgusting.  I find it telling that a large contingent of our right wing posters have remained silent and continue to support a regime that spawned this shit.

Because they like it, and want it to happen again.

Some will say some platitude like “those people are idiots and I don’t support them.” They are lying, beaches they gleefully continue to support everything that made those people a thing. It’s like saying you don’t approve of individual tumors, but you continue to douse people in carcinogens. You’re a liar.
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Because they like it, and want it to happen again.

Some will say some platitude like “those people are idiots and I don’t support them.” They are lying, beaches they gleefully continue to support everything that made those people a thing. It’s like saying you don’t approve of individual tumors, but you continue to douse people in carcinogens. You’re a liar.

and a traitor 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Just remember, people like this are not aberrations in the GOP.  They are what the movement aspires to, and holds up as heroic warriors.

The GOP is a terrorist organization.

Also remember:  These motherfuckers couldn't handle a pandemic and not eating at Chilis or Applebees or going to SuperCuts for weeks or even a few months at a time.

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

And LOL at all y'all that don't have elaborate escape tunnels.

Well, I mean...I have tunnels.  We are a tunnel owning family.  I'm just wondering, at what point do my tunnels become 'elaborate'?  Like is there a certification process, or? 

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well, I mean...I have tunnels.  We are a tunnel owning family.  I'm just wondering, at what point do my tunnels become 'elaborate'?  Like is there a certification process, or? 

Mine aren't THAT elaborate, but the construction plans I bought from Ant Man sure were pain in the ass to follow.....

103816-004-A90833A0.gif

Be careful with his bid process.  Buddy of mine was gonna use him to burrow out a pool.  Larry told him there was a big geology problem about 5’ down and was gonna have to triple his price.  Friend didn’t believe him so Larry grabbed his hand and vibrated the two ‘em down there to have a closer look.

Yeah, turns out Larry can’t vibrate through shit with other people.   Good news-buddy’s family saved a ton on the burial.  

40 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Never ceases to amaze me how many people who claim to be patriots begrudge every single penny that goes into the coffers of the country they profess to love so sincerely.  

38 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

because govmint is ebil and paying taxes is theft!

They don't support the troops.

I'm going to go start social media trends about how Truman was "woke" because he integrated the military.

Good write up on Rhodes (Oath Keeper).  Ex wife and kids basically say he's a deranged lunatic (no surprise) but talk about how he kept morphing into that the right wing fringe wanted.  Started in 2008 with the Tea Party crowd and 12 years later was wanting a civil war.

Also had no job (surprise) and beat the wife and kids (surprise).  

Great line at the end.  Haven't we heard this from hundreds of these dudes?

When the Capitol Riot happened, Adams said she assumed Rhodes was there but didn't know for sure until a few days later, when she saw a video on Reddit of protesters in a military-style "stack" formation breaching the Capitol. When she zoomed in on the video, she saw Oath Keepers patches on some of their clothing.

"That was the moment where it was like, 'Oh, OK, this is Stewart's doing,'" she said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oath-keepers-founders-estranged-wife-172711115.html