Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

How much money is there in being a tier 3 grifter? That seems the most logical path for her. She's not hot enough for Fox, and I can't imagine OANN pays worth a shit. Is the Hampton Inn conference room speaking circuit her high water mark? Make a few bucks as a patriot realtor and a few more with speaking/autograph sessions for North Texas Magats? $150K a year? If it's more than that I hate this country. 

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

How much money is there in being a tier 3 grifter? That seems the most logical path for her. She's not hot enough for Fox, and I can't imagine OANN pays worth a shit. Is the Hampton Inn conference room speaking circuit her high water mark? Make a few bucks as a patriot realtor and a few more with speaking/autograph sessions for North Texas Magats? $150K a year? If it's more than that I hate this country. 

She's got a show. Its gonna be on Youtube. That might bring in $3 or $4 bucks a month. She's too fucking stupid to do anything that requires ingenuity, so my guess is she'll whore herself out on social media as a victim and probably be elected to the House before long. Thats the timeline we live in. 

• Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

do you even oannlyfans, bro?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Good realtors do. Crazy ones who have turned of 65% of their potential clients probably don’t. 

Bruh. She’s in the Dallas burbs. She’s doing to be a superstar like that Covid haircut lady. Probably have a sick go fund me account in the next month or two. 

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

There’s a lot of realtors. Many only close like 10 deals a year. 

Yeah. Guess the way the last few years have been with this crazy market is the outlier. We have the hotshot realtor for our area across the street and they seem to do well. But then again, not everyone can be the guy (or lady in this case). 

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Bruh. She’s in the Dallas burbs. She’s doing to be a superstar like that Covid haircut lady. Probably have a sick go fund me account in the next month or two. 

Yeah. Guess the way the last few years have been with this crazy market is the outlier. We have the hotshot realtor for our area across the street and they seem to do well. But then again, not everyone can be the guy (or lady in this case). 

Just like Mary Kay. Some kill it, most do not. 

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

There’s a lot of realtors. Many only close like 10 deals a year. 

Not even close.  

Say average house price is $500,000.    At 5% commission, that's $12,500 (before splits) per deal.  

A lot of people would love to gross 125,000 annually. 

Edited by Gil Bang

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Not even close.  10 deals a year is pretty good for most. 

Yeah, I was gonna say, at a median home price of $375K, how much does a one-side realtor pull in (3% = $11K)?  How much of that 3% does the individual non-broker keep?

EDIT:  well shit, you edited

Edited by jimmyjazz

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Not even close.  

Say average house price is $500,000.    At 5% commission, that's $12,500 (before splits) per deal.  

A lot of people would love to gross 125,000 annually. 

As you know, for most transactions that % is split between a buyers and sellers agent, and then that piece is split again between realtor and broker. 

jenna has her brokers license so that split doesn’t affect her, and in fact she would derive passive income from it if she has realtors under her name. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

As you know, for most transactions that % is split between a buyers and sellers agent, and then that piece is split again between realtor and broker. 

jenna has her brokers license so that split doesn’t affect her, and in fact she would derive passive income from it if she has realtors under her name. 

Yeah, that's why 5% of $500,000 amounted to 12,500 and not 25,000. 

And fwiw, lots of brokers don't act as brokers.  They are effectively just another agent.  Being a broker is a headache.  There's lots of record keeping, etc.  

My office has about  25 "Broker Associates", which means that they hold a broker's license but aren't working as the broker of record.  They are just another agent in reality. 

A good agent can get a really low split (think 5%).  Is it worth doing all of the compliance horseshit just to save 5%?   It needs to be 5% of a pretty big number to make it worth the headache.   My brokerage has a 4 man/woman tech support team on call.  We have a full marketing department with 2 graphic artists.  We have in-house counsel available at all times (I literally have her cell phone number).  

There are real advantages to working under somebody else. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I can't imagine giving somebody like Jenna $25k to tell me that "this house is just minutes from downtown."  But I guess that's why I don't have a realtor license.  

I think they at least know their industry is dead...so they've taken to political disruption instead.  Gets you more publicity than a direct mail piece where you're holding your collar in fake lighting.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I can't imagine giving somebody like Jenna $25k to tell me that "this house is just minutes from downtown."  But I guess that's why I don't have a realtor license.  

I think they at least know their industry is dead...so they've taken to political disruption instead.  Gets you more publicity than a direct mail piece where you're holding your collar in fake lighting.  

last week's South Park goes in on realtors lol

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The internet has had to have ruined a lot of what they do.   Looking at my parents buying a house in the 1980s, and how the realtors had to spend a lot of time actually narrowing things down to price range, location, etc., and had to have maps laid out, etc.

I can do all of that in 5 minutes on the internet.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The internet has had to have ruined a lot of what they do.   Looking at my parents buying a house in the 1980s, and how the realtors had to spend a lot of time actually narrowing things down to price range, location, etc., and had to have maps laid out, etc.

Yeah, it's absolutely an instance of automation coming for the service industry. It's trivial to query all that information into a map and DIY your house buying. Shit, no disrespect to our local surly realtors who helped me buy my house, but I really could have done it on my own. It's just that the realtors have such a hold on that industry you have no choice but to go through them, otherwise you'll never get into a property outside of an open house event

Edited by Captainant

Isn't Trump's "stance on vaccines" basically "Get one if you want"? She disagrees with that?

I mean as much as Trump can really have a stance on anything. He's clearly confused because he had a hand in developing them, sort of, but everyone getting vaccinated would be good for Biden ultimately. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That means she thinks pence is the true VP?

I honestly forget, if the VP is vacated for whatever reason (resignation, noose, fraternity prank, etc.)...it's only filled by new appointment by POTUS right?  Like, Speaker of the House doesn't assume those duties unless POTUS dies or goes to prison right?  I should fucking know this.  I went to Trump University Online.  But I got suspended for starting a campus brawl with Southern New Hampshire State. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

As someone buying a house, the internet looking is a bit of an illusion.  My agent is most helpful, especially in this weird-ass market.

The profession is subject to ridicule in part because a bit of it is empty-nesters parlaying their PTA friendships into listings in good neighborhoods.  But to do it right is a good bit of work.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I honestly forget, if the VP is vacated for whatever reason (resignation, noose, fraternity prank, etc.)...it's only filled by new appointment by POTUS right?  Like, Speaker of the House doesn't assume those duties unless POTUS dies or goes to prison right?  I should fucking know this.  I went to Trump University Online.  But I got suspended for starting a campus brawl with Southern New Hampshire State. 

Southern New Hampshire is an actual real university.  They have a campus and sports programs, etc.  Their baseball team lost in the D2 national championship game last season.

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

You must be an absolute delight in the faculty lounge.  "I like jokes."  

;) 

I get you were making a joke.  I just have an insatiable desire to provide pointless trivia, especially when it involves baseball.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Kind of like travel agents. I can't believe they are still a thing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Burt said:

Kind of like travel agents. I can't believe they are still a thing.

I think they'll ultimately get phased out but they're still helpful on the higher end of the market or in markets like today where most homes, at least in Dallas or other hot markets in Texas, don't even make it to MLS before being "sold" via hip pocket deals.

2 hours ago, Matuka said:

Jenna on the radio comparing herself to Daniel in the lions' den (while in DC and they way the media treated her)

Made mention that her bestie on the inside was a black lady and then she began to affect a stereotypical African-American accent but Dan/Jake shushed her enough that she realized what she was doing and she went back to normal. Embarrassing that they actually gave her the air time.

9 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Made mention that her bestie on the inside was a black lady and then she began to affect a stereotypical African-American accent but Dan/Jake shushed her enough that she realized what she was doing and she went back to normal. Embarrassing that they actually gave her the air time.

You need to speak more respectfully about the future Congresswoman.

Y'all think I'm kidding.

• Rage+1 1