Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

36 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

So, what's more humiliating for this guy.....

That he got shot square in the head, but the bullet somehow didn't hit his brain?

Or the fact that he dropped his weapon, presumably practicing for how much of a badass he'd be if ever actually confronted by law enforcement?  

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, what's more humiliating for this guy.....

That he got shot square in the head, but the bullet somehow didn't hit his brain?

Or the fact that he dropped his weapon, presumably practicing for how much of a badass he'd be if ever actually confronted by law enforcement?  

law enforcement ???

he’s looking to kill antifa or blm 

17 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Felons may run for President.  And any other elected federal office.

It'd sorta be cool to have a President running the country from inside a jail cell, like Azul in the opening scene of El Mariachi.

I mean, maybe I wouldn't want that guy in the jail cell to be President, but on the upside, would any hostile country want to fuck with us, when we have a President running things from inside a jail cell?

• Hook 'Em 1

I know he doesn't like to get political, but could Chris Walken please come outta retirement and recite some of these idiots' online mistakes back to them like in "True Romance"???  I read these posts and tweets and shit and can't believe these folks were that stupid...
---They woulda got away with it...but your son...fuckhead that he is...left his Driver's License...in the dead guy's hand.---

I’m a former bailiff. We had a criminal trial about a hotel clerk raped by a guy pretending to be a guest checking in. And when the cops showed up she handed them the registration card the perp had partially filled out with his name and most of his license plate number.

4 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Paxton violated the law by not turning over his government records for his role in the insurrection.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/01/13/texas-attorney-general-ken-paxton-january-6-records/

After years of getting away with fraud, abuse of office, and bribery, it’s comforting to know that Paxton will finally get caught and be removed from office, which should have a standard of avoiding even the appearance of impropriety. We finally got em!

Louie Gohmert is going to do more damage to Paxton than anything else.

I made this joke yesterday in complete jest about Chris Walken talking abotu Clarence's driver's license at the scene of Drexel's demise.

"Sir, your daughter...fuckhead that she is...left her purse...in the dead cop's hands."  

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I like how these Gravy Seals can't even handle a weapon.  Got shot in the face by a gun he dropped?  Jesus.

Look. Who here on this board hasn’t shot himself in the face and conspired to attack the Capitol and overthrow the government?

I mean we’re not all perfect ya know.

• Like 1

Just now, Satchel said:

Man, the reputation of the Ivy League school has taken a beating recently. This poon is a graduate of Yale Law.

So is Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley and trump, I guess. All Ivy Leaguers. 

Might be time to look at shutting these institutions down in the national interest given the harm they are doing to society. The nazi party is illegal in Germany. 

13 hours ago, Satchel said:

Man, the reputation of the Ivy League school has taken a beating recently. This poon is a graduate of Yale Law.

The cops came to see his colleagues and regarding his time at Yale, this ensued:

2 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

Max not supermax, per the roster.

The weapons charge was the DEAs easy way of putting him away without interrupting a bigger investigation.

Makes sense.  I could see him in a USP for that. 

Just curious,  was it a short sentence?  If so,  he's either got a long record or he pissed off enough people by beating all their charges that they upped his custody level.

Maybe he did some years and was upped for conduct. I don't know,  but people in ADX are almost always lifers (except those with serious assaults on staff, or others,  but they usually go to a step-down program...)

But I digress. 

Makes sense.  I could see him in a USP for that. 
Just curious,  was it a short sentence?  If so,  he's either got a long record or he pissed off enough people by beating all their charges that they upped his custody level.
Maybe he did some years and was upped for conduct. I don't know,  but people in ADX are almost always lifers (except those with serious assaults on staff, or others,  but they usually go to a step-down program...)
But I digress. 
I think it was 10 years, his previous time was TDC for shooting his own brother.

I think you're right because his old lady got sick of getting abused, called Midland PD to tell them about his guns and voila, DEA ended up with him. Pretty sure he was up to lots of other things.

One day after his arrest on charges of seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6 riots, the estranged wife of Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes went on CNN and called him a “complete sociopath.” Tasha Adams announced joy over his arrest and discussed fears for her family’s safety: “I knew I lived in fear he might show up here. But the... just setting that weight down and knowing we were safe and my kids were safe and my kids’ school doesn’t have to worry, that was a relief I didn’t know existed.” When asked by CNN’s John Berman of what threat she feels Rhodes poses to the country at large, Adams responded “He’s a dangerous man.” She added, “He sees himself as a great leader, he almost has his own mythology of himself and I think he almost made it come true as seeing himself as some sort of figure in history and it sort of happened. He’s a complete sociopath, he does not feel empathy for anyone around him at all.”

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

One day after his arrest on charges of seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6 riots, the estranged wife of Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes went on CNN and called him a “complete sociopath.” Tasha Adams announced joy over his arrest and discussed fears for her family’s safety: “I knew I lived in fear he might show up here. But the... just setting that weight down and knowing we were safe and my kids were safe and my kids’ school doesn’t have to worry, that was a relief I didn’t know existed.” When asked by CNN’s John Berman of what threat she feels Rhodes poses to the country at large, Adams responded “He’s a dangerous man.” She added, “He sees himself as a great leader, he almost has his own mythology of himself and I think he almost made it come true as seeing himself as some sort of figure in history and it sort of happened. He’s a complete sociopath, he does not feel empathy for anyone around him at all.”

Complete sociopath, with zero empathy for others. Great. Just great. He’s now all but locked up the next GOP presidential nomination.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

36 minutes ago, Satchel said:

“He sees himself as a great leader, he almost has his own mythology of himself and I think he almost made it come true as seeing himself as some sort of figure in history and it sort of happened. He’s a complete sociopath, he does not feel empathy for anyone around him at all.”

Are we confusing Yale with Harvard, and this guy with Ted Cruz?

9 hours ago, SKJ said:

In ADX for weapons charges?

Maybe he's in Florence,  but not ADX

Yeah, FCC Florence has the ADX, administrative maximum, USP, high security pen, FCI, medium security facility, and a camp.

Oddly enough, the women's version of the ADX is at good ol Carswell.  That's why Siddiqui is there.  It also houses the federal death row for women.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Seditious conspiracy is a 20 year max felony, just the same as several of the felony charges already brought and on which convictions have been obtained, including obstruction of an official proceeding.
The Sentencing Guidelines might push seditious conspiracy crimes further up the 20 years than obstruction crimes.  Unclear.
Generally, the offense of conviction has less to do with the prison designation (Supermax, US Penetentiary, FCI (medium/low) or FPC (camp)) than other factors, such as criminal history and use of weapons and violence.  https://prisonologyx.com/preparation/prsion-designation/security-level/

• Haha 1

On 1/13/2022 at 2:55 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I would assume that a prison sentence from this charge would be relatively long and you could find yourself housed in the fed Supermax prison. Perhaps barred from talking to many outsiders due to security concerns.

from a govt standpoint, there a few crimes worse than this.

Yep.  Send them to ADX Florence to hang out with the Unabomber, El Chapo and friends.

57 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It’s amazing how all these seditious fucks are all complete pieces of shit in damn near every aspect of their being.

They certainly seem to be "troubled" a bit beyond the average.  Drunks, losers, loners, psychos, narcissists, they all think Donald is a righteous dude.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1