Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

she has a real Miss Piggy vibe

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Miss Piggy had a lot more class.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Miss Piggy fucked a frog.

Yet that doesn't change the accuracy of your statement.

8 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

She was just looking for her prince. But showbiz relationships rarely last. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

"The most damning evidence against the Donald Trump supporter was produced by the defendant himself. Over and over again — both before and after Jan. 6 — Reffitt recorded himself in various forums talking about what he planned to do and what he did. He even bragged about his conduct on a Zoom call that he recorded himself, which the government found on an external hard drive."

10 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

"The most damning evidence against the Donald Trump supporter was produced by the defendant himself. Over and over again — both before and after Jan. 6 — Reffitt recorded himself in various forums talking about what he planned to do and what he did. He even bragged about his conduct on a Zoom call that he recorded himself, which the government found on an external hard drive."

These are not smart human beings.

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

These are not smart human beings.

I keep going back to that line from All The President's Men. 

It doesn't help when you've sold yourself to the delusion either.

From the Files of Face Eating Leopard Party

Sitting in the hotel room, Rhodes spoke of Trump’s betrayal: “On January 6, he told all his followers, you know, now we are going to march on the Capitol, and I’ll be with you. And he just ghosted. Didn’t show up at his own party.” Trump, he continued, had then left his supporters to face the investigation on their own, offering no financial or legal support to the people it targeted: “It’s like we don’t exist.” To Trump and the other big players in the “Stop the Steal” movement, he said, the Oath Keepers were “nothing. Cannon fodder.”

https://theintercept.com/2022/03/08/oath-keepers-january-6-stewart-rhodes-trump/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

Ok. Not sure if she supported husband or not. I am guessing she supports his shit but not sure.

I live close to her and will be willing to see if she needs some “comfort”. 

She's no doubt trying to figure out how to get on the grift and make money off of his jail sentence. She'll be on the Fox/OAN/Newsmax circuit before week's end. Then she'll be a highlighted speaker at MAGAt rallies, CPAC, etc. She's gonna get paid while her asshole  treasonous hubby rots in a cell.

Edited by GhostOfTomJoad
Edited for clarity.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

She's no doubt trying to figure out how to get on the grift and make money off of his jail sentence. She'll be on the Fox/OAN/Newsmax circuit before week's end. Then she'll be a highlighted speaker at MAGAt rallies, CPAC, etc. She's gonna get paid while her asshole hubby rots in a cell.

This. Figure out the path to grift, and that’s the path they’ll walk.

11 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I keep going back to that line from All The President's Men. 

It doesn't help when you've sold yourself to the delusion either.

From the Files of Face Eating Leopard Party

Sitting in the hotel room, Rhodes spoke of Trump’s betrayal: “On January 6, he told all his followers, you know, now we are going to march on the Capitol, and I’ll be with you. And he just ghosted. Didn’t show up at his own party.” Trump, he continued, had then left his supporters to face the investigation on their own, offering no financial or legal support to the people it targeted: “It’s like we don’t exist.” To Trump and the other big players in the “Stop the Steal” movement, he said, the Oath Keepers were “nothing. Cannon fodder.”

https://theintercept.com/2022/03/08/oath-keepers-january-6-stewart-rhodes-trump/

and the next round of of maga nuts are ready to march for the orange idiot 

• Rage+1 1